Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #31
Azz123
getDare Sweetheart

I was recently ordered to ruin an orgasm into a glass of ice and ice cold water. It really does take away all of the good pleasures hah. Not to mention its a pain to aim yourself into a glass :O
I've had normal ruined orgasms. They aren't so bad, it's still pleasurable getting to that point but then it goes completely as you feel yourself ejaculating, but without pleasure. Then I'm like why am I doing this lol? But it's too late by then xD

Haven't used this site in maybe 5 years. See if you can't convince me to come back.

Likes: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Pain, Mild CBT, Mild Anal, Orgasm Control/ Denial, Breath-play, Bondage, Control, Forced Exercise, Ruined Orgasms, Choking.
Azz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #32
DanB

I was once dared to cum 3 times in a row. There was no way I could do that normally, so I had to ruin the first 2 orgasms. Best strategy for someone who hasn't done that before starts with getting right to the edge. Then use one finger to lightly stroke the spot on the underside of your penis just below the head. As soon as you feel yourself start to ejaculate, take the finger away. This is much easier than trying to stroke all the way to orgasm and take your hands away at the last second.
Limits: 3 p's-piss poop and public!
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:40 AM   #33
Controol

I tried it, and after i ruined my orgasm, 5 seconds later i started stroking and it felt like..... im close to an orgasm again, but then this sensation left..i think thats the secret how to come twice really fast. What are you thinking about that?

Last edited by Controol; 10-20-2012 at 05:47 AM.
Controol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #34
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Interesting to hear so many different experiences...
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #35
monkeycola

Very unsatisfying to say the least, sometimes my mistress will continue jerking after ruining my first orgasm until I have another, so tense
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #36
Smokey69

It took away all the pleasure from cumming but on other hand my cock was hard & throbbing in no time so its not all bad ;P

Limits: Scat/Blood, Permanent, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Diapers, Drinking Urine

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128921

Pm me dares
Smokey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #37
BedMax

I've experimented a lot with ruining my orgasms and have read some articles about. I will speak about males only. As i know, there are described some different techniques we can use and not all of them provides the same effect. I guess, the purpose of properly ruined orgasm is to ejaculate without any sexual pleasure, so that man is still aroused, cock hard, full of sexual desire and almost immediately able to reach the full orgasm. I like this way of ruining the most and it was completly described in the first post here - edge few times, jerk carefully and put hands away when orgasm starts building. If it goes OK, the sperm just slowly flows out without any cock twitching and with no satisfying sensations. I love this and would like to repeat this again and again till my balls would be totally empty. However there's a problem, I've found no way to be able to repeat this more than about 3 times at once. It always turns into some kind of semi-full orgasm when dispite of I'm not touching myself any more, the cock starts twitching and the sperm is more splashing than flowing. Then the cock fades and sexual desire disappears like after normal orgasm so this means game over for couple of minutes. I'll try to exercise more and hope one day I'll experience a real dry orgasm...
The other methods of ruining based on stopping the flow of sperm by force (squeezing the cockhead or the base or thumbing the pee hole) don't work on me. It's unpleasant, a bit painful and after that I feel like after a normal orgasm, just without ejaculation (in fact there is an ejaculation, sperm is directed to bladder).
Thanks everyone who's read this till the end and sorry for my English...

added: techniques for killing the pleasure of the moment of orgasm like cock and ball spanking, putting ice cubes and others are great as some kind of torture for stopping the immediate physical sensations of orgasm. But after some time the cock gets soft and the object feels really satisfied almost like after the full orgasm. This can be also called ruined orgasm, but i prefer the way described above - with hard cock and no release of sexual desire after that.
Likes: femdom, edging, orgasm and masturbation control, CBT, cum eating, forced exercise, pain, corner time, uncomfortable positions, private nudity, spanking, nippleplay, clothespins, cold/hot, toothpaste, dice dares, roleplay, writing a reports...
Dislikes: piss, wedgie, anal and urethral insertions
No: scat, blood, public, family, crossdressing, pics/cam, enema

Last edited by BedMax; 11-07-2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: corrected
BedMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:30 PM   #38
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Very interesting overview--thanks for such detailed information!
Old 12-15-2012, 08:57 AM   #39
JessiBear
getDare Sweetheart

Pretty awesome i just tried this and it made me mad when all the sensation went away and I was so sensitive afterwards this was amazing

Limits: (absolutely will NOT do) involving other people, Anal, nothing to cause bleeding, Insertions, Pictures, Public

PM Dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91499
JessiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:16 AM   #40
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiBear View Post
Pretty awesome i just tried this and it made me mad when all the sensation went away and I was so sensitive afterwards this was amazing
Hah, most people don't use the word "Amazing" to describe a ruined orgasm :P
Old 01-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #41
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

So who's going to be the next brave soul to try it out?
Old 02-18-2013, 04:43 PM   #42
karisub

I thought I would add my thoughts....as someone who has experienced ruined orgasms on my own and also as a sub/slave, the difference between the two experiences is huge. Doing it on my own, the ruining was bittersweet but it was always done to make the eventual achieved orgasm a truly hip shaking intensely pleasureable experience. When my orgasms are controlled and my Domme orders me to ruin my orgasms, its very emotional and there's much uncertainty as to when I'll actually be allowed to cum. I've actually cried from frustration and need before afterward. Feeling my pussy and body ready to explode and then feeling that tension and buildup drain away as my pussy spasms with no orgasmic pleasure is the most helpless feeling I've ever experienced. And even after just one, the horniness after is hard to describe in its intensity.

Last edited by karisub; 02-18-2013 at 10:18 PM.
karisub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #43
PkCandy
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to PkCandy

I love ruined bcos Im like a girl. I can re-start and re-cum again and again and again....
PkCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:09 AM   #44
texin_nm
Baby Member

It was my first ever attempt at doing this. I think it went pretty well because it was a pretty abismal orgasm. Also just watching the cum dribble out was pretty odd.
texin_nm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:27 AM   #45
Soarin'

I have been trying to phyce myself up to do one for ages.

I think I did one once on a skype chat that got very off topic. She told me to stop just as I closed my eyes and I was so surpised that I did. I can't recall the sensation but I remember her grinning at me evily and then saying, 'Have fun cleaning up. " then logging off. I am not sure if she intened to get me to ruin it or just realised I had cum and then left me to clean up

I will try today. I have wanted it done to me as a fantacy but doing it to myself seems to be to much for me.

Male - 24 - Straight
Soarin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masturbation, orgasm, orgasms, ruined orgasm