Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-18-2022, 12:34 PM   #1
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Magnet Shrinking skirts

Length Control
For a whole week you will not wear panties, and every day you'll wear a shorter skirt or dress than the previous day. Socks or stockings are permitted for warmth:
- thick material socks must end below the hem of your skirt
- see through or fishnet material (e.g. stockings) may go further up your leg
- however, no material may directly cover your pussy (no full pairs of tights)

Day 1: Skirt or dress must end at knee length or above
Day 2 to 6: Skirt or dress must be shorter than the previous day
Day 7: Only your shortest skirt or dress is permitted

If you run out of shorter skirts (recommend measuring them to plan ahead), you'll need to either source new ones or take up the hem of an existing one.

Additional Rules

How daring are you feeling?
- For 'standard mode' select rule 1) or 2)
- For 'experienced mode' play all 3

1) You may not hitch down your skirt with your hands
2) You may not cross your legs during the week.
3) If you catch yourself crossing your legs you must immediately uncross them and open your legs (2 fists should be able to fit between your inner thigh, and count to 100 before you can close them).

Rule Breaking
Every time you break a rule, including crossing your legs or failing to open your legs as separate offences, you must give yourself 10 hard spanks at home and take a punishment from below:

The following punishments can be selected once:
- No bra for the rest of the dare
- Anonymously post a picture of your nipple online
- Edge in a public place
- Get fully naked before you are allowed to use the toilet for the rest of the dare
- Wear nipple clamps or clothespins for at least half an hour each day, including 10 minutes outside your home

The following punishments may be repeated:
- Tell someone that you're not wearing panties and offer them to check. Keep going until someone accepts.
- Extend the dare another 2 days with even shorter skirts
- Make someone cum on you somewhere visible (not to be covered by clothes). No washing for 24 hours
- Undo your button to below where your bra would normally sit for 24 hours
- Piss on a pair of your panties until they are soaked, stuff them in your mouth and suck your piss out
- No peeing in a conventional toilet for 24 hours
- Ask someone to give you 20 over the knee spanks

These rules apply 24/7, e.g. from midnight Sunday to midnight Sunday.

Anyone can play - just adjust the punishments as required.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 05-21-2022 at 02:09 AM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to sharkey6910 for this post:
Old 05-19-2022, 08:48 AM   #2
BtO
Distinguished Member

I like this dare.

It is similar to my old dare: Hot week
Good description. Great head cinema only by the reading.
I hope that we hear from some brave women who will do that.
The following user says Thank You to BtO for this post:
Old 05-20-2022, 03:24 PM   #3

I like the idea of this!

Mind if I try to make a male version?

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 20171020 for this post:
Old 05-21-2022, 01:19 AM   #4
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20171020 View Post
I like the idea of this!

Mind if I try to make a male version?
Absolutely please do
Old 05-22-2022, 01:02 AM   #5
BlondeSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post
I like this dare.

It is similar to my old dare: Hot week
Good description. Great head cinema only by the reading.
I hope that we hear from some brave women who will do that.
had forgotten that dare... it was very sexy and fun... thanks!

Like and limits

toys
BlondeSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 01:03 AM   #6
BlondeSlut

nice dare! thanks

Like and limits

toys
BlondeSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BlondeSlut for this post:
Old 06-11-2022, 12:00 PM   #7
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Seems there's interest in this dare but no reports as of yet. Can't wait to hear what situations this dare might get you into..

If you want more challenges too, that can be aranged
Old 06-14-2022, 12:56 AM   #8
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

I would love to do this
My usual work dress sets me up for it

Likes: public dares, exposure, challenges, clothing control, dare control, public kinks and sex.and many more
Limits: blood, piss, shit,video,pics(temp)

Kik: sumati44
Snapchat-sumatisen44
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 01:04 AM   #9
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

I will do this this weekend

Likes: public dares, exposure, challenges, clothing control, dare control, public kinks and sex.and many more
Limits: blood, piss, shit,video,pics(temp)

Kik: sumati44
Snapchat-sumatisen44
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 03:32 AM   #10
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Hope you had fun!

There's now an extra 'Dice Mode' for additional rules, made for MaybeHailey who is following these rules at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=415246&page=2

If you want the dice to determine your fate, roll at the beginning of each day:

1) No additional rules
2-3) You may not hitch down your skirt with your hands
4-5) You may not cross your legs
6) 2-3 and 4-5, and if you catch yourself crossing your legs you must immediately uncross them and open your legs (2 fists should be able to fit between your inner thigh, and count to 100 before you can close them).
Old 07-28-2022, 01:54 PM   #11
Strangerboytoy

Default hi

i'd like to play this please?

Limits: no face, no family, no public, no pain or water sport, no pain, no anal (have tried a Qtip though), no pee, no skat, no hitting balls

Kinks: humiliation and degradation, naked dares , being naked on demand, extremely shy, photo imitation games, slave position games

KIK: strangerboytoy

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/CPZAB
Strangerboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 02:05 PM   #12
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Of course, it's open to all, if you need to make any alterations to any punishments feel free to do so
Old 09-20-2022, 11:43 AM   #13
fjc233

I've been a bit slow in writing this. I had discussions with Sharkey about doing this dare, due to various circumstances he proposed the following extra rules:

1-2) No additional rules
3) You may not hitch down your skirt with your hands
4) You may not cross your legs during the week.
5) 4+ If you catch yourself crossing your legs you must immediately uncross them and open your legs (2 fists should be able to fit between your knees (I changed this from inner thighs for you as it seemed a bit harsh!), and count to 100 before you can close them).
6) 3, 4, 5

I had been reluctant to do this during work time and was planning to do this over several weekends, however the weather was supposed to get stupid hot again so I figured the office would be quiet.

I rolled a 5!!

Day 1 Monday 8th August 2022
Started off with a plain regular office pencil skirt. I don't think I've worn this since before COVID so it was a little tight around the waist (must have shrunk), comes to just touching the knee and has a small split in the back. Nothing really happened, no undies just means no pantie lines

Day 2 Tuesday
Today was a grey plaid skirt, straight cut again nothing special or out of the ordinary. This week was roasting and some guys were appearing in shorts, so this was looking to be easier than I had thought.

Day 3 Wednesday
It turns out that my shorter skirts, while being different styles, are generally about the same length. It was a bit of a jump from an inch or so above the knee to mid thigh so I switched to a summer dress (being a hot summer and all). This was about three inches above the knee. There were a few double takes, but that's because I rarely wear dresses at work, especially a strap top that shows off the shoulders and a bit of cleavage.

Day 4 Thursday
Back to the summer dress. It has this almost frilly type material about the bottom (about an inch), which I folded up and carefully pinned. I was very conscious of the pins as I didn't want to rip anything. I did catch myself crossing my legs, but sat against a desk so having them open wasn't a problem. I decided to go braless as the punishment.

Day 5 Friday
Now came some interesting decisions. I didn't want to pin the summer dress any higher so it was back to the wardrobe. After some tryouts I went with a thin, floaty ruffled skirt that comes a good 6 inches up from the knee (hard to measure as it just doesn't sit still or flat). Being a Friday those who bothered to show in the office were dressed down anyway. It looked surprisingly smart with a light sleeveless blouse so no one took a second look (except the office perv lol, but he always looks). With no bra (I had forgotten when I was picking the outfit) I was concerned about sweat as there's no aircon in the office, but the desk fan kept it in check. More leg crossing (so easy to do in an unrestricted skirt), after a look at the options I went with the naked to use the toilet.

Day 6 Saturday
I wore a pink ribbed wrap around mini dress which I'd never worn as I quickly moved on from my "pink" phase, plus it was a little shorter than I had thought when I tried it on, but for this above mid-thigh was ideal, albeit a bit heavy for the heat wave we've been having. It was waaaay to hot to do anything so I did a quick trip to the shop and after a bit of time lounging at home I figured it didn't really matter what I was wearing, so I changed and the rest of the day either in the garden or on the sofa in bikini top and shorts.

Day 7 Sunday
Last day and this was difficult. I ended up going with a white shift dress, which pretty much looks like a long short-sleeved shirt! Normally I would wear this with leggings or shorts so it's length hasn't bothered me before - this was definitely in the upper thigh region. I settled on a pair of dark thigh highs (stockings) which sort of looked like leggins from a distance, although too much movement showed that they stopped just above the hemline. I also added a belt just to emphasise it wasn't a shirt. I did a quick walk to the local park in the morning before it turned to coma inducing heat again. Most of the rest of the day was in the house, it was fairly lightweight so I kept it on, although I did end up laddering the stockings due to the nude toilet aspect (thanks a lot ). I just dumped them for the rest of the day after that.

Sharkey felt that I got lucky with the weather and stayed in too much and so got off lightly. So I was challenged to an additional weekend one day with the skirt from Sunday and another with an even shorter skirt, with the "You may not hitch down your skirt with your hands" as a punishment for pulling my skirt down. I was to stay outside as long as possible during the day, and to go out in the evening.

I screwed this up.
Saturday I wore my short white dress again with thigh highs. This included a trip into town which included a trawl of several shops and the bank. I don't think I adjusted my dress as there was no sitting down. I didn't go out in the evening - it just completely escaped my mind.
Sunday I completely forgot. I woke early, looked out the window and realised the garden needed some work so spent the majority of the day doing gardening. Oops. It really did need doing though, I even re-painted the shed.

Sharkey prescribed 2 more punishments and I was to try again on the next available weekend. This time going out at night, with an even shorter skirt, and having a picnic or cafe lunch during the day.

After a bit of a delay (including an online spending spree where I bought a couple of short dresses and a mini skirt) I decided which additional punishments to go for. No way I was doing any pee related ones which really limited the choices. So the new ones were going to be the edging in a public place and telling someone I was sans panties.
Saturday I narrowed down my choices to a buttoned dress which essentially looks like a short sleeved short with a slight ruffle at the bottom, or a wrap mini-dress, both of which only fall to the upper thigh, while the wrap around sits in a sort of inverted v cut where it wraps at the front. As I wasn't sure about the weather I went button down (slightly thicker) and walked into town for a few things. I decided to walk back along the river but stopped at a cafe near the town for a coffee.
In town I felt very self conscious about how short the dress was, but just tried to ignore everyone and went about my business and had pretty much forgotten my unease by the time I stopped for coffee.
While I was there I nipped inside to use the facilities and realised several things:
1. It was colder then I'd realised
2. The material was lighter and thinner than I'd realised.
3. The coffee shop was closely associated with the church next door (it was just a plain building).
I had been very careful not to cross my legs but that last realisation made me feel very self conscious and I quickly finished up and left.
There are several benches along the walk back and I chose one that was semi hidden in the trees to edge at. This particular bench turned out to have quite a high front and the back was reclined quite far back, so sitting back meant that just touching the hem caused it to flip up leaving everything showing. I started to get to work but heard a jogger coming round the bend and managed to cover up quickly, I don't think he saw anything. I carried on when the coast was clear and brought myself to an edge.
By the time I got back it was starting to rain a little so it was good timing (white dress!) and it rained on and off for the rest of the day so I planned how I was going to do the evening task. I decided on visiting one of the local pubs and chose the new little black dress. Halter neck with emphasis on the word little, it barely covered my ass!
I walked over with a jacket, picked a table and made out like I was waiting on someone. When it became obvious that said person wasn't going to arrive a guy worked up the nerve to sidle up and buy me a drink. I acted a little tipsier than I actually was and after a refill or two I "admitted" that I wasn't wearing any undies for my non-existent no-show. He obviously "didn't believe me" so I flashed him to prove it. Anyway, he thought this meant he was going to get lucky, but I ditched him and went home alone.
Sunday I was back in my button up dress, and made a quick stop in my local store first thing and a quick walk a bit later, but it rained most of the day so nothing else of note.

Fortunately this was enough to get off the hook.

My overall view, while looking like a simple straightforward dare it can ramp up quickly if you screw up. Plan in advance what you are going to wear to ensure you don't have massive jumps in length leaving nothing to fall back on at the end of the week.

Dislikes:- (lots of) pain, anal, line writing

Limits:- family/friends, permanent, scat, pee, blood, pics/vids (evidence)
fjc233 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to fjc233 for this post:
Old 09-20-2022, 01:12 PM   #14
Hornet419

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjc233 View Post
I've been a bit slow in writing this. I had discussions with Sharkey about doing this dare, due to various circumstances he proposed the following extra rules:

1-2) No additional rules
3) You may not hitch down your skirt with your hands
4) You may not cross your legs during the week.
5) 4+ If you catch yourself crossing your legs you must immediately uncross them and open your legs (2 fists should be able to fit between your knees (I changed this from inner thighs for you as it seemed a bit harsh!), and count to 100 before you can close them).
6) 3, 4, 5

I had been reluctant to do this during work time and was planning to do this over several weekends, however the weather was supposed to get stupid hot again so I figured the office would be quiet.

I rolled a 5!!

Day 1 Monday 8th August 2022
Started off with a plain regular office pencil skirt. I don't think I've worn this since before COVID so it was a little tight around the waist (must have shrunk), comes to just touching the knee and has a small split in the back. Nothing really happened, no undies just means no pantie lines

Day 2 Tuesday
Today was a grey plaid skirt, straight cut again nothing special or out of the ordinary. This week was roasting and some guys were appearing in shorts, so this was looking to be easier than I had thought.

Day 3 Wednesday
It turns out that my shorter skirts, while being different styles, are generally about the same length. It was a bit of a jump from an inch or so above the knee to mid thigh so I switched to a summer dress (being a hot summer and all). This was about three inches above the knee. There were a few double takes, but that's because I rarely wear dresses at work, especially a strap top that shows off the shoulders and a bit of cleavage.

Day 4 Thursday
Back to the summer dress. It has this almost frilly type material about the bottom (about an inch), which I folded up and carefully pinned. I was very conscious of the pins as I didn't want to rip anything. I did catch myself crossing my legs, but sat against a desk so having them open wasn't a problem. I decided to go braless as the punishment.

Day 5 Friday
Now came some interesting decisions. I didn't want to pin the summer dress any higher so it was back to the wardrobe. After some tryouts I went with a thin, floaty ruffled skirt that comes a good 6 inches up from the knee (hard to measure as it just doesn't sit still or flat). Being a Friday those who bothered to show in the office were dressed down anyway. It looked surprisingly smart with a light sleeveless blouse so no one took a second look (except the office perv lol, but he always looks). With no bra (I had forgotten when I was picking the outfit) I was concerned about sweat as there's no aircon in the office, but the desk fan kept it in check. More leg crossing (so easy to do in an unrestricted skirt), after a look at the options I went with the naked to use the toilet.

Day 6 Saturday
I wore a pink ribbed wrap around mini dress which I'd never worn as I quickly moved on from my "pink" phase, plus it was a little shorter than I had thought when I tried it on, but for this above mid-thigh was ideal, albeit a bit heavy for the heat wave we've been having. It was waaaay to hot to do anything so I did a quick trip to the shop and after a bit of time lounging at home I figured it didn't really matter what I was wearing, so I changed and the rest of the day either in the garden or on the sofa in bikini top and shorts.

Day 7 Sunday
Last day and this was difficult. I ended up going with a white shift dress, which pretty much looks like a long short-sleeved shirt! Normally I would wear this with leggings or shorts so it's length hasn't bothered me before - this was definitely in the upper thigh region. I settled on a pair of dark thigh highs (stockings) which sort of looked like leggins from a distance, although too much movement showed that they stopped just above the hemline. I also added a belt just to emphasise it wasn't a shirt. I did a quick walk to the local park in the morning before it turned to coma inducing heat again. Most of the rest of the day was in the house, it was fairly lightweight so I kept it on, although I did end up laddering the stockings due to the nude toilet aspect (thanks a lot ). I just dumped them for the rest of the day after that.

Sharkey felt that I got lucky with the weather and stayed in too much and so got off lightly. So I was challenged to an additional weekend one day with the skirt from Sunday and another with an even shorter skirt, with the "You may not hitch down your skirt with your hands" as a punishment for pulling my skirt down. I was to stay outside as long as possible during the day, and to go out in the evening.

I screwed this up.
Saturday I wore my short white dress again with thigh highs. This included a trip into town which included a trawl of several shops and the bank. I don't think I adjusted my dress as there was no sitting down. I didn't go out in the evening - it just completely escaped my mind.
Sunday I completely forgot. I woke early, looked out the window and realised the garden needed some work so spent the majority of the day doing gardening. Oops. It really did need doing though, I even re-painted the shed.

Sharkey prescribed 2 more punishments and I was to try again on the next available weekend. This time going out at night, with an even shorter skirt, and having a picnic or cafe lunch during the day.

After a bit of a delay (including an online spending spree where I bought a couple of short dresses and a mini skirt) I decided which additional punishments to go for. No way I was doing any pee related ones which really limited the choices. So the new ones were going to be the edging in a public place and telling someone I was sans panties.
Saturday I narrowed down my choices to a buttoned dress which essentially looks like a short sleeved short with a slight ruffle at the bottom, or a wrap mini-dress, both of which only fall to the upper thigh, while the wrap around sits in a sort of inverted v cut where it wraps at the front. As I wasn't sure about the weather I went button down (slightly thicker) and walked into town for a few things. I decided to walk back along the river but stopped at a cafe near the town for a coffee.
In town I felt very self conscious about how short the dress was, but just tried to ignore everyone and went about my business and had pretty much forgotten my unease by the time I stopped for coffee.
While I was there I nipped inside to use the facilities and realised several things:
1. It was colder then I'd realised
2. The material was lighter and thinner than I'd realised.
3. The coffee shop was closely associated with the church next door (it was just a plain building).
I had been very careful not to cross my legs but that last realisation made me feel very self conscious and I quickly finished up and left.
There are several benches along the walk back and I chose one that was semi hidden in the trees to edge at. This particular bench turned out to have quite a high front and the back was reclined quite far back, so sitting back meant that just touching the hem caused it to flip up leaving everything showing. I started to get to work but heard a jogger coming round the bend and managed to cover up quickly, I don't think he saw anything. I carried on when the coast was clear and brought myself to an edge.
By the time I got back it was starting to rain a little so it was good timing (white dress!) and it rained on and off for the rest of the day so I planned how I was going to do the evening task. I decided on visiting one of the local pubs and chose the new little black dress. Halter neck with emphasis on the word little, it barely covered my ass!
I walked over with a jacket, picked a table and made out like I was waiting on someone. When it became obvious that said person wasn't going to arrive a guy worked up the nerve to sidle up and buy me a drink. I acted a little tipsier than I actually was and after a refill or two I "admitted" that I wasn't wearing any undies for my non-existent no-show. He obviously "didn't believe me" so I flashed him to prove it. Anyway, he thought this meant he was going to get lucky, but I ditched him and went home alone.
Sunday I was back in my button up dress, and made a quick stop in my local store first thing and a quick walk a bit later, but it rained most of the day so nothing else of note.

Fortunately this was enough to get off the hook.

My overall view, while looking like a simple straightforward dare it can ramp up quickly if you screw up. Plan in advance what you are going to wear to ensure you don't have massive jumps in length leaving nothing to fall back on at the end of the week.
This was awesome, thanks for sharing!

PM Open
Hornet419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 04:13 AM   #15
rhl
getDare Succubus

The closest I came to a male version was wearing a slightly above the knee.
Now go for a walk, at every corner, raise the skirt a little higher. Of course now underwear, and must sit down on every bench that you pass.

Advertisements
Kink Talk