Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2024, 11:26 AM   #1
tangula
Switchy Devil

Male 39/male/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place

39/male/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place

Hi!

My previous ad did get me some good conversation but never lead to a match. By now I've well moved in my new house, where there is plenty still to explore; and I am still looking to get my long(er)term match.

I am a fun guy, looking good and slightly younger than I am. I am tall (about 2m/6'6) and slim/average build. I live alone at the moment and have this new house all to myself. I am in the Netherlands and have a fulltime job with occational working from home.
After work, apart from kink, I enjoy video games, watching series, going for walks in nature, photography, a little woodworking, driving and reading the occasional book.

I would love to find a friend to talk to on a regular basis and having a kinky dynamic woven into that. I am a bit of an attention whore, so we may have to figure out how to handle that. My mind 'spams' ideas of things that could be done (not to do, but to suggest. yours would be the call on what to do)
We could play some games together as well, with or without a kink ingredient; chat, laugh, watch a movie and have general fun; possibly with that plug in my ass.

My background is in IT, I have been working on a discord 'order giving' bot that could be fun to toy with; but my background might be useful for you in other ways. I am also trying to get most of my house-lights etc 'smart'.
This discord bot might be handy for the 'attention' part too, especially if you find something in my idea of "what I think I might like". This is a thought or fantasy, not so much a must or current goal.

'for any sex' - well, yes. I consider myself mostly a straight guy, my preference would be a female as my Dominant.
But this is not a requirement, though most likely the closer you get to being a cis male, it's likely going to take a bit longer my my brain to 'accept' this. I suppose the dynamic with a male might be more kink-dispenser-like than with a woman; but this is definitely something we shall see when talking and how things work out.
Looks don't matter too much either, I would prefer you to be a fun person to talk to.

Since signatures are excluded in these posts; here's the link to my Likes/dislikes/limits post.
I own quite a few toys, including: ropes, chains, locks, floggers, paddle, gags, buttplugs, fucking machine, dildos, nipple clamps, lovense edge&max, silicone cuffs, collar.

So, who's interested to explore my new house with me or play a game and build from there? Shoot me a message on here or directly to my phone via kik or telegram (same username: tangula).

I hope to hear from you

tangula.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk