Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default Domestic Slavery

Chapter 1

"Come here!"
"Yes Mistress", Reclining on the sofa, my Mistress calls me away from my duties. I shuffle over to where she's sitting. My ankles are cuffed together with a 12" chain so it takes me a few seconds to reach her, the look on her face says it was too long and I know I have irritated her already. I stand there, head bowed as is required. I'm naked apart from the cuffs and the ever present cock cage that is a constant source of torment for me, and amusement for her.
She's dressed in a simple white t-shirt and jeans, it's 6:00pm now, her day has been spent relaxing, phoning friends and watching TV while I have been struggling through an almost endless list of chores. She seems to take great delight in stopping me from what I'm doing to fetch her a drink or snack or perform some other errand, then punishes me for being too slow with my chores.
"Have you got something you want to ask me slave?"
"Yes Mistress, its the last day of the month and if it pleases you, may I please be released from my cage for my monthly relief?"
She sits there casually, with her head resting on one hand, she has just combed her hair and her other hand is holding a purple comb, she runs her hand up and down the comb provocatively like she's stroking a purple cock, at least that's how it looks to me in my desperate state of arousal.
"Do you think you deserve it?" she asks with an evil smile
This is a dangerous question. If I say yes, she will no doubt have many reasons why I don't deserve it ready to throw at me and I could well end up loosing my chance to cum this month. If I say no she may well just dismiss me with a simple "OK, no cumming this month then".
"Mistress, I have done my very best to perform all my duties to the best of my ability, I hope I have performed to your satisfaction" I try to dodge the question.
She just smiles and stands up, she removes her necklace that holds the key to my cage along with a 5 pointed star, the key hangs around her neck to constantly remind me of exactly who is in control.
"Stand completely still" she commands and removes the padlock. As the cage is removed I give a slight whimper as suddenly the pressure is released and I harden immediately, a dribble of precum runs down my cock. She playfully flicks the tip of my cock with her finger "Who said you could get hard?" she says with a giggle.
I say nothing, nervously waiting for what is to come, my relief is by no means guaranteed, it will depend on how bitchy she is feeling today. She suddenly takes off her jeans and t-shirt and looks me in the eyes.
"I have a special treat for you today slave, I'm going to let that drippy little dicklet of yours in my pussy" This catches me by surprise and I know there's going to be a catch, it's been more than a year since I've been allowed that privilege.
"Th-Thank you Mistress, that is a great honor" She moves close to me, our naked bodies almost touching, her tits are millimeters from my chest as she looks in my eyes and smirks.
"OK, bend your knees and hold the tip of your cock against my pussy"
I do this eagerly, I manage to manipulate the tip of my cock accurately so it is just resting between her lips but not quite penetrating, the feeling is exquisite, her pussy is soaking and hot and I'm struggling to hold back an orgasm already. The scent of the pussy reaches my nose and I give a groan of total frustration as I struggle to hold position. Our eyes are level now and she stairs deeply into mine, daring me to push forward and penetrate her even though every nerve in my body is screaming to do just that. This torture seems to go on for an eternity and my legs start to shake.
I can see in her eyes she is waiting for me to give in and stand up but suddenly my leg twitches and I fall forward slightly, my cock sliding an inch or so into her pussy. Immediately she moves back and slaps my face hard. "How dare you" she screams at me. "You are in so much trouble now. Get on your knees"
I drop to my knees immediately, my terror is so great that my erection starts to subside, I know I will pay dearly for that mistake. She knows it was an accident but that makes no difference, it's just another excuse to torment me.

I kneel there shaking, dreading what is to come. She turns around and sits back down on the sofa, she is still naked and she looks me up and down, this seems to go on forever, but eventually a smile plays across her face, she has obviously thought of a punishment for me.
"Crawl over here, rest your chin there, just in front of my pussy" She points to the cushion of the sofa between her open legs. I position myself as directed, my nose is an inch from her pussy, the aroma is exquisite and my erection returns despite my fear, I struggle to keep my tongue in my mouth as I desperately want to stick it out and taste her delicious juices as the scent fills my nostrils. All I can do is wait and try and maintain some self control.
"OK slave, we're going to play a little game, I can see you're desperate to taste my pussy. Well, you're going to get the chance"
"You're going to make me cum with that tongue of yours, and you better do a good job because I'm going to be timing you. Every minute it takes you to make me cum will mean another day of waiting for an orgasm for you".
My heart sank at this, I know she is not going to make this easy, suddenly my next orgasm could be a very long way away.
She picks up her phone "Off you go then slave, get licking" I immediately bury my tongue between her legs, the delicious taste and smell almost makes me faint with desire and frustration but I must try and concentrate on what I'm doing.
As I desperately search out her clit with my tongue she idly checks her messages on her phone, seemingly oblivious to my attentions. The minutes go by and she shows little sign of approaching an orgasm. I know she has had at least three orgasms today already, she likes to make a point of masturbating with her vibrator while I'm in the room doing my chores, she knows how she is torturing me when she does this and takes great delight in it.
Eventually I seem to be making some progress, she starts to squirm slightly and her pussy gets even wetter, it must be fifteen minutes since I started so my next orgasm is already out of site again. I can tell her orgasm is approaching and I redouble my efforts, hoping to push her over the edge as quickly as possible.
Suddenly, just as I've nearly achieved my goal, her phone rings "Oh god no" I think to myself, her body immediately relaxes and I can tell the moment has gone. I keep licking and sucking desperately but I know it's not going to work.
"Hi Sue, how are you?"...."Oh, nothing much, just relaxing"......giggle.."He's working hard"....."Yeah, come over tonight, I know he looks forward to your visits"....giggle
The conversation seemed to go on forever, she was obviously oblivious to the work my tongue was doing but I daren't stop. Sue was a close friend of my Mistress and would often come over to have some fun with me, she's 20 years old, nearly 6 feet tall and 250 pounds. I have spent many hours with my face under her magnificent ass and I'm sure tonight will be no exception.
Eventually she puts the phone down and relaxes again. I have all my hard work to do again before she cums and my tongue and jaw are starting to ache. I desperately try to maintain the pace and eventually she seems close to orgasm. I pray she won't decide to interrupt me on some pretense or other just to prolong the process even further. Thankfully she doesn't and she cums on my face, gripping my hair and pulling me tightly into her pussy.
She pushes me away and I kneel there in front of her, my erection straining and dripping precum but I dare not touch it without permission. I notice she hasn't looked at her phone and one maybe two minutes have passed since she finished cumming. Eventually she picks it up and looks at it, a smirk appears on her face.
"42 minutes slave, you are so fucked", I desperately want to point out the unfairness of it, The phone call meant I had to start again after 30 minutes but I daren't say anything, I know I just have to accept it, any argument would only make it worse.
"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry I let you down. I deserve to wait for my relief" It's so unfair, but what else can I say.
"Get you cage and lock yourself back up" this means 10 minutes of icing my cock down before I can get it back on again. "When you've done that, go and get the oil, I want a massage"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 09-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
Court

This is wonderful!

My Likes & Limits'

Looking for a casual master or mistress. Please PM me and we'll chat if you're interested.

Family Inheritance [WIP Story]

I love feet & dicks
Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:23 AM   #3
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 2

When I've finally got my cage back on I make my way to the massage table with the oil, my Mistress is already laying on it, face down, naked with a small pillow that she is resting her head on.
"So you think you can keep me waiting do you?, I've been here for 10 minutes, go and get the restraints".
"Yes Mistress", What else can I say, there's no point arguing, I'll only be punished more but what did she expect, she knows how hard it is to ice my cock until I can get it back in the cage after a month of denial. The restraints are just an added torment to what will already be an exercise in total frustration.
I hurry to get the restraints, as fast as I can with the damned ankle chain that makes moving around the house so much harder. The chain is just long enough for me to walk up stairs but makes every step a chore.
I put on the collar and cuffs and then attach the 2 short chains that join them together. The chains are about 8" long and attach the wrist cuffs to the collar. I'm now expected to give my Mistress a full body massage, my face will be inches above her body the whole time, tormenting me into a state unbearable desire.
I pick up the oil and pour some onto her back, from her neck to the top of her buttocks. I'm bent over her as I do this and need to shuffle down the table as I pour.
I'm expected to start with her arms, neck and back. This is not too bad, I bend over and start spreading the oil around her neck and the down her arms that are laying by her sides. I need to move from one side of the table to the other to reach, my face just above her soft perfect skin the whole time, the aroma of her hair is exquisite and my cock is already starting to strain against its prison.
I spend about 10 minutes working the oil into her neck and back before she turns her head "OK, that's enough, now the rest".
This is when it really gets difficult, I pick up the oil and trickle some over her buttocks and down her legs, all the time my face is inches from her and the desire to bury my face between her ass cheeks is nearly overwhelming.
I'm starting to sweat now, beads of sweat appearing on my forehead and my back is aching. I know if she feels a drop of sweat drip onto her body I will be punished but I daren't stop what I'm doing to wipe it away.
I start to kneed the oil into her perfect buttocks, my hands are shaking and the pain from the cock cage is becoming more intense. I work the oil in, my thumbs running up and down between her buttocks, separating them slightly so I get a glimpse of her anus as I do it. It's so close I can almost taste it but I must try and take my mind off the desire to plunge my tongue into her ass. I start to groan in pain and frustration but manage to keep going for what seems like an eternity.
"OK, now my legs"
I'm grateful for this small mercy, I move down her legs, massaging the oil I had put on her legs earlier into her sweet soft skin. If gives my poor trapped cock a bit of relief, albeit temporary.
Finally she seem satisfied and lifts herself up so she is on her side. "You seemed to be having problems when you were working on my ass slave. What's the problem?"
"Mistress, your ass is so gorgeous, It turns me on so much to be allowed the privilege of touching it, I couldn't control my cock Mistress"
A knowing smile appeared on her lips, she knew exactly what the problem was, she just enjoys making me say it.
"Well you're going to have to learn to control it, that pathetic little dicklet belongs to me and it doesn't get hard unless I say it can. Your going to massage my ass again, and this time you had better keep your desires under control or you'll suffer"
She gets up onto all fours and moved down towards the bottom of the table. She then lowered her upper body and rested her head on the arms leaving her ass sticking up in the air. I groan with dread at what was to come.
"Get a nice handful of oil and massage my ass again, if that dick of yours isn't soft when you've finished I'm going to beat those balls of yours until you wish I'd cut them off."
With a whimper I do as instructed. I don't need to bend over so much as her ass is in the air and I grab each buttock firmly, this puts my face inches from her perfect ass and sweet shaved pussy, the inevitable straining starts in my cage and I start to cry as I kneed and squeeze her buttocks. I do my best to think about anything but the perfect body in front of me and the overwhelming need to bury my face between her legs but it was never going to make any difference.
After 15 minutes of this torture she finally lowers her ass and turns over onto her back. I'm left standing at the end of the table with my cock desperately straining and trying to squeeze out of every gap in the cage. She just looks at me with contempt .
"Pathetic, get the swatter" She's referring to a leather fly swatter that is used to administer punishment to my balls when she feels it necessary. I shuffle off and return with it as quickly as I can.
"Stand here, legs apart, hands on head" She points to a point on the floor just in front of her as she takes the swatter from me, still reclining on the table. I stand where she indicated and wait for the inevitable pain to come.
"Count each slap and thank me, 20 should do I think"
"Yes Mistress", it's just so unfair, how can she expect me not to get hard in that situation, but there's nothing I can do.
SLAP "One, thank you Mistress" I struggle not to double up with the pain, but I know this will result in me getting the slap again
SLAP "Two, thank you Mistress" and so it goes on
SLAP "tw-twenty, th-thank you Mistress" finally its over, I want to sink to my knees and grab my balls, the restraints I'm still wearing mean I couldn't grab my balls even if I were allowed so I stand, slightly bent over in pain and wait.
She's still laying on the table, she didn't bother to stand up to administer my punishment. She stretches, arms above her head, arching her back which pushes her exquisite breasts forward provocatively.
"Get the oil, you haven't finished yet" I suppress a groan and get the oil bottle.
"Start with my tits and work you way down to my feet"
As I bend over to apply the oil starting at her chest, my face ends up inches from hers. A smirk appears on her gorgeous lips and I wish so much I could kiss her and slide my tongue into her mouth but I know this will never happen, I'm her slave and that's all I'll ever be. That's all she considers men to be good for, her lovers are always women.
So the second round of torture begins, her perfect breasts need at least 10 minutes of constant kneading and rubbing, despite the pain in my balls I soon start to harden again and the pain to my cock returns. My Mistress knows there's nothing I can do to stop this but she just uses it as an excuse to punish me whenever she feels like it.
After what seems like an eternity I'm directed to work my way down her body.
It doesn't take long before my face is inches above her pussy, I could cry with frustration at this point, I massage her body to within an inch of her pussy but daren't touch it without being given permission, she wont let me move down her legs until she knows I'm at the limit of my endurance and at the point or either succumbing to my desires and burying my tongue in her pussy or collapsing on the floor in pain and despair. She opens her legs slightly and her pussy lips separate, giving me a better view of her pussy. The aroma of her pussy mingling with the oil is driving to near madness. She watches me as my hands shake more, the sweat builds on my forehead and the gasps and moans become more and more difficult to suppress.
"OK, carry on down my legs" Finally a small amount of relief. I work slowly down her legs, careful to take my time so I'm not accused of rushing to try and finish too quickly. My back is really aching now, I've been bent over for more than an hour.
Eventually she seems satisfied, she sits up slowly, stretches and yawns.
"OK slave, I'm going to have a shower, take those restraints off and go and start preparing some snacks for tonight, Sue will be here soon"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 09-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice job, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:11 AM   #5
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 3

I had managed to prepare some food quickly and thankfully Sue had not arrived yet.
I got myself ready for the evening, I was allowed to remove my ankle chain but this was replaced by a remote controlled electronic ball shocker.
Kneeling by the front door I wait for Sue to arrive, the anticipation of what is to come this evening makes me tremble with nerves, and my cock strain at it's prison.
The doorbell rang and my heart skipped, with a shaking hand I opened the door and immediately knelt back down.
"Evening slavey, how's your little balls today?" Sue looks magnificent, she is 6 feet tall in her bare feet, tonight she is wearing calf length boots with 5 inch heels, she is towering over me, my face is level with her barely covered pussy. She has on a very short, skin tight pink dress. She is not wearing a bra and her huge tits are barely contained and swing form side to side as she moves. Here waist is quite slim but her hips and ass are huge. Immediately my cock tightens in its cage and I start to drool in anticipation.
"Very full and aching Mistress Sue, thank you for asking"
"Awww, what's the matter, didn't you get to make your monthly cummy today?, poor baby". I had heard my Mistress telling her all about my predicament while they were chatting and I was buried between my Mistresses legs so I was aware she knew all about it.
"No Mistress Sue"
"I do hope I didn't phone at an inopportune moment" ...giggle..."Here, give it a little kiss"
Playfully she swings round and presents her magnificent ass to me, bending slightly so her dress rides up, revealing the bottom of her buttocks.
I lean forward and kiss her ass lightly, first one cheek then the other. Her dress is so thin I can see the dark crevice of her ass crack, she's either wearing a thong or no panties at all.
"You can stand up now slave" I stand up as she swings back round, my face level with her huge tits as they sway back and forth provocatively.
"Mistress Kate is waiting for you in the living room Mistress Sue", whenever they are both here I must make sure I address them like this.
She proceeds to the living room and I follow close behind, almost hypnotised by the magnificent swaying ass that is in front of me. She is so tall her ass is almost level with my chest when she wears those heals.
"Hi Kate", "Hi Sue, has he been behaving himself?"
"Oh, he seems to be on his best behaviour at the moment, I'm sure a few more weeks of denial are going to focus his mind no end", "I'm sure it will, take a seat, has he offered you a drink yet?"
"No, he hasn't". Oh god, the first mistake of the evening, "Where's the remote, he did give it to you didn't he?" Shit, I was supposed to have presented her with one of the two remote controls for the ball shocker when she got here. I was so overwhelmed by her presence I completely forgot and left it in the hall.
"No, he didn't", they were both staring at me now with evil little smiles, this was there first reason to punish me, so early in the evening as well, not that they needed a reason of course.
"Go and get it NOW", "Yes Mistress Kate", I run to the hall and grab the remote, when I get back I drop to my knees in front of Mistress Sue who has sat down on the sofa. I present it to her on outstretched palms and wait for her to take it.
She takes it and sits there contemplating me, idly toying with the remote in her hand. I kneel there. head down and wait for the inevitable.
ZAP.. I jerk forward and fight to hold position, my hands involuntarily move towards my crotch but I know if I grab my balls it will be a lot worse for me.
"You"..ZAP.."Really"...ZAP.."are"...ZAP.."useless" ...ZAP..."aren't"...ZAP..."you?"
She has turned the power down slightly from the first zap but it is still intense and takes my breath away, I'm almost bent double now. All I want to do is rip the damned shocker off my balls, it's not locked on so I could do this, but I know the consequences would be dire if I did.
"Yes Mistress Sue, I'm completely useless" I manage to gasp out a response
"Go and get Mistress Sue a drink NOW"..ZAP. Mistress Kate has picked up her shocker now. I stand up and run to the kitchen. When I return I drop to my knees again, directly in front of Mistress Kate and hold the drink with trembling hand.
She takes if from me, still toying with the remote in her other hand.
"Haven't you forgotten something slave" Mistress Kate reminds me of my duties "Please Mistress Sue, would you like me to clean your boots for you?"
"mmmm.OK", "Thank you Mistress" Immediately I gently lift one booted foot off the floor and start licking and sucking the sole and heel. She's sitting with legs apart and I have the most perfect view of her pussy from where I'm kneeling. It was completely shaved and covered by a small triangle of semitransparent white material that was pulled so tightly over it that it enhanced rather than obscured the view. Licking her boots was easier with my mouth watering at the thought of tasting that delicious pussy.
After an acceptable amount of time licking the underside of the boot I worked my way up her calves and cleaned the rest of it. I repeated the operation on the other boot and then knelt there wait for instruction.
"Take my boots off and lick my feet clean, I've been on them all day and they're a bit sweaty." she commands with a smirk. I dutifully comply, removing the first boot. The smell of sweat and leather is intoxicating, my cock is straining at its cage as I lick and slurp hungrily at her sweaty toes and feet. The taste and smell together with the view of her pussy is driving me mad. Eventually the first foot is done to her satisfaction and I move to the second, removing the boot for my nose to be assaulted again by the sweaty aroma and the torture is repeated.

"Will you be letting his little dickie out of its prison tonight? it must be all squashed and painful as he didn't get to drain his little balls today like he'd hoped." I could tell Mistress Sue was eager to play some games with me, if anything she took more delight in torturing me than Mistress Kate did, she would always be phoning, hoping to be invited over for an evenings entertainment at my expense.
"What do you think slave, would you like Mistress Sue to play with your little dicklet for a while" "Whatever pleases you Mistress", I know it's going to happen, that's why Mistress Sue's here, I just play along and try not to say anything that gets me it trouble.
She removes her necklace and takes off the key, tossing it on the floor in front of me contemptuously. "Take it off, and be quick".
I remove the cage, whimpering slightly as I slide it off my cock which hardens instantly, a trickle of precum running down to my balls, I kneel there, desperate to just grab my cock and wank it a few times and cum, but fear holds the urge at bay.
"Awwww, it's all hard and drippy, poor baby" Mistress Sue taunts "Lay down on your back"
I do as I'm told and position myself on the floor in front of her. She stands up and slides the straps of her dress off her shoulders, the dress is so tight she needs to peel it off her body, once it's past her hips she lets go and it falls to the floor around her ankles. She's towering over me, her massive tits and ass look even more impressive from my view point almost directly below her. The tiny triangle of material that's pulled tightly over her pussy is soon removed and she stands there naked. My balls start to churn and tingle.
With an evil smirk she drops to her knees straddling me, her pussy is above my belly and she then drops onto all fours, her pendulous tits swaying an inch or so above my face.
"Keep you mouth shut, don't you dare stick your tongue out" She proceeds to lower one of her nipples onto my lips. Then she slides it from side to side so the nipple lightly follows the line of my clenched lips, she's daring me to open my mouth and let that delicious hard nipple into my mouth and play my tongue over it. The desire to do this is intense but I can see Mistress Kate watching with amusement with the remote in her hand, waiting for the instant I Succumb to the urge.
I lay perfectly still, my cock straining in the air and wait until she tires of this little game, she uses one nipple, then the other, by the time she stops I'm shaking with suppressed frustration and let out a sob as she finally lifts herself up.
I know her little games are far from over and sure enough she shuffles down slightly so my cock is now directly under her gorgeous sopping wet pussy. She gets hold of my cock and manoeuvres it so she can rub her clit with the tip. She does this for a few minutes, all the while looking down at the pleading desperate expression on my face. I'm so close to cumming and she knows it so she takes it slowly, stopping every few seconds so not to push me over the edge.
Then she moves it down slightly and lowers herself a fraction so the tip of my cock just parts her pussy lips. "How would you like me to drop down so your little dickie can fill my pussy and make a great big cummy inside me" She knows I must refuse as I would cum instantly and be punished in unimaginable ways for such a crime. "Mistress, if it pleases you, I would rather you didn't put my dickie in your pussy as I am not allowed to make a cummy at the moment" I manage to gasp out through gritted teeth. "Awww poor baby, its so hot and wet and just aching for a cock inside it. Oh well I'll just have to find a real man who can stuff me with his big cock and fill me with his cum" She laughs out loud now as she stands up, leaving my shaking and sobbing on the floor.
"Get up and fetch some more drinks slave" Mistress Kate barks at me after a couple of minutes "Yes Mistress" I scurry off to the kitchen again.
I walk back into the living room...ZAP...I jerk and bend forward suddenly, dropping one of the glasses and spilling the contents of the other onto the floor. They both burst out laughing as I stand there, the consequences of what's just happened slowly dawning on me.
After a few more seconds of laughter Mistress Kate's expression changes "Clean that up you clumsy fuck, then get us some more drinks"
I quickly clean up the mess and return with more drinks.
"Put your cage back on, you've got 3 minutes from now to get it locked"
Shit, I need to get to the kitchen, get some ice, soften my cock enough to get the cage on and be back in 3 minutes, there's no way that's going to happen but I sprint to the kitchen.
Quickly I grab some ice and clamp it around my cock, my perverted mind betrays me again and the thought of being punished for not being soft only makes my cock harder.
Eventually I can get the cage on but 3 minutes came and went a long time ago. I return to the living room filled with dread.
"12 minutes, what the fuck were you doing all this time, If you were wanking I'll whip the skin off your ass". She knows I would never dare do that, there are cameras all over the house, Whether she is home or not I never truly get any privacy.
"No Mistress Kate, I was just so hard, it took a long time to make it soft."
"Don't make excuses, you broke a glass and now you've disobeyed me, go to the punishment room and wait for us, lock yourself in the stocks"
"Yes Mistress"

Stories

The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 09-08-2013, 05:21 AM   #6
boykeuh1988

nice story keep up the good work

dislikes:
pain, piss

limits:
poo, blood, crossdress, face, family, public

I don't have toys only house stuff

Looking for master or a mistress
boykeuh1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:08 AM   #7
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 4

I hurry to the punishment room, a spare bedroom that I have been required to equip with everything my Mistress could require to administer whatever punishments her imagination can devise.
There is a leather padded table with many restraints and fixing points, numerous eye bolts and hooks fixed at various points on the floor, walls and ceiling, two winches attached to the ceiling, one of which runs on a track so can be moved across the room and of course the stocks. These have a top section for neck and wrists, a centre section with a hole to secure cock and balls and a bottom section for ankles. There is also a section of wall with numerous hooks and shelves for my Mistress to store her vast array of toys.
I secure my ankles between the 2 boards at the bottom and put my neck through the top section, this is set about 18 inches forward from the ankle restraints so I must bend at the waist to get into it, I put one hand inside and lower the top board with the other, keeping my wrist in line with it's hole and let it drop the last few inches, it clicks shut. Once its lowered it can't be raised without releasing a clip that I'm now unable to reach.
Now the waiting begins, I could be waiting a few minutes or maybe hours, depending in what they decide to do this evening.
It's only a couple of minutes before Mistress Kate comes into the room. She stands in front of me with a look of contempt on her face. "You really are a useless piece of shit, I don't know why I keep you" she says, at the same time removing her panties.
She pulls the panties over my head so the crotch is pulled tightly over my nose. She was excited by Mistress Sues games earlier and the panties are moist with pussy juice and smell exquisite. I let out a small groan and the cage tightens around my cock "I'm sorry Mistress"
"Shut up, stand on tip toes" She has moved behind me now, I lift my heels off the floor as far as the bar around my ankles will allow.
"You're going to stay like that until we get back, and if you don't you're little balls are going to suffer" she then produces the two remote controls for my ball shocker and places one underneath each heel, the buttons that send the shock are now directly below my heels.
"I've turned the power settings to maximum so you'd better keep those heels up if you don't want your balls to fry, I'll just put new batteries in, we don't want it to run out before we get back do we?"
With that she undid the strap around my balls and removed the device, swapped the batteries and replaced it.
"Have fun slave" she says as she leaves the room.
After a minute my calf muscles are already tensing, how can I stay like this if they're gone for hours, my balls will be cooked. All I can do is wait and hope and pray they don't get distracted and forget about me.
10 minutes later I get my first shock, the strain on my legs is already intense and I lower a heel momentarily.
I struggle on as the minutes drag by, there's nothing else I can do. I can hear them laughing and chatting in the other room, it doesn't sound like they're coming back any time soon, I'm sweating now, it runs down my face into my eyes and stings, the panties soak up some of it which helps a bit.
30 minutes and my poor balls are getting shocked regularly, the strength has gone from my legs and they're shaking uncontrollably.
45 minutes and I can only lift my heels for a few seconds at a time, my balls are getting shocked almost continuously, but mercifully the batteries in the shocker are starting to go flat and the shocks are becoming less intense.
After an hour the batteries are flat and I'm left sobbing with my balls in agony and my legs cramping and twitching from the strain and exertion. This is when I here footsteps outside the door and my two Mistresses come into the room, Mistress Sue lets out a giggle when she see's me.
"Awww, what's the matter slave, a bit uncomfortable is it" She walks up to me a rubs her massive tits in my face, despite my pain I start to harden again.
"Mistress Sue has told me she would like to try caning you, she's never caned someone before and is curious to know what is like, aren't you lucky to be her first?"
"Yes Mistress Kate, I'm very lucky" I chill goes through me, Sue has no idea how to administer a caning so anything could happen.
Mistress Kate then walks behind me and removes the shocker from my balls and picks up the two remotes. Then she picks up a humbler from the table. Cruelly pulling my balls behind me she clamps it around my scrotum so my balls were pushed out behind me in an incredibly exposed and vulnerable position. I cringe inside and want to beg her to take it off but I know this would only result in some slapped balls and a reprimand. I know my balls are unlikely to escape without being hit with a cane before the evening is over.
"OK, Sue, lets pick a nice cane for you to have a practice with." They both walk over to the array of implements hanging on the wall "This should do to start with" She has picked up a medium weight 3 foot long cane, a vicious implement when wielded correctly.
"Oooooh, that looks evil" Mistress Sue giggles as she takes it form Mistress Kate and swishes it through the air a few times.
"As it's your first time I'll give you something to aim at" Mistress Kate picks up a marker pen and draws 2 lines on me. One line across my ass about three inches above my protruding balls and one across the top of my legs, three inches below my balls.
"OK, I'll show you how its done, Count each stroke and thank me slave" Mistress Kate takes back the cane and quickly apples two stokes, one to each line.
"One thank you mistress, two thank you mistress" I quickly gasp out through gritted teeth"
"Once more, then you can have a go", again two more expertly placed strokes, almost on top of the first two "Three thank you mistress, four thank you mistress"
"That doesn't look too hard, lets have a go" Mistress Sue says, giggling as she takes back the cane "Are you ready slave, I'd keep those balls out the way if I were you" They both laugh as Mistress Sue moves into position, she extends the cane and touches it on my ass to get her aim.
She pulls her arm back and I brace myself, trying to shrink away from her but I'm helpless. The pain is unbelievable, Mistress Sue is a huge girl and the power she can put behind the swing far exceeds anything Mistress Kate could achieve.
"Aaagh. F-F-Five,Th-Thank you Mistress" the cane landed a few inches high, mercifully missing my balls.
"Not bad, a bit high, take your time and try for the bottom line this time" Mistress Kate gives some encouragement and Mistress Sue takes aim again, the bottom line this time. The cane lands a fraction of an inch below my balls.
"Six, Th-Th-Thank you M-Mistress, please have mercy Mistress, my balls are so exposed, please release my balls so they wont be hit " I know it's a mistake but I cant help myself, I feel so vulnerable, begging is never tolerated and Mistress Kate immediately comes over too me. She grabs my balls and squeezes viciously
"How dare you, your poor exposed little balls are what makes this so funny. If they get hit that's just too bad, now shut up"
And so it goes on, They laugh and joke as Mistress Sue swings the cane at my ass, not being particularly careful with her aim, until the inevitable happens.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuughh, p-p-please n-no m-more" The cane has clipped my balls and I thrash around in agony, they both stand there laughing.
"Awww, poor baby, did that sting a bit" Mistress Sue taunts, still giggling "Y-Yes Mistress, very much".
"I Think that's enough for tonight" Mistress Kate says as she walks around to stand in front of me. She realizes I've reached the limit of my endurance, Mistress Sue on the other hand is oblivious to this and is more than keen to carry on.
"Oh, all right, It's late anyway, time for bed" She walks over to Mistress Kate and slides her arms around her waist, bends down and kisses her on the lips sliding her tongue in her mouth briefly "That's got me so hot, I want your tongue in my pussy right now"
Mistress Sue Managed 15 strokes before she hit my balls and despite the agony of the 19 welts across my ass and legs my cock still manages a twitch in its cage on hearing this.
Mistress Kate picks up a tube of icyhot and squirts a generous amount into her palm, then she roughly massages it into my balls "There you are slave, doesn't that make your little balls feel better", briefly it does "Yes Mistress, thank you" It's all I can say and I just wait for the inevitable burning to start.
Mistress Kate then picks up some nipple clamps with a 3 foot chain attached to them and a 3kg weight. She attaches the weight to the end of the chain and attaches the clamps to my nipples, tightening them viciously. Then she places the weight carefully on the back of my head.
"That should keep you out of mischief, you'd better keep still or those little nipples of yours are going to suffer tonight."
Her cruelty was relentless, she was not going to show me one iota of mercy and her mind was always working, trying to think of little twists to add to my torment.
"Have a good night slave" Mistress Kate mocks as they walk towards the door "I'll let you watch TV so you don't get bored" She presses the power button on a monitor that is on the wall in front of me and I'm greeted with a view of my Mistresses bed, the camera is mounted on the ceiling and looks straight down so I will have the perfect view of my two Mistresses as they enjoy a night of uninhibited sex, made all the more intense as they think of me watching them in agony and frustration.
"I really liked striping your little ass, I think I'm going to get used to that" Mistress Sue says with a wink as she looks back over her shoulder as she leaves the room.
I've now got hours of agony to endure until the morning, my ass is stinging unbearably, my balls are burning and if I loose concentration for a second and the weight falls off my head then my nipples will be in agony as well.
I see them appear on the bed and my cock cage tightens instantly....

Stories

Old 09-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #8
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

very well writen and very imaginative I am really enjoying this

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:05 AM   #9
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 5

The next three days pass fairly uneventfully, my ass and bruised balls are given some time to recover and I wait with trepidation for the weekend to arrive. Mistress Sue will be arriving on Friday night and will be staying for a few days so Mistress Kate has been keeping me extra busy with preparations for her arrival.

Friday evening arrives and I am kneeling, as always by the front door. My cage has been removed for the evening, Mistress Sue requested this as she likes to have something to tease within easy reach, an erection must be maintained at all times or I will be punished so every few minutes I stroke it back to full hardness, this only takes a few seconds.

As the doorbell rings I jump up and open it as quickly as I can, my heart racing and I start to sweat in anticipation. Mistress Sue has outdone herself tonight, she is wearing a latex mini skirt that is stretched incredibly tight across her magnificent ass, a latex halter top that can hardly contain her huge tits and thigh length leather boots with laces running from top to bottom. Every piece of clothing has been calculated to play on my fetishes and I start to drool with suppressed desire, my cock twitching, a bead of precum appears on the tip.
"Hello slavey, It looks like you're pleased to see me" she mocks me and laughs in my face "Get my bag out the car"
"Yes Mistress Sue" I run to the car and get the suitcase out the boot, hurrying back with it and placing it carefully on the floor.
"Take it to the bedroom you stupid cunt, and hurry up, I need a drink"
I rush to my Mistresses bedroom, leave the case and come back, just as Mistress Kate appears in the hall to greet Mistress Sue. They hug and kiss for a minute, Mistress Sue towering over Mistress Kate, almost enveloping her in her bosom, as they hold each other tight. Mistress Kate's hands run over Mistress Sue's Latex covered ass, squeezing and groping passionately, I groan with frustration.
"Has he offered you a drink yet?" "No, the lazy bastard disappeared with my case and has only just got back" it's so unfair, I was gone for less than a minute.
"Get Mistress Sue a drink NOW, I'll deal with your laziness later" I see Mistress Sue smirking as she looks over Mistress Kates shoulder at me as I rush to the kitchen to get her a drink, they are still in an embrace.

Once in the living room they relax and chat on the sofa, again I must lick clean Mistress Sues boots and then her feet, The view from my position is even more of a torture than last time, she is wearing a latex thong under her skirt and I must lick the thigh length boots right up to the top, putting my face inches from her pussy. The smell of pussy juice and latex is making my head swim and my unrestrained cock is rubbing on her leg as I reach the top of her thighs.
Suddenly she notices the trail of precum I have left on her boot. "Look what you've done you stupid little bitch, lick it up NOW" frantically I lick at her boots, trying to remove any sign of the precum.
When her boots are cleaned to her satisfaction I remove them, carefully loosening the laces from top to bottom, this is time consuming and gives Mistress Sue plenty of opportunity to show her impatience as I shake and fumble with the laces, getting kicked several times for not being quick enough.
The smell and taste of her bare feet causes my cock to twitch and drip precum as Mistress Sue idly rubs one foot up and down my erection as I slurp and lick at the other hungrily. She edges me like this several times, every time I pull away to avoid cumming I get a kick in the balls and must get straight back into position. "Don't you dare cum you little shit" she snarls after the fifth time I pull away. "I'll ask Mistress Kate to lock you in your cage with the spikes for a year if you do".
Mistress Kate Laughs, "Don't tempt me, I love watching him double up in pain every time he gets to see my body or touch me, it's so hot having that much power"

Eventually Mistress Sue tires of her little game and I'm sent to get more drinks, when I return they are kissing and hugging on the sofa. Mistress Kate is just as turned on by Mistress Sue's outfit as I am and can't keep her hands off her magnificent body.
When they stop I can tell they are both very turned on and ready to have some fun, this will inevitably be at my expense and I dread what is to come.
"Lay on the floor slave" Mistress Sue commands and I immediately drop to the floor, laying in front of her with my arms by my sides. She stands up and steps over to me, positioning herself directly above my face with feet either side of my head. I let out a small sob at the sight, her huge voluptuous ass looks more fantastic than ever from this viewpoint and the thought of licking and kissing it makes my mouth water and my cock twitch. Quickly she whips off the panties and throws them on the floor revealing he perfect shaved pussy, I let out another sob, I can see her pussy and the inside of her thighs glistening, she is obviously already very turned on.
She drops to her knees and shuffles forward so she can lower her ass onto my face.
It descends and she stops an inch or so above my face, her ass looks clean but smells musty, she hasn't showered since this morning. The scents from her ass and pussy are overwhelming and I struggle to keep my tongue in my mouth and not bury my face into her and lick and slurp at her, I know I would be punished severely for my lack of control.
"I hope you can breath through your ears slave" Mistress Sue laughs as she lowers herself onto my face. I'm instantly enveloped in her delicious soft perfect skin and my nose is pushed tight against her anus. I can feel the moisture from her pussy on my lips. She relaxes and her full weight bears down on me, squashing my nose and sealing my mouth so there is no way of getting any air until she lifts herself again.
"Well, what are you waiting for, get licking" I force my lips apart and try and push out my tongue but there is now way, she shuffles and lifts slightly, allowing me a brief gasp of air, when she has found my tongue with her clit she immediately drops down again, imprisoning me in hot musty darkness. My tongue works desperately on her clit as the need to breath becomes more urgent.
"You'll have to do better than that if you want some air slave" I redouble my efforts and push and flick my tongue as fast as I can as I get more desperate, I start to wriggle and my arms come up involuntarily, I know this is a mistake as Mistress Sue grabs my wrists and pins them to the floor "Don't you dare try and touch me you little shit, keep licking"
At this point Mistress Kate comes over and straddles my now flailing legs to keep me pinned down. My head is swimming now and I'm going to pass out soon, Mistress Sue realises this as my struggling subsides and lifts herself up slightly, allowing me to take a few gasps of air, the smell of her pussy and ass assail my nostrils again and my cock is as hard as ever, twitching helplessly in the air.
Her ass descends again and the cycle repeats, this time however, Mistress Kate takes advantage of her position on my legs to tease my cock with her fingertips, unlike Mistress Sue she is an expert at edging me and can keep me on the brink for hours with the lightest touch. My tongue works frantically to bring Mistress Sue to orgasm as she won't be getting off until she's cum. I'm allowed a few breaths whenever my struggling seems desperate enough and Mistress Kate's teasing is relentless and merciless as she keeps me twitching and dribbling precum the whole time. I've got over a month at least of this torture before I will be allowed any relief and the thought just makes me want to cry with frustration, the urge to just relax for a second and let an orgasm sweep through me is intense but I know the consequences would be dire, many months in the spiked cage at least.
Mistress Sue is in no hurry to reach her climax, whenever she's close she lifts herself up to allow me to breath before letting me carry on, at least 30 minutes pass with my cock being tormented by Mistress Kate the whole time.
Eventually she's ready and starts to slide up and down my face, rubbing her clit on my nose and mouth, she lifts herself up a fraction so my tongue can continue its administrations and eventually I feel her shudder and her legs clamp my head like a vice. She bounces up and down, crushing me as she squirts over my face and into my mouth. Her juice taste delicious and I drink and lick it up eagerly before her orgasm finally passes and she relaxes, dropping down and crushing me again.
"That was amazing, you've got him well trained" Mistress Sue says, breathing heavily as she slowly calms down. "He better do a good job, he knows what'll happen if he doesn't"
After a minute or so, just as I'm starting to struggle for breath again Mistress Sue leans forward and drops onto all fours, her ass lifts off my face.
"Clean me up slave" I can feel her breath on my cock and it twitches pathetically in the air, desperate for some attention. I start licking her pussy and thighs, savouring every drop of pussy juice that I can find with my probing tongue. At the same time she starts to stroke my cock, holding it near the base, then I feel the lightest touch of her tongue on the tip which sends a shock through my whole body.
"Get your tongue in my ass slave, I want it deep inside me" I plunge my tongue inside her, the pungent musty smell and taste causes my cock to strain and twitch even more.
I can feel her lightly running her fingers up and down my shaft and she flicks the tip every now and then with her tongue. I'm worried now, she doesn't know how to edge me like Mistress Kate does and I could easily be pushed over the edge, I can't pull away in my current pinned position either. None of this would be of any interest to my Mistress however if I was to cum accidently.
My balls churn and boil as she continues to tease my shaft. She bobs her head momentarily, taking my shaft into her mouth, it's only for a second but I feel a tightening in my balls, somehow I manage to suppress the orgasm.
I continue working her asshole with my tongue, trying to think of anything to take my mind off what is happening to my cock. She delights in watching it pulse and twitch as I desperately clench, trying to hold back my cum.
Somehow I manage to keep control as eventually she seems happy with the tonguing I have just given her and she sits up again, crushing my face.
She stands up now, wriggling her hips as she pulls the ultra tight latex skirt back over her hips and ass, it snaps as she releases it.
Mistress Kate is also standing now, they embrace and kiss, "You are such a teasing bitch" Mistress Kate says and they kiss again "He's going to find out just how much of a bitch I am this weekend" Mistress Sue says with a giggle.
All I can do is let my imagination race as I lay there, looking up at the two goddesses towering over me and wonder what she has in store for me.
Mistress Kate takes a step towards me and looks directly down at my face
"OK slave, my turn" she says with an evil smirk and she removes her panties.

Stories

Old 09-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #10
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice job, and where"s my drink?

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 09-12-2013, 02:05 AM   #11
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 6

Mistress Kate spent a relaxing and enjoyable 45 minutes grinding my face underneath her perfect tight little ass and pussy. She had two orgasms while I frantically worked my tongue on her clit. She was holding her fly swatter the whole time and as soon as she thought I was loosing enthusiasm my balls would get a sharp smack to spur me on. Mistress Sue relaxed on the sofa but as soon as it looked like my cock was anything other than on the point of erupting she would walk over and stroke it with her foot until it was twitching and dripping again, she was learning fast just how close to the edge she could get me.

The remainder of the evening was spent waiting on them hand and foot, it was quite late by the time I was allowed out from under Mistress Kate's ass and I could tell they were keen to get to bed soon. I fetched them drinks and snacks. Between running errands I was made to stand by the side of the sofa. This allowed Mistress Sue to idly play with my cock as I waited for my next task. Whereas Mistress Kate was content to leave me locked in my cage most of the time, Mistress Sue seemed to make it her mission to ensure I was never very far from edging, as soon as my erection showed any sign of subsiding she would immediately manipulate it back to a state of twitching dripping desperation. As she manipulated me I would get a slap on the balls every time I pulled away to avoid cumming. It was so unfair, there was nothing I could do to resist her soft sensual fingers as they ran up and down my shaft and it was never long before I had to move to prevent an accident but this just seemed to amuse her more.

They were soon kissing on the sofa and could hardly keep there hands off each other as they got up to make their way to the bedroom.
"Come on slave, you've got some work to do" Mistress Kate giggled as then they walked in front of me with arms around each other. I got a fresh reminder of just how magnificent and delicious Mistress Sue's ass looked in the incredibly tight latex skirt, I let out a groan as my hard cock swung around in front of me as I scurried along behind them.
I always spent the night in Mistress Kate's bedroom if I wasn't spending it in the punishment room. Sometimes I would be on the floor, sometimes standing, shackled to the bedposts, sometime restrained on the bed. Mistress Kate had made me spend hours fitting a comprehensive array of fixing points to the four poster bed so that the variations were almost limitless.
As soon as we reached the bedroom they jumped onto the bed and embraced. I was left standing at the end of the bed, waiting for instructions.
As they undress each other Mistress Kate looks over at me, a smile comes to her lips "Get your strapon slave, the face one". I have a couple of strapons that I use on my Mistress, one of them fits over the top of my cage and one fits to my face and can be positioned over my mouth or chin.
I quickly get it from the draw and put it on, catching sight of myself in the mirror. I look ridiculous with a huge black rubber cock, several times bigger than my own, sticking out from my chin.
Mistress Kate stands up and walks to the wall opposite the end of the bed and picks up a chain that is attached to the wall, on the end of the chain is three feet of bungee cord and a small cuff.
"Face the bed, legs open" She commands, I know what's coming now, this is one of Mistress Kate's favourite games. She reaches between my legs, grabs my balls and pulls them violently back and fastens the cuff around my scrotum.
"OK slave we're going to play a little game, you're going to fuck me with that big black cock of yours until I cum, while your doing that I will be licking Mistress Sue's pussy and trying to make her cum at the same time. If you lose and I make her cum first, every minute longer it takes you to finish me will earn you a day with your spiked cage on". She giggles and waits for my reaction.
"Yes Mistress, I understand" I know the odds of me winning this game are negligible and I slowly resign myself to the idea of a period of torture from the vicious spikes in my 'punishment' cage.
"Oh that is brilliant Kate" Mistress Sue squeals with delight when she here's the idea "How do you come up with these ideas?"
Mistress Kate climbs back on the bed and kneels with her feet hanging off the end and her ass sticking in the air.
"OK Sue, get that pussy over here, I been wanting to get my tongue in there all week"
Mistress Sue shuffles over the bed until her pussy is directly below Mistress Kate's mouth"
"Get that cock inside me slave and get ready" I drop to my knees and move closer to the bed, the inevitable tightening on my balls from the cuff starts and I'm still a foot away from my Mistresses perfect, tight little ass. I shuffle forward, willing her ass to come closer as the strain on my balls intensifies. Mistress Kate has got no intension of making this easy for me. By the time I slide the tip into her pussy the strain on my balls is extreme and I'm groaning in pain.
"Start fucking slave" Mistress Kate says and immediately her head drops onto Mistress Sue's pussy, who gives a little gasp of pleasure from Mistress Kate's first touch of her tongue.
I plunge the cock into her pussy, I get it about half way in before the pain becomes unbearable and I pull back again. I continue this as fast as my poor balls will allow as each stroke sends fresh pain shooting through my groin.
Mistress Kate however is having much more luck, I can here her licking slurping and sucking on Mistress Sue's pussy and the moans of pleasure coming from Mistress Sue indicate that she is ready to cum whenever the mood takes her.
"Get that cock in deeper you useless little bitch, I want to feel your nose in my asshole on every stroke"
By now I am crying in pain, Mistress Kate relents very slightly and allows her ass to move a couple of inches closer but her asshole still looks a mile away. I desperately lunge forward now and manage to touch her asshole momentarily with my nose before the cord pulls me back. I force myself to keep going, lunging and lunging, each time causing fresh pain to shoot through me.
In no time I can here Mistress Sue moaning and squealing with pleasure and I can tell she is close. Mistress Kate on the other hand barely seems to be wet, let alone close to orgasm, my heart sinks as the hopelessness of my situation becomes apparent.
"Oh fuck that's good, yes...yes...YES, keep going, don't stop... don't stop....don't stop, YESSSS" Mistress Sue orgasms, I can tell the whole bed is shaking as she spasms as Mistress Kate's ass starts bouncing around and nearly pulls the dildo out her pussy at one point.
"Fuck, the was amazing, you're so good" Mistress Sue lays still now, relaxed and satisfied, I can hardly remember what that feels like now.
While this has been going on I have desperately tried to keep up my fucking of Mistress Kate but she seemed largely oblivious to it.
At least now Mistress Sue was satisfied she was not so distracted and she glanced at the clock "Get going slave, you've got a lot of work to do yet"
My heart sank again, I know how difficult it is to make her cum just by fucking, she usually needs some stimulation to her clit which I obviously wasn't able to do.
I kept up the pace as best I could and eventually Mistress Kate seemed to be getting more aroused and she moved back slightly. This at least took a bit of the strain off my poor balls.
It seemed to take forever but eventually Mistress Kate started to moan slightly, her pussy was sopping wet now and she was wriggling her beautiful ass around in front on me. I redoubled my efforts hoping I could take advantage before she lost the moment.
Finally I could here her breathing become heavier, she shuddered and reached between her legs and rubbed her clit quickly for a few seconds to ensure the orgasm was long and satisfying, if only she could have done that earlier I thought to myself bitterly.
She falls forward onto the bed and wriggles up until she is laying next to Mistress Sue, they kiss and embrace. I drop back and sit on my heals, the relief of taking the strain off my poor aching balls is intense.
I kneel there waiting, aware that Mistress Kate has not yet looked at the clock to see how long my efforts took. I start to get worried now but I daren't interrupt them.
Finally Mistress Kate glances at the clock, she smirks "28 minutes slave, you really are useless" she says and Mistress Sue bursts into laughter "I'm going to have so much fun with you, you'll wish I'd cut that cock off by the time I'm finished with you"
All I can do is kneel there and accept my fate "Yes Mistress, Thank you Mistress, I hope you have lot's of fun Mistress"
I remain in position as they spend the next 30 minutes making love and each enjoys another orgasm. My cock is hard and dripping precum by the time they finally and lay back on the bed satisfied. The pain in my balls has subsided a bit and I'm left to watch the scene unfold in total frustration. I'm sure the thought of my suffering increases their passion and they put on an animated and noisy show for my benefit.
Finally Mistress Kate gets up and releases my balls and I'm told to fetch the spiked cage and some ice. I scurry off to comply and soon return to the bedroom.
"Ice that little dicklet down and get the cage on NOW" Mistress Kate orders. I pick up a handful of ice and clamp it around my cock. They are both laying on the bed kissing and fondling each other and despite the ice my cock won't go down.
After about 10 minutes Mistress Kate is obviously getting impatient "Get in the bathroom and do it there, you've got 10 minutes you little fuck or I'll be caning your ass"
I rush of to the bathroom with the cage and ice bucket. Eventually I manage to reduce the swelling enough to squeeze my cock into the vicious little torture device that will be providing them with so much entertainment over the next month and me so much pain.
When I return to the bedroom they are in an embrace and oblivious to my return. I stand and wait and the inevitable swelling starts inside the cage, the pain is sharp and immediate as the cruel little spikes dig into my cock and I try to think of anything to take my mind off what is going on in front of me.
When they finally notice me I am nearly doubled over in pain and whimpering softly.
"Where shall we put him tonight?" Mistress Sue asks
Mistress Kate smiles "Well we wouldn't want him to miss anything. Come over here and kneel by the side of the bed"
I'm directed to keel next to the bed equidistant from the top and bottom bedposts.
Mistress Kate produces some wrist cuffs and short chains, she fastens the cuffs on me and attaches the chains to the bedposts so my arms are stretched along the length of the bed and my chin is resting on the mattress.
"There, that should give him a good view, Comfy slave?" Mistress Kate taunts me, she knows I'm about to endure a night of torture from the spikes as they enjoy themselves inches from my face.
"Yes Mistress" It's best to just agree and go along with it, anything else would just result in more punishment.
As I kneel there with my cock in agony from the spikes they are getting ready for another session of lovemaking. Mistress Kate lays down with her hips about a foot from my face and Mistress Sue picks up a huge double ended rubbery pink dildo from the bedside cabinet, its about 2 foot long and 1.5 inches in diameter and flops around in her hand as she waves it about. She straddles Mistress Kate
"Lube this up for me slave" She says as she forces it into my mouth. I lick and suck it as best I can, I can still taste the pussy juice on it from the last time it was used.
Eventually she pulls it out my mouth and parts Mistress Kate's Pussy lips with it.
It's going to be a long painful night......

Stories

Old 09-12-2013, 03:33 AM   #12
purplemist

I have a similar one on my tumblr (if you liked this): http://ymmycake.tumblr.com/

Last edited by purplemist; 09-12-2013 at 03:55 AM.
purplemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:01 AM   #13
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Long painful night, sound more like a long pleasurable night to me.

Yamask
Old 10-29-2013, 02:38 AM   #14
Biggirl4dirtydares

This is really good! I was so turned on by the first few paragraphs.

Send me your dares and punishments and I'll give a full rundown on any that I do!
Biggirl4dirtydares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 03:57 AM   #15
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 7

I slept fitfully through the night, Sue and Kate had spent about two hours enjoying each others bodies in every way they could think of until they finally fell asleep exhausted and satisfied. I however had endure this spectacle going on inches from my face causing my imprisoned cock immense pain as it strained against the cruel little spikes.

Eventually they started to stir, I had been awake for an hour or so and had been tortured by the sight of these two gorgeous bodies just in front of me that caused renewed pain to my cock. When they were awake they embraced and kissed for a while, Sue had her back to me as she leant over and I'm sure she deliberately pushed her wonderful ass towards my face until I could almost touch it, I groaned softly and tried to keep my eyes closed, but I couldn't resist looking, the aroma from her pussy was exquisite and I could see her juices from last night dried on her thighs and ass.

After a while Kate got up and walked round the bed and releases me, she then put the ball shocker on me and short chains to connect my wrists to a collar and chains my ankles together with an 18 inch chain.
"Breakfast NOW, we want a full breakfast and coffee, you've got 15 minutes, and you'll get a stroke of the cane for every minute longer, now get moving"
"Yes Mistress" I shuffle off to the kitchen as fast as the chain will allow, how am I going to get all that done in 15 minutes, it's impossible. I start cooking the bacon, put the coffee on, and put some bread in the toaster. Just as I take a bottle of orange juice out of the fridge I get a searing jolt through my balls, I drop the bottle which smashes on the floor as I double over in pain, I hear loud laughter coming from the bedroom. They have been watching me on a monitor and picked their moment to give me a shock, knowing it would catch me by surprise. I know I'm in trouble now, I'll be punished for dropping the bottle and there is no more orange juice so I will be punished for that also.
I clean up the mess as quickly as I can and carry on preparing the breakfast. I get two more shocks before I'm finished but I'm expecting them now and manage to avoid breaking or spilling anything else. As I'm putting everything on the tray I look at the time, I've been 32 minutes, it's so unfair, it's impossible to do everything in 15 minutes but what can I do, I hurry to the bedroom with the tray, shaking slightly with fear of what is to come.
As I enter the room they are both sitting up in bed, there beautiful breasts exposed and I put the try down on the bed between them with shaking hands. "Well, what took you so long?" Kate asks with a hint of contempt in her voice
"I-I-I'm sorry Mistress, there was so much to do"
"Don't give me that, you should be able to do it quicker by now, and you'll pay for dropping that bottle, now we haven't got any orange juice, is that acceptable slave?"
"No Mistress, it's not acceptable, I'm very sorry" I say with head bowed.
"Oh, you will be sorry, go and get the three foot rattan cane" I rush off and return with the cane as quickly as possible "Now squat there and present the cane, you know the position"
I know the position only too well, I squat down but must keep my ass off my heels, this puts terrible strain on my thighs and is very difficult to maintain for any length of time. I then put my arms out straight in front of me with the can resting on my upturned palms. I must now wait like this until Mistress is ready to administer punishment. As I stay there, struggling to keep still I watch Mistress Sue and Mistress Kate enjoy there breakfast at a leisurely pace. They glance at me occasionally and smirk, they know how desperate I am to be allowed to move, my thighs are on fire and my legs shaking but I daren't. They seem to eat slower and slower and I want to scream at them to hurry up but of course I can say nothing, only grit my teeth and try not to move.
"I think you should give him his caning this morning Sue, You could do with a bit of practice" Mistress Sue giggles "Thanks, that would be fun, how many does he get?"
"Well he was 19 minutes late, but we didn't get any orange juice so I think I'll double it. Oh, lets just call it 40, do you agree slave" she says with a snarl.
I cringe inside at this, 40 strokes from Sue will be a very severe punishment "Yes Mistress, that's a very fair punishment" What else can I say?

After what seems like hours they finally finish eating and drinking and Sue gets out of bed "OK slave, get ready for your caning" she says as she picks up the cane from my hands and starts swishing it through the air. I collapse on the floor but quickly manage to stand up and then bend over and grasp my ankles before I get punished for being too slow.
"Lets make this a bit more fun shall we" she says and picks up a coffee cup from the tray and places it on my back "If that cup falls off we start again, understand slave?"
"Yes Mistress" I know I'm in real trouble now, the cup has such a small base, any movement will cause it to wobble over and fall on the floor.
"Count each stroke and thank me" I can feel the cane touching my ass and I flinch as she takes aim, she giggles a bit at this. Almost immediately the cane comes down and I clench every muscle I can to try and remain still and gasp out "O-One, thank you Mistress" The cup stays in place and I brace for the next one. I manage to maintain position until stroke 25, when finally I fall forward slightly and the cup falls off my back onto the carpet. They both bust out laughing as a knot of dread forms in my stomach, how can I endure another 40 strokes like that, I start to sob quietly which only adds to their amusement.
"You are such a little fuck up slave, back in position NOW, if you drop the cup again I'll double the strokes" Mistress Sue is really getting into the situation and Mistress Kate obviously approves, she laughs at this "Yes slave, you'd better keep still or we could be here all day"
I brace again and wait for the first stroke "One, thank you Mistress", how can they be this cruel? Of course they can invent or cause mistakes so they can punish me whenever they like, that's the privilege of owning a slave "Two, thank you Mistress" I'm getting better a bracing myself in position now and manage to take the blows without wobbling too much. Eventually the 40 strokes are finished and my ass is a criss cross of painful red welts, they haven't drawn blood but the skin is nearly broken in places.
Mistress Kate looks admiringly at Mistress Sues work from the bed "OK, get up slave, put your rubber suit on, I think we'll spend some time by the pool today"
This is what I've been dreading, It's mid summer and reaches 90 degrees during the day, the rubber suit is pure hell when it's as hot as this, which of course Mistress Kate knows. "When you come back, bring your bowl with you."
"Yes Mistress" I go to my room and get out the suit. I remove the cuffs from my neck, wrists and ankles and start to put on the suit. I'm sweating already due to the caning and I have to use powder to get my feet down the tight thick rubber legs. I then force my hands down the sleeves and zip up the suit to my neck. I'm now imprisoned in hot constricting torture device, I can feel sweat forming on my body already and every movement is heavy as the suit sticks to my skin. I reattach all the cuffs and chains as they were before.

I make my way back to the bedroom with my food bowl, by now they're both out of bed, I can hear the shower running as Sue is not around I guess she is in there.
"Put it on the floor, put the scraps in it and the rest of the coffee". I take what they have left over to the bowl, there's some toast crusts, a couple of rashers of bacon, a half eaten croissant and 2 poached eggs. I scrape everything into the bowl and then poor the half full jug of cold coffee onto it, it looks disgusting.
"Wait, I've got something else for you" Mistress Kate comes over and squats over the bowl and immediately releases her bladder. I fast stream of thick yellow pee splashes into the bowl and by the time she has finished it's nearly overflowing. "Drink up slave, you're going to need all the sustenance you can get today"
"Yes Mistress, Thank you Mistress" I must thank her for any offering that she provides me with and kneel down in front of the bowl. It's now a yellowy brown liquid with bits of food floating around in it, I take a deep breath and lower my head and start to suck up the fowl liquid. Eventually I've drunk most of the liquid and can now start chewing the soggy lumps of food from the bottom of the bowl. Finally I lick the bowl clean, if I don't, I know I'll be punished.

Just as I finish I hear Mistress Sue call from the bathroom "Get in here slave, dry me" I stand up and rush to the bathroom and grab a towel from the rail.
"Yes Mistress" with trembling hands I immediately wrap the towel around her and start to rub and pat her body gently. The restricting chains make this so much harder and my face always seems to be so close to her delicious body as my hands move around. I know she will be waiting for any sign that I'm taking advantage of the situation by letting my hand linger too long on any part of her body, I make sure to move quickly from her tits and ass before she punishes me.
"Get on your knees and dry between my legs slave"
"Yes Mistress" tentatively I start to rub at her pussy and slide my hand between her parted legs. The spikes really start to bite at my cock now and my whole body is sweating profusely in its rubber prison, I know if I'm too rough or eager she'll have an excuse to punish me but I must dry her properly.
"Now my ass" she says as she swings round and presents her huge magnificent ass to me by bending over slightly. I'm shaking now as my hand slides between her cheeks, I can feel her anus underneath the towel and I push a finger in gently and pulled it out almost immediately. I let out a little groan as I finish drying her legs, my face inches from her ass as I do it.
I hadn't noticed Mistress Kate come in but I heard the shower come on again, as I look up and she is just getting a bottle of gel and covering her body in a copious amount of it, she starts to spread it around and her body glistens with the slippery shiny liquid.
"Well, what are you waiting for, crawl over here and wash me" My cock twitches and my balls start to churn as my hands start to massage her hot slippery body. This is even more of a torment than drying her as my hands are in direct contact with her slippery skin and I work quickly, trying to think of anything to take my mind off what I'm doing, but it's no use, I'm soon in agony again. Her body is now covered in soap and so slippery, she makes me slide my hands everywhere, taking particular delight as she makes me slide a couple of fingers inside her pussy as she looks at the agony on my face, she then presents me with her ass for me to clean, I let out a sob as my slippery hand slides between her cheeks and I push a finger up her ass. Eventually, after she has reduced me to a shaking crying mess she steps back under the water so I can rinse her off. Thankfully the hardest part is now over and I pick up a clean towel so I can dry her off.

When they're both finished in the bathroom they make they're way back to the bedroom.
"Stay on your knees slave. We'll be relaxing by the pool for a while so get the suntan lotion, we both need oiling up" I crawl over to the cupboard and get the bottle of lotion and crawl back to kneel in front of Mistress Kate "Well, hurry up, the suns out, we want to start working on our tans". I cover my hands in lotion and start at her feet, the spikes are biting again already.

Stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chasity, denial, femdom