getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Decide what my new Accident Point Limit will be! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=421112)

sexualfeelings 12-31-2022 10:48 PM

Decide what my new Accident Point Limit will be!

Hello people of getdare! Since early October I have been following these rules and being punished when I break them. Specifically rule 7 states:

After meeting the goal of accident points I am to destroy/lock away all of my big girl panties and wear training pants or diapers 24/7 until potty training is deemed done by a thread on get dare and by my daddy. An accident in training pants earns 1 point, an accident in panties earns 3 points, an accident with a nakey bum is 5 points

And every 6 months my counters reset, along with the ability to change what the limit is. Seeing as in 3 months I have almost reached 50, while taking breaks, I want to increase it to 300 for 6 months. However some of my play partners want it to be 100 or less. As a sort of compromise I have decided to leave it up to you to decide the limit of accident points before I need to go through potty training again.

This poll will be live for a week, please be kind and vote for the highest number.

1. 300
2. 250
3. 200
4. 175
5. 150
6. 125

pranadevil 01-01-2023 02:58 AM

You say some of your play partners want it to be 100 or less, but haven't got those as options. So really you've not given anyone that as an option, and it can only be set at higher than you have it now. That doesn't sound like it's a truly free choice based on that.

sexualfeelings 01-01-2023 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranadevil (Post 4969415)
You say some of your play partners want it to be 100 or less, but haven't got those as options. So really you've not given anyone that as an option, and it can only be set at higher than you have it now. That doesn't sound like it's a truly free choice based on that.

I can understand your point, but my last point limit was only set for 3 months with long breaks within it. This new point limit will last me for 6 months with hopefully little to no breaks in between. In next 6 months my earned points will only go up, while the limit could go down due to punishment, daringness, or even in exchange to not have to do something else. The point limit never going up, only down makes up for the fact that the limit is to be set so high. My own actions will cause my downfall, but I have to set it up before jumping in.

aussiedom 01-01-2023 03:31 AM

Give me an incentive to make it easy

sexualfeelings 01-01-2023 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiedom (Post 4969433)
Give me an incentive to make it easy

Anyone who votes for 30o points, is allowed to give me spanks, corner time, and enforced padded time. The enforcement is that I have to be on the diaper check thread. You may also give me tasks to complete before the poll closes. If I don't complete them by the time the poll ends, my limit is lowered 5 points per unfinished task. This is only if you vote for 300.

sexualfeelings 01-02-2023 11:25 AM

I see that 125 is the most popular option.... but it's the wrong option.

Here are some benefits to voting for 300 points:

1.You may give me tasks to complete before the poll closes. If I don't complete them by the time the poll ends, my limit is lowered 5 points per unfinished task.

2. You can give me spankings to do, with required proof.

3. You can give me corner time, up to 20 min.

4. You can make me go out for up to 10 min in training panties and a short skirt.

5. You can ask me for up to 5 pm dares

6. If you suguest a benefit it could also be added to the list

So please, for your sake and mine, vote for 300 accident points

kamita721 01-02-2023 10:46 PM

Someone's being a bit fussy.

Still, I guesz there is no harm in humoring you; especially with so many people voting correctly.

sexualfeelings 01-03-2023 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamita721 (Post 4971405)
Someone's being a bit fussy.

Still, I guesz there is no harm in humoring you; especially with so many people voting correctly.

I'm not being fussy! :mad::(

I'm just letting people know about all of the things they gain the ability to do when they vote for the correct option, 300 points. I am being a very calm big girl adult not a fussy baby. :(:(

kamita721 01-03-2023 06:11 PM

Fussy fussy.

And not even a thank you. I think that deserves a bit of an attitude correction. Say, 100 spanks.

sexualfeelings 01-03-2023 06:21 PM

Thank you so much for voting on my poll! I will make sure to do my asigned spanks as soon as possible.

bbob 01-04-2023 08:03 AM

Maybe I'm missing something, but if having an accident in your big girl panties is 3 points and an accident in your training pants is 1 point then 125 points is a lot of accidents over a 6 month period. Especially if you're also spending days in diapers when you're naughty. I don't think a big girl would need more points than that. Are you a big girl?

sexualfeelings 01-04-2023 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbob (Post 4972726)
Maybe I'm missing something, but if having an accident in your big girl panties is 3 points and an accident in your training pants is 1 point then 125 points is a lot of accidents over a 6 month period. Especially if you're also spending days in diapers when you're naughty. I don't think a big girl would need more points than that. Are you a big girl?

:( no I'm not a big girl... but I'm not always wearing my training panties, many of my points come from failed pee pee checks into my big girl panties, so really it's 41 accidents people make me do over 6 months. 300 points is much more reasonable, considering that I will probably have to lower that amount manually at some point before the 6 months is up.

bbob 01-04-2023 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexualfeelings (Post 4972732)
:( no I'm not a big girl... but I'm not always wearing my training panties, many of my points come from failed pee pee checks into my big girl panties, so really it's 41 accidents people make me do over 6 months. 300 points is much more reasonable, considering that I will probably have to lower that amount manually at some point before the 6 months is up.

So you're not a big girl because you have too many accidents in your big girl panties? It sure seems irresponsible to give a baby 300 accident points. That's a lot of extra puddles to clean up. 125 points would get you back in diapers where you belong much faster and avoid all of that mess.

sexualfeelings 01-04-2023 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbob (Post 4972744)
So you're not a big girl because you have too many accidents in your big girl panties? It sure seems irresponsible to give a baby 300 accident points. That's a lot of extra puddles to clean up. 125 points would get you back in diapers where you belong much faster and avoid all of that mess.

Well, I'm the one cleaning them up, if they happen which isn't often. What I count as an accident is anything that requires me to change underwear. So are they real accidents? Or just uncomfortable leaking?

Besides, I'm sure there's something I can do to convince you to vote 300, as well as encouraging others to do the same.

jjjks 01-04-2023 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexualfeelings (Post 4972825)
Well, I'm the one cleaning them up, if they happen which isn't often. What I count as an accident is anything that requires me to change underwear. So are they real accidents? Or just uncomfortable leaking?

Besides, I'm sure there's something I can do to convince you to vote 300, as well as encouraging others to do the same.

so how would you convince us