X X X X

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:36 AM   #17
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you?

Even I can't answer that! I'm still finding out. I'm male, I'm nearly 20, and I've got two eyes.

2. What have you used the site for during the time you've been a member?

I've primarily used the site to build a secret army who are nearly set to rise against the Depp Parade and bring dow--- fine, okay, mainly just chatting and having a laugh with people. I'm a fan of the truth/dare aspect of the site, but I'm also here to just have a natter in the Lounge and bring new ideas and help people out as much as I can.

3. How have you personally contributed to the website?

Just by being here. Please note that the previous sentence would be crossed out in a sarcastic manner, if it were possible. I feel like I've helped various members; I've used the report feature as and when required; I've presented new ideas to the forum; and I think I've just been very involving and fun with everyone around the place

4. Why should we select you as a moderator on getDare.com?

Because if a penguin can do the job, well, y'know...

5. What is something really embarrassing about you that isn't publicly known?

My second middle name is Janet.

6. Do you think I'm a dickhead? Honest answers please. This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure.

Do you think I'm a dickhead? Isn't that what this survey is all about?!

7. Can you put up with Pingu? Think about this one very carefully.

I'm good at building igloos with lockable doors on them...
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:38 AM   #18
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by andom4444 View Post
Most members wouldn't believe the number of cock photos that have to get deleted on a daily basis.
After reading this, I withdraw my application with immediate effect
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:59 AM   #19
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I don't know if my opinion will count at all but I think the person should have to be a distinguished member.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM   #20
Ranzid
Account Banned

To become a distinguished member one simply needs to post many many things .. should that really be a pre-requisite for being a mod? as some of us do more chatroom than forum , and others could have joined 2 months ago and been such post whores that they get the distinguished member label.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #21
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

It is more or less advantageous to have a rather high post count. Especially with reports.

We do actually look through posts to see what you have done. If it is a bunch of spam posts in the person above section, of course it won't be good in our eyes. However if you have almost no involvement in the forums, only in chat, you are of very little use to us. Most of the work we do has to do with keeping shit straight in the forums.

If you do not do reports and don't know what belongs in the all the sub forums, don't report it, then how do we know someone could do it as a mod?

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3

Last edited by nellybell; 06-20-2012 at 05:17 PM.
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:22 PM   #22
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

I'd sign up for this but i doubt i stand a snowball's chance in hell, what with my history of being rather vocal. >.>

Instead, i'm just dropping my vote on Stellz. :3

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #23
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup
Default My Mod Application

Well, I'm slutpup! I'm 14. I'm pretty smart, I have Academic Exellence if that says anything. Lol I love this website and have been a member for a year and a half.

I've used it for getting dares, giving dares, reading stories, writing stories, and just getting to know people that have the same interests as me!

I've posted stories and dares. I guess I've helped when I reported a few threads that were not in the right spots. I participate in the lounge games and I add my thoughts to what has been posted.

I think I would be a good moderator. I've been a member of this website for over a year and I know are the rules really well. I get along with almost everyone and I'm really helpful.

This is really embarrassing. I don't know why I'm going to tell you this but here it goes. I'm 14 and sometimes I still wet the bed!

6. Do you think I'm a dickhead? Honest answers please. This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure.

I can't really give an answer because I don't really know you. We've talked before but not enough to give me an impression of you, good or bad.

I don't really know Pingu.

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:50 PM   #24
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Hi! I'm Sindy.
I'm 16 years old, I have a lesbian blog and I've dated boys.
I play lad video games for fun and I study at an amazing all-girls' school.
I speak, dress, jump, run, party and write very well.
I'm a Girl Guide (Girl Scout for you yankies!)
I'm an arrogant little bitch.
nellybell is my dream Mistress.

Honestly, without this site I would be a very different person. As some of you may know, I joined when I was 10. (Shows how much control mods had back then, huh) Chloe and TheLittleStawberry were my role models. I learnt a tonne about BDSM just from this site and (hopefully in a not too creepy kind of way), by spying on people, it had enabled me to become an extremely accepting person.

I think I've written a Guide on getDare and BDSM or something... perhaps a lesbian tease or a story or something too. I'm also under depp's desk every night c;

Because I made you frozen yoghurt. Dear moderators, I would make an excellent maid!

Eeek! --> CLICK.

Minors do not fret. It is softcore. c:

Yeah, lol c:

No, not really. But penguin sex is fun.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:27 AM   #25
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

My vote goes to whoever promises to put my profile back to normal.

It is open to votes isn't it?
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:58 AM   #26
Ranzid
Account Banned

votes? ..VOTES? what due think this is? a democracy ?
Old 06-21-2012, 11:34 AM   #27
CardiffBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CardiffBoy Send a message via Yahoo to CardiffBoy

Im Cardiffboy. Im 29, from Wales and proud of it (obviously). Im a paramedic. I switch, will play with girls and boys, but do love a girl who can control me, but havent found one up to the task yet!!Im still stupidly competetive (dont seem to have grown out of it yet) and love the risk that comes with dare games, love to win, but will always pay up if I loose!

I started lurkin on the site for new ideas, and then decided to join to be part of the fun. To begin with i just used the forums, but then made some great friends and moved into the chat rooms. They are a great place to unwind after a rough shift at work, People will always listen, and they are a great place to escape to and talk crap about stuff that isnt part of the boredom of everyday life. Love reading peoples stories too, wish I had the patience to write one (but I cant be good at everything!) Still love to post in the dares section and see what sort of revenge people take on me.

I always try to post origional dares. I try to offer advice to people in chat, about where is best for them to get what they want and try to advise them in private if they are coming close to offending people or breaking rules. I always try to answer questions that people post when asking for advice, in open forums where appropriate or in private for more personal issues. I do look at dares and comment on stuff that I think is dangerous, (I see enough idiots who have got hurt doing stupid things everyday at work). I do have a bad habit of hijacking other peoples advice threads if I dont think their answers are quite accurate or if their advice comes straight from the internet rather than experience.

Im an online quite often, and do read through quite a bit of the dare section to see what people are up to. I have much experience of bdsm, real life and online, a lot of it as a sub, so I feel that I can assist with concerns that new subs have, can advise doms on what they need to do to properly care for someone they are playing with, one off or long term. (Have played with a few doms who dont give a sh*t bout the person they are using and have had to learn how to look after myself, stuff that can be passed on to others, why is it so hard for some people to check that their sub is ok at the end of a session??) As a medic I happily point out to people stuff that can cause damage or health issues, and would like to see it taken for granted that anything dangerous, permenant or ileagle are part of everyones limits, not that it has to be stated, we all wanna have fun here, and a bit of common sense would go a long way. Would be great if people who posted dares worked on one question when coming up with ideas 'Would I do what I have just dared someone else to do??' If the answer is no (not due to a limit, but coz its stupid/dangerous) 'Why have I posted it?'
Im approachable, friendly and polite and want to help keep this site being safe and fun for everyone.

In real life situations Im straight, but have a fantasy that I would love to bring into reality about being made to compete against other guys by a group of girls! Is that weird??

Ive never had reason to think that you are, you have always been fine with me, but you have put a question about yourself in this application. Maybe not a dickhead, but slightly up your own arse?? Lol

Never had the pleasure/misfortune of dealing with Pingu, but could he put up with me?

Woops didnt realise I'd ranted so much

Likes : Wedgies, edging, orgasm control-denial and forced, messy, pain, bondage, mastrubation, cock/ball torture, and anythin not in my limits

Limits : No Family/friends, Public, Illegal, Poo, Anal, Drinking Piss, Shaving head/eyebrows

MSN [email protected]

Skype welshboy83
Kik welshbiboy83
CardiffBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:38 AM   #28
LilithDL

I am Lilith. 21 years old female. I am lazy and I am pretty sure I am a bit psycho

I used it to look for a slave...but now it's basically to fight boredom. I get bored easily.

I don't think I have actually contributed to the site... but I guess I would start contributing as a mod :P

Because...I like to write and read. And because I have nothing better to do for now.

It isn't publicly known for a reason

<.<=>.> ...Do I know you?

I also don't know him......but I am going to say yes for now

Spoiler:
Like: Lots of things
Dislike: Another bunch of things

Many dislike me and judge me, but only the ones that like me and accept me matter. ;D

My current ad: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...378#post638378
LilithDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #29
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiffBoy View Post
Ive never had reason to think that you are, you have always been fine with me, but you have put a question about yourself in this application. Maybe not a dickhead, but slightly up your own arse?? Lol
bahahaha

I didn't write the question; pingu did
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #30
CardiffBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CardiffBoy Send a message via Yahoo to CardiffBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
bahahaha

I didn't write the question; pingu did
You still posted it!!! hehe

Likes : Wedgies, edging, orgasm control-denial and forced, messy, pain, bondage, mastrubation, cock/ball torture, and anythin not in my limits

Limits : No Family/friends, Public, Illegal, Poo, Anal, Drinking Piss, Shaving head/eyebrows

MSN [email protected]

Skype welshboy83
Kik welshbiboy83
CardiffBoy is offline   Reply With Quote