Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #181
CardiffBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CardiffBoy Send a message via Yahoo to CardiffBoy

Cum in your boxers twice a day for 5 days. Whenever your are home, you must be only wearing your boxers!

Likes : Wedgies, edging, orgasm control-denial and forced, messy, pain, bondage, mastrubation, cock/ball torture, and anythin not in my limits

Limits : No Family/friends, Public, Illegal, Poo, Anal, Drinking Piss, Shaving head/eyebrows

MSN [email protected]

Skype welshboy83
Kik welshbiboy83
CardiffBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #182
hellothere

Wear a thong or a pair of panties in the biggest wedgie that you can for the day. Every hour make sure that you pull the wedgie up again as high as it can go.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #183
moot

wear your favourite panties in public and cum in them before you leave for home.

anal, messy, pee, pictures, little pain, masturbation, humiliation, hidden public

Limits:
permanent, bood , public, scat
moot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #184
Baby scuba

panties filled with syrup and go for a walk
Baby scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #185
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

you must wet, mess, and cum in your diaper then go for a one hour walk in a public place of your choice.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #186
Shades
getDare Devil

On an empty stomach, take 6Tbsp castor oil, then no eating for at least an hour afterwards. After two hours and fifteen minutes have elapsed, put on a diaper then the locking plastic pants. You should lock the pants and make sure they are leak proof. Then get completely dressed as you normally would

Now go out for a walk in a very public place for a minimum of 84 minutes. At no point are you to go to a secluded area or be out of site of other people. As soon as 84 minutes have passed, you may begin heading back.
Once home, you may wash up completely.
Have fun, be safe, don't get caught, and godspeed.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #187
daremaster23

for every post you have ever made you must stroke yourself near a window with it open

JUST NO: Gay (NO offence to others)

Likes: Teasing, slightly risky, masturbation, and almost anything not on limits. ( still building but ill add as i go)
daremaster23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:35 PM   #188
moot

edge two times in some hidden public place (close in the public toilet, in the forest or like that) you can cum only the thirt time!

anal, messy, pee, pictures, little pain, masturbation, humiliation, hidden public

Limits:
permanent, bood , public, scat
moot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:46 AM   #189
jaxxx

roll a d6. you must wear at least that number of clothespins anywhere under your clothes every time you go out in public for at least the number of days of another d6 roll.
hard limits: scat, family/friends, illegal, permanent, sissification/crossdressing, toothpaste/food/soap
for every PM I get, I must edge three times.
jaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #190
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

make yourself underwear and over-the-knee socks. You get to make it out of nothing but ductape.
To keep it hidden, don't wear shorts and you can wear regular socks over your duct tape socks.
Wear for 24 hours.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #191
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

You must wet, mess, and cum in your diaper then go for a one hour walk in a public place of your choice.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #192
letsgo_ok

wear no underwear and either a short skirt or short dress and go to a store

I'm a sissy cross dresser and will do any sissy dares I'll get.
letsgo_ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #193
HardBoy22

For 3 days, cum in your underwear every 6 hours and don't change it. If you want, when it's over wear it as a mask for 15min (not public).

Dislikes: Extreme pain, long dares, scat(no eating), family (without them knowing), noisy.

Limits: Public, friends, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, cross dressing, face on cam.
HardBoy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #194
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgo_ok View Post
wear no underwear and either a short skirt or short dress and go to a store
I wont do that, do to the fact I can't I have tried it before and there was no way around that. plus going dressed like a total tramp/slut in public i would never do since i usually am never alone when i go to stores... :\

Next to post skip me.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:57 PM   #195
Narria

ok so this is then for hardboy go to any store's bathroom and strip off all your cloths in one of the stalls bring your self right to the edge then put all your cloths back on if you cum you have to leave your underwear in the stall
Narria is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hidden, person above, public