Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sexualfeelings

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 07-16-2016 at 10:50 PM by sexualfeelings
Updated 06-01-2020 at 02:33 PM by sexualfeelings (update)
Tags pm dares

Adding up Dares

If I am pm'd Crawl 50 times I will crawl instead of walking when at home for a day. 2/50
If I am pm'd Draw 50 times I will draw something childish and post it to my blog. 1/50
If I am Pm'd Plug it up I will do the Hentai Buttplug challenge 2. 1/100 small 0/250 medium 0/300 large
If I am Pm'd Anal Gamble 20 times and I will do the Anal Slot tease on Milovana. 6/20

Age Play

Pm mebaby and for a day, I will drink all drinks out of my baby bottle.
Pm me corner time baby and next time I wear a diaper, I must spend 5-10 min in the corner, diapered, sucking on my paci, thinking about how much of a baby I am.
Pm me Hypno Baby and I will listen to this file
Pm me Brave Hypno Baby and I will listen to this hypno file.
Pm me Paci Time and I will suck on my pacifier for x min (reasonable times) next time I am diapered.
Pm me Padded Sleep and I will sleep in a diaper and not leave my bed in the morning until I've wet the diaper.
Pm me Paci Night and I will go to sleep using my paci
Pm me baby terms and I will mentally refer to a *list* of things in little terms for an hour.
Pm me Baby Chant and I will repeat at a normal volume, "I am a baby. Babies use diapers. I use diapers." 10 times in front of a mirror.

Pain

Pm me BAD GIRL x and I will slap my pussy x times (max 10)
Pm me spanking and I will spank my ass x amount of times ( max 150 per cheek)

Other

pm me dice dare: and i will do any dice dare sent within my limits. You get to pick the rolls.
Pm me three, and i will pick 3 pm dares to do
Pm me Exchange and I will try one of your Pm dares in exchange for you trying one of mine.

*List*
Toilet = Big Girl Potty
Bed = Crib
Panties = Big girl Pants
Myself = Baby, little one, little girl.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3228 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments