Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-25-2020, 10:53 PM   #1
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Gameshow 3

This is a continuation of the Gameshow series of stories (link in my signature)

Gameshow 3: The Nine Circles of Hell
(part 1)

Between my two game show experiences, I had made $11400, with a chance at another $100,000.

I also had a serious addiction to these shows, both watching them, and wanting to appear on them.

With my winnings, I took some time off work, and did some travelling, meeting up with old friends I had not seen in years. Some knew about my exploits, others were surprised when I told them how I could afford the trip. And a couple of the more prudish ones told me to stay away, that I would be a “bad influence” on the kids. Whatever….I didn’t like them much anyway.

On my return home, I settles into my old routine. Work, hanging out with friends on the weekends…
…and watching every stripping game show I could find!
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 03-25-2020, 10:58 PM   #2
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Yes....Gameshow is back, by popular demand.

Okay....so 2 people asked about it....but the next chapter is long overdue.

I try to base my characters in these stories on real people as much as possible. So I could use some volunteers. I need people, men and women, who are willing to provide the following information:

First name you would like your character to be called. It need not be your real name...in fact, it may be better if it isn't!

A general description of what you look like. Height, body type, hair color, any distinguishing features (big tits, small dick, unusual tattoo, strange hair style, whatever)

A few of your likes and dislikes, so I can write an appropriate reaction for your character when needed.

Any other personality quirks you would like to share.

I'm in need of 9 female and 9 male characters. I make no promises about what will happen to your character in the story. You will not be expected to perform any dares your character may have to do. (I'll save that for my next story!)

Please send this information by PM. I don't want any spoilers here.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:04 AM   #3
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 2)

“King of Denial” was still on the air, but I didn’t watch that one much. I guess I wasn’t ready to see if Michelle showed up on it again. “Betrayal” only lasted a couple more episodes before it disappeared from the schedule. Bot I did find a few other interesting shows, such as “Splosh Pit” and a Russian show called “Fake Taxi” ( actually, “Фейк Такси” since it was in Russian)*.

But my favorite show to watch every week was “All or Nothing”. That show intrigued me for two reasons. One, the random nature of the show, not knowing who would be picked, or how naked you could get. And B, the fact that people would have to make their way home in various stages of undress.

(*Fake Taxi “Фейк Такси” actually exists)
Old 03-26-2020, 11:31 AM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

You can use me as one of your characters if you want

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 06:50 PM   #5
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 3)

There was one episode of “All or Nothing” that particularly stood out for me….

“Hi, and welcome to All or Nothing, the show where our audience members can win cash prizes up to ten thousand dollars, and it just might cost them the shirt off their backs, and maybe a little more!”

The first contestant was a guy named Forrest. He was tall….well over six feet. And had the look of a mountain man, or perhaps a lumberjack. He had red hair, and a beard that was several inches long. He was even wearing a flannel shirt and dark bron jeans, with hiking boots!

The cards were brought out, Forrest cut them a few times, and 8 cards were set up. “Which one would you like first?” the hostess asked.

“Number 1,” Forrest said. “I’m taking them in order.” But when the first card was flipped, it said “Nothing.” Just like that, Forrest was already out of the game! He shrugged his shoulders, and got right to work, unbuttoning his shirt and dropping it on the floor, which generated quite a few “wows” and “ooohs” from the ladies….and a couple of the guys. Without any hesitation, he took off his boots, socks, and jeans. The cheers from the women got even louder. Turning his back to the audience, he pulled off his boxers, turned back to the crowd, bowed, and dropped them on the floor. He then walked with a swagger back to his seat.

“The hostess said, “Thank you, Forrest, that was quite a show.” He stood up, took another bow, and sat back down.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:29 AM   #6
kandou

Very glad to see this is back. Looking forward to reading more, and nice opening so far.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:59 PM   #7
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 4)

The next contestant was Niki. Oh my God….Niki was hot! Long…I mean long! Red hair, down past her butt (and she had a very fine butt), even though it was in a pony tail. She was wearing…barely…a low cut top that showed ample cleavage, a classic schoolgirl skirt, and knee socks. The guys were going crazy, and she had not even started the game!

After cutting the cards….which seemed to involve a lot of bending over, even though she was pretty short, the 8 cards were arranged and she made her first choice. “Number 2, please.”

The card was flipped. “$200”. So with her first card, she had some cash, and still all of her clothes. Some of the guys sounded a little disappointed.

She chose again. “Number 5 please”. This time, it was “$1000”. Still more cash….still no clothes off!

The hostess said, “This seems to be your lucky day, Niki. Do you want to keep going?”

“Yes, please. Number 7 please.” The card read” Shoes and socks, $1000”. She was now at $3500, and still had most of her clothes.

“Care to try another,” the hostess said.

“No thank you. I’ll keep what I have” Niki said with a perky smile. She returned to her seat, with the sound of just about every guy in the room moaning in disappointment
Old 03-28-2020, 10:18 AM   #8
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 5)

It was the next contestant that made this episode stand out for me. “Let’s welcome Jerry to the stage.” Jerry had dark hair and wore dark rimmed glasses….a real nerdy look.

But Jerry didn’t walk up to the stage.

Instead, he rolled out from the wings in a wheelchair.

The audience gave Jerry an enthusiastic response. The cards were cut, the 8 cards arranged, and he chose number 4 for his first card. “500 for the shirt.” Jerry quickly pulled off his T shirt.

Without waiting to be prompted, he called out “number 6”. This one read “any 2, $200 each.” With a little effeort, and a little wiggling around, he removed his shoes, and socks.
“You have $900. Do you want to continue, Jerry?” In response, Jerry called out “Number 8”. This time, the card read “Everything you have left, $2000 each.” He wriggled his way out of his pants, and briefs, now sitting naked in his chair, and $4900 richer!
Old 03-30-2020, 05:36 AM   #9
CSasha
Oracle

Interesting, but just strip? Reminds me of a recent game, this and that and a story.

Keep it going!

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 03-30-2020 at 05:42 AM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:56 AM   #10
Kah
Account Banned

I'm dying waiting for the next chapter, keep up the good work.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 02:23 PM   #11
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 6)

In the months while I was waiting for my call back, another show debuted. This was called “The Dungeon”. I had remembered seeing a poster for that one in Karen St. Clair’s office that first time I went there, and had been intrigued by the title.

My first thought was that this would be some kind of BDSM themed show, maybe a contestant would get whipped for losing.

Well….no, it wasn’t. Well…maybe a little, but…sort of…but….

Ok….I’ll try to explain.

It was more fantasy role play than BDSM. This was a “Dungeons and Dragons” dungeon, not a BDSM one. But the forfeits were harsh. In some cases, very harsh.

The game featured a group of three people, working as a team (usually), trying to navigate their way through three levels of tricks and traps. Along the way, they gathered “treasure” (cash prizes). One catch…only those who “escaped” the Dungeon got to keep their winnings.
The following user says Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 04-03-2020, 10:17 PM   #12
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 7)

Each contestant got to choose a “Character Class” that gave them advantages and special skills during the game. In this first show, there was Sam, a short stocky guy with close cropped hair. He chose the fighter class. Next was Maureen, fairly tall, long brown hair, who chose a Wizard. Nancy, a short Asian giel, was the Healer. Each player wore a loose fitting shirt and pants, all in the same style, but in different colors…John was in red, Maureen in blue, and Nancy in white.

Now they did not enter an actual, literal dungeon, but the game was played on a large video screen. Each level was portrayed by a 4 by 4 grid, lettered A B C D across the top, and 1 2 3 4 down the side. Above this was a display, showing “Health” and “Power” for each character.

The host (who simply went by the title of Dungeon Master…or DM) said, “Decide wgich room you would like to start, and we’ll get this game going.”

After a brief discussion, Maureen announced, “We’ll go with C 1.”

C 1 was replaced with a picture of a goblin. “Everyone roll a d20,” the DM said. They all pressed a button on the consoles in front of them, and a number came up for each on their displays. “It looks like you handily defeated it. John, you character found $30 on the body. Do you split it with the group?”

John said, “Sure”, and each display now showed a bank of $10 for each player.

They chose C 2 next. A fire trap was triggered, and John’s character took a lot of damage. John looked at Nancy and said, “A little help?”

Nancy said, “That’s what I’m here for. I will cast a healing spell.” And proceeded to take off her shirt. Ah, so that’s where the stripping comes into play! Strip DND! John’s Health was reset.
The following user says Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 04-05-2020, 02:05 PM   #13
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 8)

In the next room, C 3, Nancy found $150, which she also split with the group. But the DM announced that the door into the room slammed shut behind them, and would not open with normal effort, and that there were no other doors out of that room. John declared he would try to use his strength to force the door. Off came his shirt, and the DM declared the door open. They went back to C 2, and from there to D 2, hoping they could get around the blocked path.

The plan paid off, at least for one of them. As thy made their way into D 3, then D 4, with little effort, upon entering C 4, the DM said to Maureen, ”Your character has found a small gem, worth $3000. Will you be sharing this with the group?”

“Nope,” said Maureen, which got her an angry look from John, and Nancy muttered under her breath, “You bitch.”
Old 04-07-2020, 06:17 AM   #14
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Great so far, can’t wait for more!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 02:44 PM   #15
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 9)

But Maureen wasn’t the only bitch. In the next room, there was a pit, with a single board to cross it. The DM had each character roll a d20 to cross it. Nancy went first, rolling a 15. John went second, rolling a 14.

And Maureen rolled a 1.

For the uninitiated, rolling a 1 is the worst result you can get. It doesn’t just mean failure…it means catastrophic failure.

The DM said, “Maureen, you didn’t just fall. The board snapped while you were halfway across. The landing on the hard ground took away most of your health…and the rats are taking away the rest. Unless someone heals you.”

Maureen looked at Nancy with a sheepish smile. Nancy looked back and said, “Not a chance.”

Yep. Karma is a bitch too.

“Maureen, your character has died, which means you are out of the game.” Maureen nodded, and turned to walk off stage, but before she could, the DM said, “A dead character has no Power…your clothes need to be left behind.” With an attitude, Maureen stripped all the way, and stormed offstage,

Advertisements
Kink Talk