Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-27-2021, 03:47 AM   #1
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Default Tasks for the gym (to get me back to the gym)

Due to covid, I stopped going. I had reactivated my membership earlier this year, but haven't gone back much. Partly because of been able to continue with outdoor jogging and stuff, but now that the weather is changing, it's time to get myself back in the gym.

So help me with some tasks that are gym or lockerroom oriented so I have to head back.

Or tasks if I don't go to the gym enough as well. I used to go 6 or 7 days of the week. But my goal is to get back 4 or 5 days a week for now.

Early on, when I did restart, I was avoiding changing and showering at the gym too. Was just minimizing my time in public areas. Time for things to get back to normal as long as covid numbers stay at low numbers here.

So help me get back into the routine with dares to do or punishments if I'm not back enough.
And yep, reports will be put in the thread for all once completed as well.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 04:54 AM   #2
kinkdail1

Here's an idea.
This dare will last for at least a month to motivate you to go to the gym regularly.
When you go to the gym, keep your sock on.
After training you can remove the sock your wearing and put brand new one. However you must leave the gym with the old sock in your mouth, hidden behind your mask. You must keep them here until you're back home.

As to your new sock, you will keep them on until the next time you go to the gym. You'd better go often if you don't want them to taste too bad. You can remove them to shower or to sleep but you must put them back as soon as you leave the bathroom or the bed.
Also if you ever need to cum, you can remove them and you have to finish in them, but you must put them back immediately.

(You're allowed to use underwear instead of sock bust you much chose before the start of the dare and you cannot change your mind after. )

Hope you have a tasty time (and I would love if you report back how it went)

On 24/02/2024, starting a 12am UTC, for exactly 48h, I am forced to be everyone slave and slut and must obey every order sent to me on kik, with proof.

PM DARES

Full list of like and dislike and toy

The short version:
Limites: exposure, public, scat, anal, crossdressing.

Kik: kindail1
kinkdail1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to kinkdail1 for this post:
Old 10-27-2021, 08:38 AM   #3
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkdail1 View Post
Here's an idea.
This dare will last for at least a month to motivate you to go to the gym regularly.
After training you can remove the sock your wearing and put brand new one. However you must leave the gym with the old sock in your mouth, hidden behind your mask. You must keep them here until you're back home.

As to your new sock, you will keep them on until the next time you go to the gym. You'd better go often if you don't want them to taste too bad. You can remove them to shower or to sleep but you must put them back as soon as you leave the bathroom or the bed.
Also if you ever need to cum, you can remove them and you have to finish in them, but you must put them back immediately.

(You're allowed to use underwear instead of sock bust you much chose before the start of the dare and you cannot change your mind after. )

Oh wow! That is an interesting one. And yeah, it should help motivate me to hit the 4-5 times a week! I'll let you know how that progresses!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 10-27-2021, 11:21 AM   #4
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Well, here's an option if you don't feel like showering at the gym :P

Every Friday, if there was any day that week that you skipped showering at the gym, replicate the linked video, nude if possible, in a speedo/thong if not

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8LfPh4c/

Reports would be highly appreciated, and if you don't mind, a pictire of the paper carwash receipt (with any personal info redacted) as evidence (if this is too much of a limit, don't worry about it)

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 11:58 AM   #5
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post

Every Friday, if there was any day that week that you skipped showering at the gym, replicate the linked video, nude if possible, in a speedo/thong if not

Reports would be highly appreciated, and if you don't mind, a pictire of the paper carwash receipt (with any personal info redacted) as evidence (if this is too much of a limit, don't worry about it)
Oh My! I have seen those types of car washes and used when out of state once, but I can't say I know of any around here. But I've started to do a search to what is around here. Depending on what I find and where it is, I will do as you said and go for nude if possible, otherwise very minimal. That will be a very good way to make sure I don't skip showering for the month!

What is definitely near me are the attended drive through car washes which isn't possible to be out of the car in.
But the only other possibility is the self wash ones with the high pressure hoses. But that, those are like pressure washers with and wouldn't be able to spray myself anyway, but I would be able to wash the car.

I will continue looking over the next day or so and see if I can't find something in a reasonable distance as at most it's once a week for the month.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 10-27-2021, 05:54 PM   #6
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:

I have found a few of the touchless ones. But I'm not finding any 24 hour ones. Most are indoors that you drive into which has doors (front and back) and based on the hours, they are only running when someone is there. But I did find one that is open until 2am, but it is about 30-35 minutes away. I doubt that is being manned that late in this area. I would have to check it out if it came to that. But taking the showers shouldn't be a big problem if I get my ass to the gym. Looking at street view for this place, it looks like whether from the front or the back there is a great street view of the car in there getting washed.

But if I do fail and this location doesn't work (i.e. it's manned while open or something), will you accept me going to wash the car at one of the self car washes which is rather close by? Same outfit of course. It's not quite the same thing as getting washed, but I'll have to be out there where I can be seen washing the car.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 10-28-2021, 07:01 AM   #7
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

I will accept you washing the car if you absolutely can't for some reason use the touchless that's open till 2, but if you end up doing so, it's highly preferred you do it nude, and you should wash yourself with the foaming brush while you're washing the car

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
Old 10-28-2021, 05:19 PM   #8
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
I will accept you washing the car if you absolutely can't for some reason use the touchless that's open till 2, but if you end up doing so, it's highly preferred you do it nude, and you should wash yourself with the foaming brush while you're washing the car
I've done a lot more searching. I can't even say how many websites I've looked at now. There are many of the self serve car washes with the high pressure hoses open 24 hours. And the drive through ones which are staffed. But I'm not sure why the ones that have these don't have them open 24 hours. So far, the only one that seems feasible is the one that is 30-35 minutes away. And I say may be feasible. As if they are staffed, not sure I can do it even around midnight.

But attached are two pics of that car wash from google maps street view. One from the front and it's right at an intersection. And from the back there is a street there too. But I wouldn't be doing this at noon, it would be a midnight to 2am timing.

My goal is not to skip any showers. While this sounds like a fun summer time dare, right now the temps are definately dropping at night so this is more like a punishment right now. But I will be checking that one out first if needed before going to the back up option.

PS... This searching had a side benefit. I did find some of these touchless car washes near me which I will probably check out just for the actual car. And I will check out some of the ones nearby and see what the setup is, but they all look like they will be staffed during hours.

I'll keep you posted.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	carwash1.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	9950   Click image for larger version

Name:	carwash2.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	9951  

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 10-29-2021, 06:06 AM   #9
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

First time to the gym since starting the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkdail1 View Post
Here's an idea.

So today was day 3 in the same socks. So when leaving, I put the socks in my mouth and put the mask on. I did wear the mask part of the time working out, depended if anyone was close by. But it isn't required any more and I have still been wearing in larger crowds and such. Walking in and out, I might not have, but this dare sort of keeps me with the mask for a bit too.

Any way, it's not that my house is dirty or anything. But I do have a dog and a cat. So the socks did have some fur on them. And yesterday I was out all day and on my feet a lot of the day. And after my workout, they were wet from sweating. Once I was ready to go, the last thing I did was get the mask on and shove the socks in my mouth. I have about a 12-15 minute drive home. I took the mask off as I always laugh at people driving alone in a car wearing a mask, figured you didn't care if the mask stayed on. But the socks stayed in my mouth until I was in my house where I was only too happy to get a bottle of water! The taste, really not too bad, but yeah a pair only worn a day would be better. The worst part is the fur and just having your mouth sucked dry.

Quote:

I did my shower at the gym too. I was tempted to go use one of the 2 handicap shower stalls instead of the communal shower, but I had pretty much stopped using them long before the pandemic and didn't want to go back to that. So I went to the showers in nothing but my chastity device and just carrying my towel. I forgot how humiliating it is being naked with chastity device on where anyone else might see me. And at my gym, it is rare to see someone walk naked to the showers. Many wear shorts or underwear, or wrap a towel around their sweaty body. I even see some showing with shorts and underwear on. How do you properly shower when dressed still?

It definately felt weird to be changing and showering there since it's been so long since I have. That same old embarrassment and humiliation that comes from stripping down and showing off my cage resurfaced while at the same time my brain says the faggot belongs naked and it is so right...

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Last edited by humiliatedboyslave; 10-29-2021 at 06:42 AM.
Old 11-01-2021, 01:57 PM   #10
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I went back to the gym today. 3 days since the last time.

I've worn the same pair of socks all weekend! Had plenty to do around the house like putting away all the summer stuff and getting ready for the winter season.

Add in the sweat from the workout, my socks tasted rather rank. If they were a dom's socks, I probably wouldn't mind as much. But I really need to try to go at least every other day.

As for the other task, I did take a shower before leaving as well. I went in the middle of the day, so not too busy when I went.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 11-05-2021, 10:02 AM   #11
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Glad things are going well, not gonna lie though, kinda sad you haven't had to go to the carwash yet haha

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
Old 11-05-2021, 10:12 AM   #12
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I went on Wednesday and today. I thought I posted about wednesday, but apparently not.

kinkdail1 added a little something in PM for me with the socks. I was to soak them with my pis before leaving and putting them in my mouth.

So both Wednesday and today, my socks I had worn 2 days each I had gone of to a toilet stall and pissed over the socks. I brought the mask with me so I could shove my rank and pissy socks in my mouth and mask and be ready to go.

I do like piss This is actually better than a sock that is wet from just sweat and not totally soaked.

I did shower both times. Today I did cut my workout short as I had to leave, but I got my shower in before leaving.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 11-05-2021, 10:14 AM   #13
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Glad things are going well, not gonna lie though, kinda sad you haven't had to go to the carwash yet haha
If it was summer time, I would find it fun. I think. But the last couple nights the temp has gotten just below freezing, so I don't think I would find it fun right now, but if I don't do the shower at the gym each time, I will manage to do it, or the alternate if that is a problem as I haven't driven all the way out there to really check it out. but getting some warmer days again.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 11-06-2021, 04:48 AM   #14
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

@kinkdail1 - would you let me have a few days off? I'm going away for a few days and I probably will not hit the hotel gym. If not, maybe I'll try and get a run in or get in the hotel gym once, otherwise I guess it'll be 5 or 6 days wearing them.

If you want, I did put up a thread for my trip, so if you only want to let me off on the socks with a dare while away, that's cool too. This was a last minute, unplanned trip
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409229

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 11-07-2021, 03:36 PM   #15
kinkdail1

I had written an dare you could do during the break but getdare bugged and what I had typed disappeared.

I don't want to type if again, so you won't get any break. Keep wearing those sock.

On 24/02/2024, starting a 12am UTC, for exactly 48h, I am forced to be everyone slave and slut and must obey every order sent to me on kik, with proof.

PM DARES

Full list of like and dislike and toy

The short version:
Limites: exposure, public, scat, anal, crossdressing.

Kik: kindail1
kinkdail1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk