Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-07-2020, 10:02 PM   #1
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Default Made to Masturbate by Men

This is a take on many threads that have come before. However, most such threads emphasize edging. So let me be clear. In this thread, our victims are volunteering to play with themselves and NOT JUST flirt with the edge of orgasm. This is about teasing (oh yes, please), and fucking, and stimulating ourselves until we are addled little sex kittens.

Victims can be known as Baters and any adult can volunteer (gender is irrelevant). Post in stating you are a Bater and Ready to Play! List any other info you want to but you need to list how many hours you are available to play. More info on this later but Note, the hours of play you volunteer for act as a limit on the tasks assigned so things don’t get out of control. Use them wisely . . . or not if you are a true glutton for hedonism.

Men, our privates are Yours to play with. Men can be known as Masturs. Get it? Post in stating You are a Mastur and Ready to Play! Pick on, err I mean play with, individuals or the entire group. Let’s keep the thread on track. This is a place for little Baters to get the teasing and stimulation they so sorely need. Limit venturing into other interests, like pain or bondage. If you do, make it optional. You can come and go as you please. You can leave us hanging indefinitely . . . I just hope you don’t.

Rather than list a bunch of rules and limits, we will keep things simple with a clock. All our Baters have listed a total amount of time they want to spend masturbating. Theoretically, Baters will keep track of the total time spent in each task and deduct that from the Hours they volunteered for. If we have a Mastur assign 250 edges . . . a Bater that only has 3 hours left will only do as many edges as is possible in 3 hours and then the Bater is FREE. So Masturs . . . if you want to keep control of our sweet sex meat as Long as possible, keep tasks reasonable. Baters, I don’t care if you actually keep track of your time. I am just trying to save you from yourselves if a Sexual Sadist wanders in.

A final note . . . Baters, if you are in denial, do your tasks without cumming. Don’t ask for adjustments to each task to accommodate your individual denial, limits, work schedule etc. Just adjust as necessary. You brain is not sex addled . . . yet.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 10:05 PM   #2
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

We'll see how this goes. As for one Oh So Spanky . . . I will be in but it's so bedtime. So Tomorrow! Tomorrow I will totally be in. Sooooooo . . .

I'm a Bater and I'm . . . not yet ready to play. But SOON!! And for like ten hours. That I probably won't keep track of. And stuff.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-08-2020, 10:07 AM   #3
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

I'll join as a mastur, I'm ready when you are

Forever vulnerable here

Likes , Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares!

Last edited by KinkyHavok; 07-08-2020 at 01:01 PM.
KinkyHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:00 PM   #4
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

@IBeg

*blink blink blink*

Well, that was an unexpected twist. Sorry I had to work late tonight so I am sure I missed you. But so be it.

I AM A BATER!!! And Ready to Play.

I'll call it 10 hours with the option to extend.

And I thought this idea might garner a little more attention. For the stress relief alone. SO sorry in advance if it fizzles with no bang. Such is the nature of such things. BUT until we are ready to call er DOA . . .

Let the Games Begin!
!

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-08-2020, 07:10 PM   #5
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Joining as a Mastur.

Let's warm you up with 15 minutes with your wand, but no edging or cumming.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:17 PM   #6
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Mmmm Thank you, Mastur Tall. I so appreciate your kind attention. The wand switched on at fifteen past the hour.

My soon to be Fellow Baters are missing out . . . that post wasn't directed specifically to me so ANYONE could be enjoying. And oh how enjoyable.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-08-2020, 08:58 PM   #7
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Join as Masturs. This sounds like a fun thread.

Roll two set of 6 side dice. Multiple each set and the result will the how long you have to put the wand on your pussy and how many times you have to spank your pussy after the wand ride.

If any result is less then 10 then redo the set.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 09:04 PM   #8
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Thank you so much, Mastur Garry. I was so hoping someone would touch me before bed. I rolled my dice and got this:

https://gyazo.com/a42ce525ff736eab9da905c5cc9cf3f1

6 times 4 is 24! 24 minutes riding my wand. It's a little off topic but I Suppose I shall do the pussy spanks too. Just cause I like those. I hope being a good little Bater earns me some rewards.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-08-2020, 09:19 PM   #9
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrlSpanky View Post
Thank you so much, Mastur Garry. I was so hoping someone would touch me before bed. I rolled my dice and got this:

https://gyazo.com/a42ce525ff736eab9da905c5cc9cf3f1

6 times 4 is 24! 24 minutes riding my wand. It's a little off topic but I Suppose I shall do the pussy spanks too. Just cause I like those. I hope being a good little Bater earns me some rewards.
Oh Yes I see. It is my mistake actually. I meant to say two set of two 6 side die. This way you would have 2 numbers after multiple.

Here is your choice. Either stick with the number you got or re roll for spanking. You could take the chance and get lucky or it could back fire on you. But whatever you do you cannot back out.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 09:26 PM   #10
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Ahhhh of course Mastur Garry. Really, the mistake is mine. I should have realized what you meant when you said "sets". I will take the strokes I got. I would hate to get LESS of a spanking for my error.

Thank you again,

Your Adoring Bater.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-09-2020, 09:47 AM   #11
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrlSpanky View Post
@IBeg

*blink blink blink*

Well, that was an unexpected twist. Sorry I had to work late tonight so I am sure I missed you. But so be it.
You did miss me but that's timezones for you! Yes, I thought I'd try and help out with your thread

So here goes nothing....

OK, I like to claim half an hour of your time.

For the moment, you must not edge or cum.

I would like you to start with your wand for the first 10 minutes, get as much of it as you can and focus on just really enjoying it.

After that, you will turn it off for 3 minutes, you can do anything you like in these 3 minutes but cannot touch yourself

After that you can use the wand again for another 7 minutes try and really enjoy it again but still no edging or cumming

From now on, you can only use the wand if you earn it with pussy spanks but your challenge is to cum. You can only use it for a second for each spank and you need to have the time built up in order to use the wand. If you run out of time, you must turn it off for at least a minute without touching or spanking yourself before you can spank again to earn more time. You only have 10 minutes to cum or you must wait at least 3 hours before you can cum.

(PS this is the first time giving out a dare like this so sorry if it sucks)

Forever vulnerable here

Likes , Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares!
KinkyHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 11:53 AM   #12
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Ill join as a bater for the 10 hours (with option to extend)

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 04:07 PM   #13
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

@lowlysub:
WELCOME Fellow Bater!! Oh I suppose I can share the slew of Masturs that have graced our little thread of decadence. Actually . . . I'm grateful for it. I was starting to feel quite the glutton having all of them to myself. I hope you enjoy.

@My Dear Mastur IBeg . . .

Of COURSE your use of my pussy doesn't suck. Your instructions are thoughtful and thorough. Quite teasing indeed.

I just happen to be in denial, but that's no problem. Just a bit of a tweak to the end to substitute the challenge as an edge instead of an orgasm. But all those spanks!! I wouldn't mind other than I am a bit tuckered after work. 600 in order to go the full ten minutes. Hmmmmmm I guess that isn't SO bad. Come on, Spanky. You can do it!! Be a good a girl . . .

OKAY. I better go grab an implement. I am sure by the time I get through the first two rounds, I'll be a bit more energetic.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

Old 07-09-2020, 07:01 PM   #14
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

@ Mastur IBeg,

What a darling little dare. The first ten minutes were harder than I expected. I actually expected the whole thing to be relatively easy, other than being lazy about swats. But I must have been in a mood tonight. My wand has a dial for the intensity and I dialed it moooooooost of the way up. I closed my eyes, ignored my laptop and rode that bad boy for ten minutes. I almost cheated by two minutes cause I wanted to cum so bad . . . But I behaved and pushed away the urge.

The three minutes of nothing was a good breather but I ached for more. The next seven minutes I passed whimpering and wanting, cunt drooling like a rabid dog.

I realized edging wasn't going to take long at this juncture. I swatted my pussy with a long and flexible spatula 100 times, to give myself just over a minute and a half. I rolled that dial all the way up and pictured the very dirtiest scene I could. And No, I won't tell what that was. I'm a sick puppy. Anyway, I reached the edge with time to spare, dialing down the wand immediately. For a few minutes anyway.

Thank you so much for your kind attentions, Mastur IBeg. My wanton cunt is so satisfied.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

The following user says Thank You to GrrlSpanky for this post:
Old 07-09-2020, 09:27 PM   #15
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

I will join in as a bater for 1 hour!

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids