Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2022, 05:51 PM   #16
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Clothing Control: No Panties and Shrinking Skirts

You are banned from wearing panties for the entire week
You will wear a dress or skirt every day, and each day that dress or skirt must be shorter than the previous day's. No pantyhose of course.

Monday: Any skirt or dress
Tuesday and beyond: Skirt or dress must end above the knee, and be shorter than the previous day
Saturday: Only your shortest skirt or dress is permitted
Sunday: Either buy yourself an even shorter skirt or dress and wear that, or take your shortest one from Saturday and ride it up even further (minimum 2 inches shorter and maximum 10 inches below waist)

You must not cross your legs for the week. If you do cross them, immediately uncross them and select a punishment:

- 20 flicks of an elastic band to each nipple, and your clit
- Removal of clothing privileges in your room for 24 hours - curtains etc must be open
- Tell someone that you're not wearing panties and offer them to check
- Anonymously post a picture of your nipple online
- Get fully naked before you are allowed to use the toilet for the rest of the dare
- Wear nipple clamps or clothespins for at least half an hour each day, including 10 minutes outside your roon
- Make someone cum on you. No washing for 24 hours
- Piss on a pair of your panties until they are soaked, stuff them in your mouth for 2 minutes

Enjoy!
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 02:14 PM   #17
Bitch-Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Clothing Control: No Panties and Shrinking Skirts

You are banned from wearing panties for the entire week
You will wear a dress or skirt every day, and each day that dress or skirt must be shorter than the previous day's. No pantyhose of course.

Monday: Any skirt or dress
Tuesday and beyond: Skirt or dress must end above the knee, and be shorter than the previous day
Saturday: Only your shortest skirt or dress is permitted
Sunday: Either buy yourself an even shorter skirt or dress and wear that, or take your shortest one from Saturday and ride it up even further (minimum 2 inches shorter and maximum 10 inches below waist)

You must not cross your legs for the week. If you do cross them, immediately uncross them and select a punishment:

- 20 flicks of an elastic band to each nipple, and your clit
- Removal of clothing privileges in your room for 24 hours - curtains etc must be open
- Tell someone that you're not wearing panties and offer them to check
- Anonymously post a picture of your nipple online
- Get fully naked before you are allowed to use the toilet for the rest of the dare
- Wear nipple clamps or clothespins for at least half an hour each day, including 10 minutes outside your roon
- Make someone cum on you. No washing for 24 hours
- Piss on a pair of your panties until they are soaked, stuff them in your mouth for 2 minutes

Enjoy!
Thank you very much for your dare! Unfortunately, I only have one dress which may be suitable for work and own only long skirts, so I don’t think I’ll be able to complete this dare. I am more of a pants suit person at work!

I will however, start looking for skirts to make a small collection for future.

Please let me know if you would like to give me a punishment for being unable to complete your date. My apologies again ☹️.

Likes- my vibe, anal, small vaginal insertations, wedgies, teasing, mild pain, petplay and trying new things.

Limits- public, family, blood, extreme pain, candle wax, scat, needles and enemas.

Interested in hidden public but quite fearful.

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94832

The only toy I have is a small bullet vibe that has low, medium and high settings! Other than that I just have household items. Do your worst
Bitch-Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 05:06 PM   #18
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

As you are wanting to get more daring with semi-public, why not try my quiz in your room? If you have been a good student and have the knowledge you won't be exposed at all, but if you perform poorly it will push your boundaries.

The quiz does assume you're playing with a mini skirt, so you will need to improvise e.g. with a shawl.

As an extra punishment, you must also flick an elastic band on your pussy / clit for each question you get wrong (you can do this out of view). But for every question you get right you may have a brief (count to 5) play with your pussy or ass - no cumming until the end.

Dare you play?
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400352

Last edited by sharkey6910; 01-19-2022 at 02:41 AM.
Old 01-18-2022, 09:40 PM   #19
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitch-Cow View Post
I will however, start looking for skirts to make a small collection for future.
Well if you're going to be buying some new skirts I'm sure you can guess what I'm going to suggest.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2719...shiny-wet-look

If you can buy that I have some ideas for where you'll be wearing it.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 02:18 AM   #20
Bitch-Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
As you are wanting to get more daring with semi-public, why not try my quiz in your room? If you have been a good student and have the knowledge you won't be exposed at all, but if you perform poorly it will push your boundaries.

The quiz does assume you're playing with a mini skirt, so you will need to improvise e.g. with a shawl.

As an extra punishment, you must also flick an elastic band on your pussy / clit for each question you get wrong (you can do this out of view). But for every question you get right you may have a brief (count to 5) play with your pussy or ass - no cumming until the end.

Dare you play?
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400352
Wow this sounds amazing! I will absolutely add it to the list, I would only have time to do this in the evening though... when it’s dark...

So I hope my general knowledge is much better than I think it is!!

Likes- my vibe, anal, small vaginal insertations, wedgies, teasing, mild pain, petplay and trying new things.

Limits- public, family, blood, extreme pain, candle wax, scat, needles and enemas.

The only toy I have is a small bullet vibe that has low, medium and high settings! Other than that I just have household items. Do your worst
The following user says Thank You to Bitch-Cow for this post:
Old 01-20-2022, 02:19 AM   #21
Bitch-Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Well if you're going to be buying some new skirts I'm sure you can guess what I'm going to suggest.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2719...shiny-wet-look

If you can buy that I have some ideas for where you'll be wearing it.
Oh my goodness, Kate’s gold miniskirt!! It looks amamzing but oh my god I cannot even imagine wearing it! The looks I’d get...

I will add it to a shopping list hehe. I’m dying to hear your ideas...

The following user says Thank You to Bitch-Cow for this post:
Old 01-20-2022, 03:29 AM   #22
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitch-Cow View Post
Wow this sounds amazing! I will absolutely add it to the list, I would only have time to do this in the evening though... when it’s dark...

So I hope my general knowledge is much better than I think it is!!
Glad you like it, looking forward to your report. Good luck ^_^

Last edited by sharkey6910; 01-20-2022 at 03:32 AM.
Old 04-02-2022, 07:01 AM   #23
Kindness
Distinguished Member

I didn’t even see you had responded; my fault.

Yes, panties are okay.

Tone down the nudity as needed until you feel safe, but keep it daring enough to be fun.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bold, date, hidden, sub female, task