Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-29-2022, 08:42 AM   #1
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Exclamation Wild Night Out: Naughty Club Adventure for Girls 2

Are you ready for a wild night out? This is another naughty club adventure for girls, it can be done alone (chaperone recommended!) or competitively.

Your aim is to get the highest amount of 'dolllars' whilst you’re out (scoring ends when the night is over or you leave the club for the night) - just make sure it’s more than the minimum! If you fail to meet your minimum score, add $500 to your minimum and try again within the next week - you are forbidden from cumming until then and should ask the forum for a punishment. If you succeed, write up your report whilst touching yourself - you may then cum.

There's more ways to make money than ever, so get your clubbing clothes on and have some fun. Will we find the ultimate true club slut?

Minimum dollars to earn:

Easy Mode:
- $1000
Wild Mode:
- $2000
Extreme Mode:
- $4000
Dice Mode:
- Roll 6x 6-sided-dice and multiply by $100 (rolls between $600 and $3600)
Extreme Dice Mode:
- Roll 10x 6-sided-dice and multiply by $100 (rolls between $1000 and $6000)

Whoever has the current highest total holds the title ‘ultimate club slut’

Multiplayer mode:
When playing in multiplayer mode, the winner is the person who got the most dollars at the end of the night, with the person with the lowest earnings being the slave to the winner for the next 24 hours (as long as the agreed minimum is beaten, of course)

Clothing:

This time you’ll be wearing either a 2 piece skirt and top (white or lightly coloured) or a dress. You may start with a bra and thong for free. You should also bring a bag, condoms (you never know), a notebook or way to keep track of earnings, a print-off of the activities that earn you dollars, and optionally a bullet vibrator, playing cards (but a phone is fine), and a butt plug
Tights are not allowed. Stockings are allowed for free as long as they leave a visible gap of bare leg between the end of your stockings and the beginning of your skirt

The following clothing options count as starting debt (i.e. minus dollars):
- $50 starting debt for each inch of skirt or dress below your butt crease
- $200 starting debt for thick material that doesn’t show the outline of your nipples without a bra
- $400 starting debt for covering up cleavage

The following clothing options earn you some dollars before you even leave:
$50 for showing midriff
$50 for no material above cleavage (straps etc)
$100 for showing underboob
$100 for showing sideboob
$200 for sheer top, $100 semi-sheer

Now you're ready, get out to the club (coats are allowed for the journey there if it's cold. It's time to...

EARN SOME DOLLARS!

==== Photo time
Get the following photos of you in the club:
$100 Flashing your tits at the bar
$100 Naked fingering yourself in a bathroom cubicle
$150 Flashing your pussy on the dancefloor
$150 On the dancefloor with cum on your face
$200 Selfie sucking a cock

==== Wagers
Select someone from the crowd to wager on a game or task, such as rock-paper-scissors (odds of the game must be 50:50 or in their favour). The amount you earn depends on what you put up as a bet - you can negotiate something from the other player in return if you wish but this is not required. You can play each bet once with each person - you get the $ whether they win or not!

Wager your underwear: (play as many times as you dare, once you lose it stays off until the end of the night, of course)
$100 - wager your bra (they can remove it if they win)
- bonus $100 if playing in the first 2 hours of arriving at the club
$100 - wager your panties (they can remove it if they win)
- bonus $100 if playing in the first 2 hours of arriving at the club
- bonus $100 if you fully lift your skirt/dress whilst they remove them

Other wagers:
$50 - wager a quick kiss on the lips
$100 - wager a french kiss
$100 - wager a feel of your bum or a spanking
$100 - wager a play with your boobs
$150 - wager a handjob
$150 - wager them getting to play with your pussy
$200 - wager a blowjob in the toilets

==== Multiplayer: Wagers
If you’re playing with 2 players, you can make a wager on a game at any point. This could include a simple game of rock paper scissors, or a bet on who can complete a task first, etc. Each player bets $200 (or multiples thereof), the winner gets $300 (the ‘house’ keeps $100).

==== Higher or lower - touching you
For cards, either use https://random-cards.com/1-shuffled-deck or physical cards
Select someone from the crowd. For each person you select you can only play this game once. Inform them of the rules and if they're game, see how far they can go.
You get the points for the highest stage action completed. There’s no card game before Stage 1. After each stage, it’s a simple game of higher or lower.
Ace is high. If they guess right, or if the next card is of the same value as the current card, they move to the next stage. If they guess incorrectly, their game stops. If you need more points you'll need to find someone else, but if you really like them, you may buy them an extra chance for $50.
Stage 1: $100 They may squeeze your bum
Stage 2: $150 They may feel your breasts above clothing
Stage 3: $200 They may place their hands under your skirt and feel your bum
Stage 4: $250 They may feel your breasts under your clothing
Stage 5: $300 They may lick your nipple
Stage 6: $400 They may play with your pussy. Bonus $50 if they make you cum

==== Higher or lower - touching them
For cards, either use https://random-cards.com/1-shuffled-deck or physical cards
Select someone from the crowd. For each person you select you can only play this game once. Inform them of the rules and if they're game, see how far they can go.
You get the points for the highest stage action completed. There’s no card game before Stage 1. After each stage, it’s a simple game of higher or lower.
Ace is high. If they guess right, or if the next card is of the same value as the current card, they move to the next stage. If they guess incorrectly, their game stops. If you need more points you'll need to find someone else, but if you really like them, you may buy them an extra chance for $50.
Stage 1: $100 Give them a quick kiss on the lips
Stage 2: $150 Hold them close and rub your hands over their body
Stage 3: $200 French kiss them whilst rubbing their cock from outside their clothes
Stage 4: $250 Put your hand in their clothes and give them a sneaky handjob
Stage 5: $350 Go somewhere more private and give them a blowjob.
Stage 6: $400 Blow them to orgasm. Bonus $100 if you swallow their load or take it on your face

MISSIONS FOR MORE $$
Each mission can be completed only once per player… or you can decide that only the first player to complete a mission gets the points! For ease I recommend printing these off so you can tick them as you go.

==== Mild Tasks ($100)
- Turn on your bullet vibe, keep it on for at least one full song.
- Melt ice from your drink on your nipples
- Flash your boobs for a drink
- Get someone to write their name on you somewhere beneath your clothing
- Melt ice from your drink in your pussy
- Have a wee in the men’s toilets - edge in a cubicle
- Convince a male to give you their underwear
- Lick someone’s nipple
- Wear a butt plug for an hour
- Make out with a girl you haven't kissed before, let your hands roam

==== Wild Tasks ($200)
- Turn on your bullet vibe, keep it on for at least for 3 consecutive songs
- Edge somewhere in the club but outside of the bathrooms
- Dance close and personal to two guys - feel their cocks rubbing up against you and give them a little ‘accidental’ rub
- Get fingered on the dancefloor. Bonus $200 for cumming!
- Find someone to spank your bare bottomed bum. Make sure they leave a mark!
- Wet tshirt! Drench your top in water in the bathroom. Bonus $100 for taking it off to drench in the sink
- Flash your pussy for a drink
- Get someone to write on you: ‘club slut’ somewhere not covered by your clothing
- Get someone to write on you: their name on your pussy
- Convince a female to give you their underwear

==== Extreme Tasks ($300)
- Hand the controls to your remote bullet vibe to someone and "show" them how it works. They can control your pussy for 1 hour.
- Find 3 people to spank your bare bottomed bum over the knee
- Flash your boobs, pussy and ass for a drink
- Get eaten out
- Eat a stranger's pussy
- Get fucked
- Get someone to write on you: ‘insert cock here’ and an arrow all the way to your pussy
- Wear a butt plug for 2 hours. Prove to someone that it’s in there

That's it for now, but if you have any ideas on extra ways to make money, reply in the thread! Who's going to be first to have a wild night out?

Last edited by sharkey6910; 05-02-2022 at 09:25 AM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sharkey6910 for this post:
Old 05-04-2022, 12:30 PM   #2
fjc233

Normally I don't post responses to threads, but Sharkey asked me to.
As background, I was challenged to do the older version of this dare https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=401333. When my cousin decided to invite herself to my place looking to paint the town red I suggested doing it as a "joke" - she jumped on it so I was committed. Things got a little confused (and out of hand) between the old and new versions and what we ended up doing was an amalgamation of the two with some "artistic license" when it came to points.

We both started off with button blouses (as per the old version), gaining points by just leaving the one done. She had a short denim skirt and I had a longer asymmetric skirt which meant I started off behind on points, made worse by by us doing a wager that resulted in my having "insert cock here" written on my thigh instead of losing even more points.

At the club we stopped at the bar, she shocked me by immediately flashed her boobs to get a drink from a guy and disappeared into the club. I danced with a random guy then offered to play Rock Paper Scissors for my bra when he started getting handsy - which I won. I broke away to use the loo and as the coast was clear I snuck into the gents with the intention of edging (failed but it was gross enough in there I say I earned them). I managed to escape without being spotted and bumped into my cousin who was also beelining for the toilet. When she emerged again she dragged me back to the bar to hook up with a pair of guys to whom she had already lost her bra and panties and helpfully announced that I was also playing. I lost my bra to the first guy who demonstrated incredible skill as he de-bra'd me (and took the opportunity for a good grope). The four of us danced for a bit, during which both guys tried and lost at getting me out of the rest of my undies.

It turned out the two guys were actually part of a group of four and we ended up wedged into a corner booth. As another of the group tried (and succeeded) at winning my undies my cousin introduced them to the getdare page and she negotiated that they could each play the touch you/touch them game if they bought in with drinks.

When guy #1 started calling heads/tails I realised that she had shown them the wrong page, but they were already well into it. He chose to play my cousin and called wrong on each turn, just getting a peck and a quick pinch of her bum.
Guy 2 did much better with her and ended up with her on his lap, her boobs out and playing with her pussy. He then got two wrong - it turned out she had agreed he could have a free pass for maxing out the previous set - so they ended up kissing deeply.
Guy 3 didn't do well either, but this time it was my ass being felt along with a quick kiss.
Guy 4 started off badly but went the whole way with the Touching Them. Everyone looked at my cousin to see what she'd do and she just dropped to her knees and started blowing him right there much to everyone's surprise.
It turned out each guy had turns with both of us and I ended up on Guy #1s lap with my boobs being groped (hard! the guy had no finesse). I was thankful when Guy #2 called time and I got shifted onto his lap (which seemed to be a thing by this point). Guy #2 turned out to be very skilled at heads/tail... and very skilled with his fingers and by the time he was finished playing with me I barely cared that I was fully exposed leaned back against him. He then maxed out again and I had to pay up, by this time my cousin had finished so all attention was on our little performance.
I was somewhat occupied but I'm told that Guy 3 got nowhere and Guy 4 abstained but did write his name and phone number on my cousins arm. She took ownership of the pen and so I ended up with "Club Slut" across my chest (still faintly there!).
We were both rather knackered by this time and I was a bit out of it, so we called it a night and, after shooting down invites from the guys, got a cab home. I ended up with the hangover from hell the following morning, while my cousin was very chipper and took great delight in banging stuff around.
By Sharkeys count I ended up with $2950 to her $2900 (both beating the rolled for total of $2700) so at some point I will have my revenge...

Dislikes:- (lots of) pain, anal, line writing

Limits:- family/friends, permanent, scat, pee, blood, pics/vids (evidence)
fjc233 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fjc233 for this post:
Old 05-11-2022, 03:04 PM   #3
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Wow, what a night you had!

Thank you for being the first two try try the game, for posting your report and for your feedback . I'm glad you and your cousin enjoyed the games on offer. It certainly seems the game encouraged you to have quite the wild night!

Until someone takes your crown you're currently the ultimate club slut . Originally Jfc233 had her cousin ahead but she forgot a very important bonus for a particular activity. The full details of all the activities were shared with me via PM and so I can confirm the totals are indeed:

Jfc233 - $2950 - Ultimate club slut
Jfc233's cousin - $2900

Who can beat them?
Old 06-06-2022, 08:50 AM   #4
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Crown

It's summer, things have opened up, surely someone wants to challenge Jfc233 for her title?
Old 06-14-2022, 03:13 AM   #5
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Would love to do this on this weekend

Likes: public dares, exposure, challenges, clothing control, dare control, public kinks and sex.and many more
Limits: blood, piss, shit,video,pics(temp)

Kik: sumati44
Snapchat-sumatisen44
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 11:37 AM   #6
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Hope you have fun, are you planning on attempting to beat fjc233's score? Look forward to hearing how well you do ^_^

Advertisements
Kink Talk