Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2023, 06:11 PM   #1
HollyHound

Female 19/female/sub seeks 18-21/any sex/dom in US (abuse me)

19/female/sub seeks 18-21/any sex/dom in US (abuse me)

Hello 🥺
I have been a very naughty girl who needs to be put in her place. My boyfriend thinks I enjoy hurting others too much and since I have no real experience as a slave I have no right being dominant to others. My BF is a pussy and won't abuse me properly so I am doing this behind his back. Please go easy on me but be strict.

My limits include anything illegal. I can try semi public but not full public. No family or friends. Nothing that can risk me getting fired I am a lawyer and need to do my job.

My likes include edging
I don't know what else since I never really done this before.

My kik is HallowHound and I look forward to hearing from you.

Oh and since I am a slave now I will try anything you demand as long as it's not a limit. I have to learn respect. So I guess really don't be gentle be rough.
Thanks 🙈
Ps I love stuffing my holes
Old 11-02-2023, 06:23 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Not trying to be too nitpicking here.

But what happened in summer/fall that turned you from a lesbian mistress into a female sub that need this behind your boyfriend's back?

I am just very curious.

Also no experience doesn't mean you can't dominant others. No experience just means you need to be extra careful, do more reading and much more research when you start trying to "dominate" others. Take every step slow and don't over do it.

Everyone start with no experience. Nobody is born with domination experience.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Last edited by Garry0993; 11-02-2023 at 06:25 PM.
Old 11-02-2023, 09:23 PM   #3
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Not trying to be too nitpicking here.

But what happened in summer/fall that turned you from a lesbian mistress into a female sub that need this behind your boyfriend's back?

I am just very curious.

Also no experience doesn't mean you can't dominant others. No experience just means you need to be extra careful, do more reading and much more research when you start trying to "dominate" others. Take every step slow and don't over do it.

Everyone start with no experience. Nobody is born with domination experience.
Sir's toy looked at the old ad, to be fair OP doesn't say she is a lesbian in it, only that she was looking for female only at that point in time.

As a bisexual female herself, Sir's doll sometimes has those moments where she feels like "all men can fuck off" (in OP's words) at times. The fairest assumption to make is that OP is simply bisexual not lesbian since she didn't use those words to describe herself in the old ad.

Bisexuality can fluctuate and be a very strange thing.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 11-02-2023, 09:35 PM   #4
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Sir's toy looked at the old ad, to be fair OP doesn't say she is a lesbian in it, only that she was looking for female only at that point in time.

As a bisexual female herself, Sir's doll sometimes has those moments where she feels like "all men can fuck off" (in OP's words) at times. The fairest assumption to make is that OP is simply bisexual not lesbian since she didn't use those words to describe herself in the old ad.

Bisexuality can fluctuate and be a very strange thing.
Here is this person's first ever post on GetDare.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...98#post5154198
To quote it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyHound View Post
Hi I'm Holly and new to this
I am lesbian and interested in any dares.
That is why I am curious.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Last edited by Garry0993; 11-02-2023 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-02-2023, 09:52 PM   #5
pluky
getDare Devil

Sir's toy didn't see that post and is sorry for replying without paying attention to all the information.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:48 PM   #6
pranjal

Just curious about something, the OP mentioned she a dentist's assistant as her occupation in her Bio but now she is saying that she is a lawyer.

Not that it's not possible but they are still extremely different kind of professions. How did you end up from a dentist's assistant to a lawyer. I am curious about this story ?

Likes: Nipple play, rules, clit torture, control, spankings, humiliation ( Exploring more things)
Dislikes: Late replies, blackmail stuff, lack of willingness to try new things (Still exploring)
Limits: Scat, social suicide, Illegal stuff

Don't hesitate to PM me if you wanna talk, I am always happy to talk to everyone.
Old 11-02-2023, 11:28 PM   #7
Azyliux
Baby Member

Wink

A lesbian dental assistant mistress to submissive 19 year-old lawyer with a boyfriend. Quite a journey!

If it were fiction I would have found it unbelievable, but sometimes the real world is stranger than fiction I guess.

Azyliux

P.S. I hope this is rough enough for you.

Last edited by Azyliux; 11-02-2023 at 11:33 PM.
Old 11-03-2023, 12:23 AM   #8
HollyHound

Im not gonna put my real occupation. And as for me and my boyfriend that is no one's business about our relationship
The following user says Thank You to HollyHound for this post:
Old 11-03-2023, 12:41 AM   #9
Dark_eyed_Devil

You all need to leave her alone. It's borderline bullying. Who cares if she's not being entirely truthful about her personal life. As long as she is of age, she is free to say whatever she wants.
Old 11-03-2023, 12:56 AM   #10
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_eyed_Devil View Post
You all need to leave her alone. It's borderline bullying. Who cares if she's not being entirely truthful about her personal life. As long as she is of age, she is free to say whatever she wants.
You’re right she’s free to say whatever she likes. But, calling someone out on their inconsistencies or lies isn’t borderline bullying. Weirdly some people do actually care about the truth here, which is also their right.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Masterwants for this post:
Old 11-03-2023, 01:16 AM   #11
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

I fully agree with Masterwants. You can lie from the moment you open your eyes in the morning to the late night shows. Who cares? But if you are looking for someone who shares/controls/runs your life you better be honest. Because truth, respect and trust are the major pillars of bdsm and any good d/s relationship.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
The following 3 users say Thank You to MeisterRebus for this post:
Old 11-03-2023, 01:22 AM   #12
pluky
getDare Devil

Sir's toy just wants to tell OP assuming she's not a catfish, that if she doesn't want to disclose an information about herself, lying is not at all necessary. And being truthful doesn't mean you have no privacy. It's not that complicated, you can just not share the things you want to keep to yourself, leave that part of the form empty, if someone asks about it say it's something you're not keen on sharing here.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
The following 3 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 11-03-2023, 05:42 AM   #13
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_eyed_Devil View Post
Of course she is free to say whatever she wants with her age, of course her relationship with her boyfriend is her own business.

But do keep in mind that we are at a kinky forum.. It is important to keepat least two things truthful in my mind. What you like in a kinky relationship and what is your sexual orientation/sexual identification.

The ad boils down to finding someone you would find sexual attraction to in my opinion. I don’t see the need of lying of those two aspects at all, especially here.

If you don’t wish to disclose everything that’s fine. Neither did I. Basic internet safety.

But at least make sure everything is consistent. “She” could just said she’s found out that she’s actually bi and a switch and I won’t have a word.

Going from lesbian mistress who calls guys to fuck off to submissive girl with a boyfriend want to submit behind her boyfriend back is a bit too far. That should be minimal truth you say about yourself here. Otherwise how can people give you good dare's you enjoy?

Anyway those are my thoughts when I wrote my initial reply.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 11-03-2023, 01:14 PM   #14
RandomPersin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Going from lesbian mistress who calls guys to fuck off to submissive girl with a boyfriend want to submit behind her boyfriend back is a bit too far.
As a pan man who has literally said "I am gay and don't want women" because of situations in my life it is just weird to be nitpicky about someone having to always say "Hi I am bi but recently had a rough relationship with a man so I just date women and that is all I am looking for." more often than not when you fully breakdown that instead of just saying "I'm gay" or "I'm a lesbian" the people you are not looking for will go "Oh well I am not what you are looking for but I can change your mind."

That has happened so many times to me and guys have it way easier.

Mainly in person sadist, I have 2 primary play partners who I am usually looking for fun things to do to them.

Kik: tehRandomPersin

Likes: Impact Play, humiliation, CBT, degradation, bondage, edging, wax play, semi-public, (and many more)

Limits: illegal, public, messy, scat
Old 11-03-2023, 03:32 PM   #15
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPersin View Post
As a pan man who has literally said "I am gay and don't want women" because of situations in my life it is just weird to be nitpicky about someone having to always say "Hi I am bi but recently had a rough relationship with a man so I just date women and that is all I am looking for." more often than not when you fully breakdown that instead of just saying "I'm gay" or "I'm a lesbian" the people you are not looking for will go "Oh well I am not what you are looking for but I can change your mind."

That has happened so many times to me and guys have it way easier.
This is an excellent point. Sexuality is not fixed and people—especially young people—are often still exploring themselves and finding their own identity. The OP is under no obligation to explain what could be quite a complex situation.

But in just a handful of posts just about every claim of this OP has changed.
  • Lesbian to having a boyfriend
  • Mistress to submissive
  • Dental assistant to lawyer (and a 19 year old one at that!)

As Pluky said, there is a third choice other than telling the truth or lying: which is to simply not say anything. By the OP's own admission being a lawyer is not her "real occupation"; in which case, why lie? There was no need to include this fictitious detail.

The same with the boyfriend with whom her relationship is apparently no-one else's business. If so, why publicly include it and share the fact she thinks he is a pussy?

The inconsistencies here are notable and as someone who uses these forums to seek authentic, genuine and honest interactions, I often appreciate when others call such inconsistencies out so I don't have my time wasted responding to what is likely creative writing that doesn't even have basic internal consistency.

People are certainly free to use getDare to pretend to be something or someone they are not, or perhaps something they wish they could be, or perhaps just escape who they actually are for some reason. But others are just as free to call out what appears to be fiction when it is presented as truth in a seeking ad forum that people are relying on to establish genuine relationships.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Azyliux for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk