Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
Smokey69

Male 19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

About Me:

Hey, even though i have been on getDare for quite some time now, unfortunately i had no luck with finding a Mistress so i decided to give this another try. I am currently a 19 year old college student studying for Finance with a fair amount of free time on my hands. I am Caucasian, 6 ft, 150lb. For the longest time now I have been fascinated about being dominated by (preferably) an older woman who is fun, creative & kinky. Experience would be a big plus but is not necessary. I am Very open minded and I absolutely love trying new things & having my limits pushed. I am fairly new to the whole Dom/Sub scene but hopefully you will be able to change that ;p Unfortunately I don’t have any toys to play with but i am willing to get creative and use anything around the house. Also I Love using webcam & I would love to take pics for offline tasks. Lastly I am very dedicated loyal & obedient & willing to fully commit to being your slave!

What I am looking for:

I need a Mistress that I can have a serious relationship with. I want to please you & obey you to the fullest extend & be punished if I fail to do so. You can be of any age & ethnicity & with any amount of experience. I want to be completely controlled by you & for you to train me into becoming the perfect slave. It would be a big plus if you have a webcam or at least a mic. so we can have some fun on Skype.
Thank you for taking your time to read this & hopefully I fit the description of what you are looking for. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to PM me or email me. I am hoping to hear from you soon ;P

Love: Humiliation, Body Writing, Dirty Talk, Orgasm Control, Semi-Public & Shower Dares

Like: Mild Pain, Edging, Spanking, Anal, Ice, Wax, Webcam ;P

Limits: Urine/Feces/Blood, Permanent, Family/Friends, Personal Info, Extreme Pain

Last edited by Smokey69; 01-06-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
Kitten
The One & Only

Good luck on your search!
Old 01-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #3
Smokey69

Thank you

Limits: Scat/Blood, Permanent, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Diapers, Drinking Urine

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128921

Pm me dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk