Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How many Accident Points can I earn before I have to go through Potty Training again
300 13 18.84%
250 0 0%
200 7 10.14%
175 5 7.25%
150 4 5.80%
125 40 57.97%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2022, 10:48 PM   #1
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Default Decide what my new Accident Point Limit will be!

Hello people of getdare! Since early October I have been following these rules and being punished when I break them. Specifically rule 7 states:

After meeting the goal of accident points I am to destroy/lock away all of my big girl panties and wear training pants or diapers 24/7 until potty training is deemed done by a thread on get dare and by my daddy. An accident in training pants earns 1 point, an accident in panties earns 3 points, an accident with a nakey bum is 5 points

And every 6 months my counters reset, along with the ability to change what the limit is. Seeing as in 3 months I have almost reached 50, while taking breaks, I want to increase it to 300 for 6 months. However some of my play partners want it to be 100 or less. As a sort of compromise I have decided to leave it up to you to decide the limit of accident points before I need to go through potty training again.

This poll will be live for a week, please be kind and vote for the highest number.

1. 300
2. 250
3. 200
4. 175
5. 150
6. 125
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares

Last edited by sexualfeelings; 01-01-2023 at 08:55 PM.
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 02:58 AM   #2
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

You say some of your play partners want it to be 100 or less, but haven't got those as options. So really you've not given anyone that as an option, and it can only be set at higher than you have it now. That doesn't sound like it's a truly free choice based on that.
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 03:07 AM   #3
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranadevil View Post
You say some of your play partners want it to be 100 or less, but haven't got those as options. So really you've not given anyone that as an option, and it can only be set at higher than you have it now. That doesn't sound like it's a truly free choice based on that.
I can understand your point, but my last point limit was only set for 3 months with long breaks within it. This new point limit will last me for 6 months with hopefully little to no breaks in between. In next 6 months my earned points will only go up, while the limit could go down due to punishment, daringness, or even in exchange to not have to do something else. The point limit never going up, only down makes up for the fact that the limit is to be set so high. My own actions will cause my downfall, but I have to set it up before jumping in.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 01-01-2023, 03:31 AM   #4
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Give me an incentive to make it easy

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 02:07 PM   #5
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Give me an incentive to make it easy
Anyone who votes for 30o points, is allowed to give me spanks, corner time, and enforced padded time. The enforcement is that I have to be on the diaper check thread. You may also give me tasks to complete before the poll closes. If I don't complete them by the time the poll ends, my limit is lowered 5 points per unfinished task. This is only if you vote for 300.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 01-02-2023, 11:25 AM   #6
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I see that 125 is the most popular option.... but it's the wrong option.

Here are some benefits to voting for 300 points:

1.You may give me tasks to complete before the poll closes. If I don't complete them by the time the poll ends, my limit is lowered 5 points per unfinished task.

2. You can give me spankings to do, with required proof.

3. You can give me corner time, up to 20 min.

4. You can make me go out for up to 10 min in training panties and a short skirt.

5. You can ask me for up to 5 pm dares

6. If you suguest a benefit it could also be added to the list

So please, for your sake and mine, vote for 300 accident points
My Rules
Pm Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, ddlg, diaper, potty training, potty untraining