Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DolphinCreek

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 01-02-2021 at 03:35 PM by DolphinCreek
Updated 04-04-2022 at 12:14 PM by DolphinCreek

WAND X - I'll hold my wand against my clit for up to fifteen minutes
GAG X - I'll gag myself with your choice of gag for up to an hour
EDGE X - I'll edge up to a max of twenty times
NOT QUITE - I'll come close to the edge then stop before I reach it up to thirty times
FORCE X - I'll make myself cum up to five times in one session (on hold until my denial is finished, but sending these will stack them to complete together after denial ends)
VACUUM X - I'll suction my clit and nipples for up to fifteen minutes
PINCH X - I'll clamp my nipples and clit for up to fifteen minutes
PLUG X - I'll plug my ass for up to an hour
STUFF X - I'll stuff my pussy for up to an hour with your specified dildo (paused but will complete when possible if you send it)
PUMP X - I'll inflate my 9 inch inflatable dildo in my pussy up to twenty five times and keep it there for half an hour (paused but will complete when possible if you send it)
AIRTIGHT - I'll plug my ass, gag myself with any gag but the ring gag, and fill my pussy with your preferred dildo for up to an hour (paused but will complete when possible if you send it)
CORNER - thirty minutes of corner time
TEASE - I'll tape a bullet vibe against my clit for up to an hour on a setting too low to edge but enough to frustrate
WIDE - I'll wear my thigh spreader for an hour
HOOD - I'll wear the deprivation hood for an hour. Gag can be swapped for another
SURPRISE - have me fuck my ass for ten minutes
WRECKED THROAT - I'll wear the large ring gag and fuck my throat with the 8 inch dildo for fifteen minutes

None of these dares permit me to orgasm (except for the obvious one). Combinations are encouraged but no one keyword more than once in a PM.

If you verbally degrade me in your message I'll insert the large spiky ben wa's in my pussy for fifteen minutes whilst wearing my severe nipple clamps.

Can also be sent on Kik (dolphincreek), but not looking for chat on Kik.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1634 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wonderful list
    Updated 08-02-2021 at 11:12 AM by A2M2
  2. Old Comment
    The point of pm dares are for you to pm the user