Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-05-2021, 11:39 AM   #1561
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
um......so.... as part of the first punishment I had to post a story of a fantasy that I wrote as a punishment from a past thread. At the time I used a loophole and didn't have to post it. well, not it is posted and there will be a second part of it coming in the near future.

point me to the die of embarrassment corner please

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93830
Bump bump, babump, just keeping this link nice and prominent ^_^
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 11:42 AM   #1562
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinCreek View Post
Bump bump, babump, just keeping this link nice and prominent ^_^

……………………….
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 11:43 AM   #1563
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

What a nice gesture dolpin!

I'm sure all of you people in the line will also love to know the processing has begun. Somewhere today you should be having your very own punishment note to take home

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 12:05 PM   #1564
Simi

I'll confess I am curious

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 12:17 PM   #1565
dii12345678
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
What a nice gesture dolpin!

I'm sure all of you people in the line will also love to know the processing has begun. Somewhere today you should be having your very own punishment note to take home
Oh no. Im starting to get nervous.

Likes: Humilation (private), PM Dares, food denial, messy dares, pointless dares (e.g. corner time/ lines), light pain,

Limits, Backmail, too much pain, needles, anything public, body fluids

My PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93823
dii12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 06:24 PM   #1566
nya
getDare Devil

I've received both punishments and one of them, I presume the one for 8, is a doozy. Mostly just because my house is a mess. The basic idea is a nice sissy cleaning task, but it has some very punishing twists I'll describe once I've done it (I also might be negotiating minor changes still need to pm Blue).

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.

Last edited by nya; 07-05-2021 at 06:45 PM.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 02:08 AM   #1567
Simi

Well I've received all 3 of mine, and completed the first one and sent a link to the blog to blue

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 07-06-2021, 03:18 AM   #1568
Simi

Ah what the hell, the point of the punishment is to make us feeling subby/humiliated and exposed like blue, so here is a link to the 1st Piggy Punishment

Have fun anyone who is reading

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
The following 2 users say Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 07-06-2021, 03:20 AM   #1569
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Ah what the hell, the point of the punishment is to make us feeling subby/humiliated and exposed like blue, so here is a link to the 1st Piggy Punishment

Have fun anyone who is reading
At least I’m not the only one!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 07-06-2021, 03:25 AM   #1570
Simi

Well if you want to see if you can make me squirm like the others did you feel free

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 07-06-2021, 03:27 AM   #1571
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Well if you want to see if you can make me squirm like the others did you feel free
I meant not the only one having their punishments exposed

PM Dares

Toys
Old 07-06-2021, 03:29 AM   #1572
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

There will be more exposed here, don't worry. Entertainment is to be had!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 07-06-2021, 03:34 AM   #1573
Simi

BD I just decided to expose myself blue had the link and could of himself :P but i decided meh i might as well get ahead and post it

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 07-07-2021, 12:10 AM   #1574
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

A small update. I started chipping away at my mountain yesterday. In the morning I decided to forgo underwear for the remainder of the day, which uhm... Feels very weird. Combine that with a tight pair of stretchy pants (both a really bad an really good idea) my sausage was most definitely very visible and very much struggling to be touched.

In the late evening, I flipped a coin to see what dolphins punishment of the day would be. The day before it was thigh hits which definitely sting but are rather quick. Today I got the joy of a 10 minute blowjob while plugged. Doing blowjobs, and especially trying to do a good job at them got me in a bit of a submissive mood. Combine that with my ass filled with a plug, and a horny mess of a blue was slowly brewing. Given that the dildo was already hanging there on the wall and I had already had a few deepthroats during the blowjob, I figured that would be an excellent one to chip away at, so for the next 30 minutes I decided to do my best at that. For ease of counting, as it's really really hard to stay focused while deepthroating, they were all 15 second holds.

After about half the time was up I was already a mess. Taking the dildo deep in my throat each time and holding it there, attempting to suppress the gag reflex. Taking me time to let it slide both on the way in and way out, and gasping for breath once it was out. A bit of spit connecting the dildo with my mouth. I was feeling more and more submissive as it was going on, and taking slightly shorter breaks. I'm not sure how, as normally I get incredibly turned on by this while I stroke to the point I risk cumming on accident. Now? I had no issue at all not touching. I was there for the dildo to enjoy, not the other way around. To make everyone happy who gave me the keyword DEEP. After 40, 15 second holds in 30 minutes, I hope I did. 10 minutes down, a lot more to go, and doesn't that turn me on like crazy...

Feeling a bit floaty with a very used mouth and slightly sore throat, I stumbled into my bed to lie down for a little. After a few minutes of floating in submission I remembered that the plug was still in but couldn't be bothered to take it out and just wanted to nap and float away. Luckily for my poor ass, I got told to take it out before I drifted off while happy, submissive and content.

13 hours of no underwear done
10 minutes of holding a deepthroats done.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 07-07-2021, 02:03 AM   #1575
Simi

For the filthy piss pigs punishment #2....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub
Get your puppy and yourself nice and hydrated. I'm sure you know when you are ready than I do. Make sure he is nice and bursting. Put yourself in the bathtub, and plug the drain. Put your legs over your head, and relieve yourself. Mouth open please, because I know you don't mind. Swallow as you please.

I'll take your very best in that position. If it doesn't work, then so be it. I ask you to try though

Shame it's too high for him, in that case he can get in the bath tub. 69 position with you, with him on all fours. No need to actually touch him though, but do keep your mouth open

Sounds doable to you? Definitely not doable for me, but I have a feeling you do this a hell of a lot more.

So Last night after i finished my play session with my Owner I decided it was time to get to work on my tasks from Blue. I had drunk a reasonable amount that day so my bladder was filling and puppy had had a few beers so i thought it wouldn't be too long before puppy was ready…. If any of you have tried coordinating 2 peoples bodies you all surely no how unlikely it is for them to both be ready at the right time. Around midnight i decided to start holding so i would be ready for when puppy was…

Fast forward to about 90 minutes later!!!! When puppy finally had enough in his bladder for me we went into the bathroom together. We don't have the largest of tubs, its only a fairly small flat and i am not enough of a contortionist to be able to do a golden shower to myself, instead i went into my dog bowl and kneeled up for puppy to then pour that on me… As you can imagine despite me being rather full holding it for 90 minutes meant it wasn't particularly weak, my piss smelled very strong and i forced myself to keep my mouth open during it, I probably swallowed a couple of mouthfuls of my piss. By this point and still from the session earlier i was feeling rather subby and horny, so i leant back for puppy to release on me. Unfortunately his also was rather strong, and very bitter (Beery piss isn't a good taste) As ordered I kept my mouth open and i did swallow everything that went in, given how strong both our piss was though lapping it up didn't feel like a smart idea however (Sorry blue)

I spent maybe 5 minutes wallowing like a piggy completely covered in piss before quickly rinsing off before heading to bed, still with the taste of pups piss in my mouth. I know this was meant to be punishing and well maybe you take pleasure in how much it made me horny and craving to touch as I went to bed, denied as always… And yes when i woke up in the morning the taste actually still lingered, causing me to wake up and be instantly feeling very piggy.

Thank you Blue :P

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, blue, keywords