Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Live Special Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2018, 01:17 PM   #11
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pet monkey View Post
Hmm, slow week. I waited about 30 minutes and left when no one showed up. No worries, I'll be there again next week ready to discuss the next two episodes, The Pack and Angel and you're all welcome to come again, of course.
I just saw this after the fact. I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it again (since way back then), but decided to feel it out...

I used to watch Buffy growing up. I watched it for a little while around the end of middle school, beginning of high school. I didn't get too far into the seasons.

Anyway, I remember first reading about it in a magazine. Probably People magazine back then in the entertainment section or something. It talked about the newer show and had a picture of her. Instant crush, lol

For the time I did watch it, I appreciated her beauty, sense of style, kindness, how she was relatable, some the ways she wasn't, etc...

Um, I'll try to be around. 11 pm Mountain Time Zone is just next door to me. Illinois is Central, so just one hour after ~ noon. Sunday.

I just rewatched the first five episodes here and there this past week on hulu so I'll be caught up for the discussion if I'm able to make it hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
I would recommend trying to pop into chat a few times during the week and linking your event, as well as bumping the thread the day or two before.

You could also make a post in the lounge with buffy trivia or something and mention it in there.
Great ideas

Last edited by Joan Sky; 07-12-2018 at 01:56 PM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk