Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2015, 09:59 AM   #11
Princess Ash
Baby Member

Thumbs up

Alright, so this is the first dare I've ever tried here (since I just made my account and had to pee and was looking at your dares the other night), and here's how it went:

I guess I cheated a little. I didn't drink that much water upon waking up, but I already had a full bladder from last night. Hopefully that still counts! I waited for a few hours after waking up.

Then I headed to the bathroom to start masturbating (considered doing it in bed, got paranoid about the consequences). I sat down and started going at it, and before long I managed to cum.

Then I stood up and matched the requirements the best I could. My feet were flat on the ground, and I was a bit far from the bowl, though I think I ended up hovering just a bit. More like leaning, really. My feet were still flat but I kinda had myself leaning against the bowl, which wasn't comfortable at all. I got out a little bit of pee, but my body really didn't want to go standing up like that. So I'll admit that I sat down to finish peeing after I started (and didn't miss at all, just couldn't get much out).

I like this dare, though I should probably practice my peeing standing up skills for future reference, haha.
Princess Ash is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced orgasm, forced orgasms, masturbation, orgasm, pee