Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-19-2013, 02:41 AM   #1
CookieMaker

Send a message via Yahoo to CookieMaker
Book Reading dare! :)

Something for horny bookworms.

Choose one novel. Best if not your favourite one, because you need to focus on dare too. Your task is to read at least one chapter (length of chapter should be minimum 12 pages) and follow rules I posted below. Also, you can't cum until you finish reading. Sounds simply, huh?

Rules:
* Every time you change a page, you must edge.
* If you forget what are you reading about, you must slap your buttcheck or pussy/balls and then edge.
* Every time author mentions something about travelling (cars, trains, walking, packing up, maps, moving from place to place, visiting someone, anything), you must pinch your left nipple.
* Every time author mentions something about food or drink (including cooking, eating, shopping, allergies, taste, smell, alcohol, vegetable garden, planting, swallowing saliva etc.), you must pinch your right nipple.
* If someone's name repeats at least three times on one page, massage your clit/penis until end of that page.
* When you find a mistake (spelling, grammatical, content-related etc.), rub your vagina/balls vigorously for two minutes.
* After any mention of romantic relationship (marriage, dates, having crush etc.), finger your asshole a little.
* Every time author says something about violence of any kind (war, bullying, calling names, fighting, etc), give yourself five really hard slaps - you can choose body part. Then edge.
* After reading any geographical name (name of town, river, country, street etc), put something up your ass and leave it for two pages.
* If you cum earlier than allowed or forget to follow some rule, do three dares including your dislikes.

Any comments will be appreciated.
23/M(FtM)/gay. Switch. Not English native speaker. GMT+01:00
Likes: any control, M/S relationships, role play, gun play, omorashi, little risk, chains, military, experiments, non-sexual dares.
Limits: scat, body fluids, gross, permanent, cam with stranger, social suicide, too public.
View: Detailed likes/dislikes. | My toys. | Truths/dares made by me.
Go to: My S/M ad. | Dare me! | My M/S vision. | What is FtM?
CookieMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to CookieMaker for this post:
Old 05-19-2013, 03:39 PM   #2
Einherjar

That would be RALLY dangoures with one of my favorite book (Three Kingdoms) Names, places and war terms are repeated constantly :P

PM Dares

List of available Toys

(Timezone: GMT+1)
Einherjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #3
Anasub

Really great dare, I think you could make it worse for yourself by choosing a book with long chapters! If I were to do it, I would change "Pinch your left nipple/right nipple" to put a clamp on either nipple until the next time the condition that made you apply it is met. Awesome dare anyway!
At this time I am not involved in BDSM, but I may still get on the site occasionally to check in with friends and read some posts. Please do not PM me with dares or requests for being your slave etc. I am not interested.
Anasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:11 PM   #4
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

This sounds like a really fun dare. I just have one question about it though. Regarding the page change. Let's say you're reading page 122 and go to page 123, and THEN you flip the page to go page 124. Are you edging at the beginning of page 122 and then 124 or are you edging on page 123 as well? Hope that makes sense what I'm trying to ask.

Also along the same vein of what Anasub said, if I did this, I would probably apply these dares to the entire book instead of just one chapter.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)

Last edited by Komodo Jones; 05-19-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:21 AM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

OK I have decided to do this dare for a whole book I'm not sure which novel I'm picking yet but I have another question regarding the rules. Let's say if page 120 says New York you have to leave someting up your ass until the end of page 122 right? But what if New York is also mentioned on page 121, do you leave it in until page 123 or still take it out at 122?

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:54 AM   #6
CookieMaker

Send a message via Yahoo to CookieMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Let's say you're reading page 122 and go to page 123, and THEN you flip the page to go page 124. Are you edging at the beginning of page 122 and then 124 or are you edging on page 123 as well? Hope that makes sense what I'm trying to ask.
That's good question, I didn't think about that. I meant flipping pages. so 120/122, but if you want make dare harder, do it every page, 120/121.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Let's say if page 120 says New York you have to leave someting up your ass until the end of page 122 right? But what if New York is also mentioned on page 121, do you leave it in until page 123 or still take it out at 122?
Item should be left for two pages, so from 120 to 122. Then you can pull it out. Then, if page 123 mention something again, you must put it up 125.

Thanks for these questions, they should be helpful for others.
23/M(FtM)/gay. Switch. Not English native speaker. GMT+01:00
Likes: any control, M/S relationships, role play, gun play, omorashi, little risk, chains, military, experiments, non-sexual dares.
Limits: scat, body fluids, gross, permanent, cam with stranger, social suicide, too public.
View: Detailed likes/dislikes. | My toys. | Truths/dares made by me.
Go to: My S/M ad. | Dare me! | My M/S vision. | What is FtM?
CookieMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:29 PM   #7
Nice'n'Naughty

This sounds AWESOME!!!! Will have to do this on vacation when I have more provacy. I don't know which book I'll use yet but this is going to be fun!

Likes:masturbation tasks, insertion, orgasm control, ice, toothpaste, liquids, very slight pain, clothespins

Limits:Messy i.e. pee, poo, public, family, not willing to take pictures of myself sorry,anal
Nice'n'Naughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:49 PM   #8
subgirlx

I'll have to start this with my next book! The current one I'm reading would be.. a bit extreme. I don't think I'd have time to read with all the tasks haha.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edgeing, light pain, reading, slap