Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > alex_carter

Rate this Entry

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Posted 04-04-2013 at 04:11 PM by alex_carter
Updated 08-28-2021 at 02:16 PM by alex_carter

*IF I DON'T SEND YOU A REPORT AND YOU DESERVE ONE MESSAGE ME REQUESTING IT! YOU CAN EVEN SEND A PUNISHMENT IF YOU WISH.

Get to know me a little bit... http://bdsmtest.org/r/7853991

• gentle muscle stretching (not anal or pussy, like actual muscles like arms, legs, back, etc.)
  • age play,
  • light crotch rope,
  • light name calling,
  • semi-long dares,
  • SURPRISES(I say I hate them but I don't really),
  • whining about not wanting to do something and then being made to do it anyway (being bratty).
  • Denial,
  • Light spanking (like a 3 or less on a scale of 1-10) (If I'm in the right mood)
  • Short, easy corner time (if I'm in the right mood)
  • Discipline... this one is hard to explain, because obviously I don't like BEING disciplined, but I like the fact that someone cares enough to make sure I'm doing what I'm supposed to/behaving and take care of it when I'm not....??? Does that make sense?
  • Being treated like a child/pre-teen (being told what to do and when to do it [things like when to shower/how long {I would say bath, but don't have a bath tub}, when to eat including what and how much, bedtime, what style of dress to dress in for the day [when possible], being given "homework" to be complete and "turned in" by a certain time, etc. This does not include sexual things], fairly loose parental controls)

Things that I'm indifferent to (aka, I don't mind doing them, but they aren't really enough to necessarily be likes):
  • hidden body writing,
  • short term panty control (maximum of 3 or 4 days)
  • Bladder Control (anything up to or including and 8 on a scale of 1 - 10)

Punishments (Dislikes that I'm ok with doing, some people consider these soft limits [I think] ):
  • Punishment spanking (like a 3 or higher on a scale of 1-10),
  • Corner time,
  • Not being allowed to wear my panties (max of 1 hour - more is a limit.),
  • Being absolutely still when edging,
  • Diapers (must be kept short term, and I can't actually use them, only wear them (see toys list),
  • Toothpaste,
  • clothespins(pussy),
  • clothespins on my clit (usually I don't like them, but occasionally I do.),
  • Line writing (on paper or on www.writeforme.org )
  • Long term panty control
  • Bladder control (Almost made to have an accident; a 9 on a scale of 1-10)
  • Humiliation (must be hidden, or something that can be passed off easily in public)
  • Being treat like a child (stricter [more like a punishment style] than the above)

Dislikes (Things I really, truly, absolutely hate doing, like a super punishment for the worst behavior possible):
  • Ice,
  • Cold Showers (less than 2 minutes and only in the summer [USA, so Mayish-Septemberish] ),
  • Multiple edges followed by no-touch for a period of time
  • Orgasms (when allowed)
  • Bladder Control (made to have an accident; a 10 on a scale of 1-10, will only go this far if allowed to stand in the shower or required to sit on toilet with clothes in the way so it can be cleaned up fairly easily)

Things I'm unsure about (Don't have enough experience to form an opinion yet).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limits:
  • Family/Friends/Others,
  • Illegal,
  • Permanent,
  • Public,
  • Dangerous,
  • Extreme/Severe pain,
  • Blood,
  • Needles (aka sharp things),
  • Messy,
  • Poo/Pee (or other bodily funtions),
  • Anal,
  • Anything dealing with the toilet (including swirly's),
  • Anything involving putting things in my mouth (unless discussed and approved beforehand),
  • Pics/Audio/Cam/Video,
  • Insertions,
  • LONG TERM,
  • Changing Limits,
  • Telling Truths,
  • Commando,
  • Sleeping Nude,
  • Nudity (special exceptions made depending on situation and my mood),
  • Forced Chastity,
  • Cum Eating (tasting),
  • Cold showers (2+ minutes),
  • Wedgies,

Any thing ABOVE the purple line I WILL do, granted not always willingly . Or I will at least try them if they are something I'm not sure about.
Anything BELOW the purple line I WILL NOT do.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7475 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments