Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2023, 05:49 AM   #33
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'll do both as they apply, but I prefer giving.

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia? Female genitalia
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? It depends on how much pain is involved. If it's minor pain, it can be very pleasing, but if it is a lot of pain, it can get annoying very quickly. Just because I can stand a lot of pain doesn't mean it's a good thing. That area is very sensitive too, so I'm not the biggest fan of it being tortured.
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Spanking and wedgie pain (from anything pulled up front.
  4. What do you like about it?With spanking, you are sore for a while and I do enjoy knowing I can't do anything about it except wait for time to calm the pain down.

With the front pulled wedgies, they can ride up and get worse over time which is nice to know. You don't get to ignore that predicument.
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? toothpaste, and wooden spoons I guess.
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Online, yes. I was working with someone on liking pain better. It was a nice experience. They were very patient with me and my slow process. I would 100% work with him again.
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? No, I would not allow this.
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? A lot from consecutive spankings there, and no, I did not. Too many gets annoying.
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? No. I don't think so.
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Start slowly. Don't do it all in one go. There's no shame in admitting you have a limit with how far you will go. Your pain tolerance will build over time.

For pain givers:
  1. Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it? Male genitalia, yes. I don't care much to torture female genitalia. I like it very much. It's nice to make men sore.
  2. Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally? Male genitalia. My preferences are not equal.
  3. What kind of pain do you like to dish out there? Ball slaps, dick spankings. That kind of thing.
  4. What do you like about it? Knowing a male is in pain. The more pain the better.
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? None. I don't need that to give someone pain.
  6. Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online? Only online.
  7. Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? No, I wouldn't wish to cause someone that. That's a limit on both giving and receiving for that area for me.
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it? I wouldn't call them my bottom, but I believe I dished out a fair amount to one person over time. Had to be in the 100s of spanks consectuvly over time.

This was through pm dares and I wasn't going for a like, so no. I have my doubts on them enjoying it.
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? No, I try to be careful.
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind of pain?
Take it slow. Give it slowly, especially if this is new to you. Keep in mind everyone has a diffrent pain tolerance. What one is willing to do, another may not be.

You will eventually learn what you like and dislike giving.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, genital pain, pain