Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-09-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
LilithDL

Female 21/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

21/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I advise you to read everything And be sure you are serious about this before PMing me.

Hi. I am Miss Lilith, female and young. I am not 21 (but it's very close) and Lilith isn’t my real name.
I have experience in an online game and a few trial periods that ended badly. I am currently on trial period with 3 slaves but I feel, at the moment, our times are too different for our relationship to go further so I decided to keep looking for now.

I live in Portugal (GMT time zone).
I am nice and mean, understanding and judging (not really judging but you get the point), kind and bitchy. In summary, I am what I need to be. I am a clear prism with many faces, all of them true and part of me, but that I show when I need in the right time.
I am bossy, curious, talkative, stubborn, kinky and very impatient (my patient is molecule-sized...sometimes smaller).
I am bi, online only (I know, I am strange. But that makes me unique and better).
Internet is dangerous in my point of view (NO cam) so things like my real name, age or picture are things that you will have to work hard to deserve (but I might voice). If you don’t believe in what I say without needing proves don’t bother PMing me (no I don’t care if someone thinks this is suspicious…it’s who I am: accept it or go read another ad). I consider myself a control freak specially after I got comfortable with someone.
I am short and thin. (No, I still won’t say my boobs’ size). I have wavy long brown hair, chocolate eyes and my skin is neither tanned nor pale (thou it goes a bit more to the pale side).
I love to read (books, manga and old “boring” books that actually teach you something), write, draw, have fun, play pranks and intellectual debates (or just talk about silly things).
My life is normal I guess. I daydream a lot thou. I am a student so I can’t always be on the laptop. I found BDSM in a game called Second Life. I tried BDSM first as a slave but…nope, it didn’t work very well. After the slave thing didn’t work I decided to try as a domme and well…it worked.
I do this probably because I like to be bossy and to order around, to be in charge and have the power. Not sure why since I am not really in a sub position. I always get what I want sooner or later and people do what I say most of them time. Maybe I do this just because it’s fun.
I am looking for a slave girl (in case you don’t know what girl means go google it; I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MALE SLAVE).
Experienced or not - doesn't matter since I know how to train slaves. My time zone or very close to it preferably (unless you are able to come online when I tell you). Limits are obviously accepted. She must be nice and fun (submissive too preferably). But she must have her own ideas and way of thinking - if I wanted a doll I would look for one (google if you don’t know what I mean by doll).
I will give tasks (offline and online), orders and rules (living rules); and I want at least 2 hour per week of talk (msn or email). I love reports by the way.

I expect my slave to give me control of her life. Obviously not EVERY single thing – unless it’s part of a punishment or task - (I wouldn’t do anything that could harm you or your social life either) but she would be like a pet (we control our pets and they still have free will right?).
I would control how she looks and a bit how she behaves; I would control her sexually too.
I would be her owner but also a friend – someone I hope she could ask for help or a shoulder to cry on if needed. I would protect her and also make her happy (No, I don’t like sad and unhappy slaves, they make me unhappy too).

If it’s legal I can try at least once and see if I like it. (If I like it and you like it, what a lucky slave! If you like it and I didn’t, to bad for you.)

I like role play, pet play, control (orgasm and life), torture (breast and clit), leash, to punish(when needed… most of the time), bondage, wax play, to order stuff, to control, to talk and pain (not mine of course); humiliation(I love it but it usually takes some time for me to feel comfortable doing it to someone). Tasks, reports and rules.
Haven’t really tried more yet so…yeah, my slave will also be some sort of training dummy

I dislike disrespect, unhappy slaves (they make me unhappy so I don't like when a slave is unhappy), rape role play and I hate when people compare me or judge me.

My limits: No "real life"(family, friends, animals), no 24/7 online, no age play, no pee/poo and no mutilation (obviously). No animals!

I have tried (all online and some with avatars): wax play, bondage, humiliating, pet play, leashing, torture;
My tasks go from like ice play + nipple play to giving a new decoration to your room.

Webcam isn’t needed but I might ask for a picture once in a while, if it’s working between us.

I respect others and others' limits and I demand to be respected above anything else. When I say no 24/7 that means: I won't be online all the time! And I don't expect my slave to be online all the time.

If you are looking for a nice and understanding but strict Mistress that will respect you but demand respect and obedience feel free to send me a PM with the following:

Application:
Send me a PM with the honest answers to the following questions:
1) What is your time zone? Would you consider coming according to my time zone?
2) Talk a little about yourself in general
3) Talk a little about yourself as a slave (experience, limits, likes and dislikes too)
4) What are you looking in a mistress?
5) What are you willing to give to me?
6) Why do you think you would be a good slave for me?
7) Why do you think I would be a good owner for you?
8) Are you ok with no being the only slave? If no,why? (this doesn’t mean you won’t be the only one)
9) Are you ok with showing me a picture of you? (Only after we have talked a bit, no need to right after we start talking)
10) What do you expect of this relationship? (During trial period and after it)

Warning: I am strict and controlling but I also know how life is. Being understanding it’s not the same as being soft. If the PM you send doesn't has the answers to the application, I most probably won't answer. And also be ready for strange and silly tasks :P

PM me if interested ;D

Miss Lilith
The following 4 users say Thank You to LilithDL for this post:
Old 03-10-2012, 01:41 AM   #2
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Thumbs up

I think this is a brilliant ad, and if I was looking, I'd consider applying.

I wish you the best of luck in your search Miss Lilith

Blondie x

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
Old 03-10-2012, 05:00 AM   #3
LilithDL

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
I think this is a brilliant ad, and if I was looking, I'd consider applying.

I wish you the best of luck in your search Miss Lilith

Blondie x
Thank you very much!

Spoiler:
Like: Lots of things
Dislike: Another bunch of things

Many dislike me and judge me, but only the ones that like me and accept me matter. ;D

My current ad: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...378#post638378
Old 03-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
DirtySlut

This is indeed great! If I wasn't already with a Master I'd definitely be applying ^^

Limits: Pain, Blood, Illegal, Permanent, Family, Pics
Old 03-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #5
TheGoldenBoy

Very impressive ad. Times like these make me wish I were female.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #6
Bittenkiss

you could try to be... there's another ad for a female master looking for someone to sissify... could be you

Advertisements
Kink Talk