Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-01-2018, 04:28 AM   #1
apr_ska

Rainbow Here goes nothing... 22/F and 25/F couple! Ask away!

Figured I would try this as I’ve been meaning to become more active.
I’m a sub in a 24/7 long term D/s relationship (and if you’ve seen our ad, you’ll know I’m currently exploring my dominant side). I’m pretty open, as long as the questions are reasonable (ie nothing we can be identified by!!).
If you have a question for my gf, please note it’s to her. Same limit (nothing with identifying info).

So... does anyone have any questions?

(Sorry, not currently accepting new applications for subs!)

Kik: arp_ska

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Bondage, discipline, pussy worship, sensation play, nipple play, orgasm control, clothing control, hidden public, slave training, hypno

Spanking/pain, denial, humiliation, lines/corner, anal, roleplay

Extended kneeling or standing in heels, needles/tacks, illegal, chemical play, messy/food, photos, permanent, friends & family, public, toilet related/unsanitary

Last edited by apr_ska; 03-01-2018 at 04:33 AM. Reason: typo :rolleyes:
apr_ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:55 AM   #2
Gingerminger83

Hello

Whats been your favourite task to receive/give?
Gingerminger83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 05:36 AM   #3
worcsman

Hello,
If it can be done discreetly, has your Domme made you stand outside naked, for a period of time, in this cold weather we are having or at any time in the past ?
worcsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 09:16 AM   #4
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerminger83 View Post
Hello

Whats been your favourite task to receive/give?

My favourite tasks to get are the ones that line up with my Mistress’s likes. Her biggest one is probably that she really enjoys picking out my clothing or lingerie and/or giving her input on what I should buy when I go lingerie/clothes shopping. I love going through my day and remembering she picked out my panties or my dress. Also I love the idea of looking good for her/modelling her fantasy for her. Plus I would never wear some of those things (very short skirts, extra low cut tops, etc) without some egging on.

I’ve yet to give out many tasks so far but I do like giving instructions to subs while they masturbate.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Bondage, discipline, pussy worship, sensation play, nipple play, orgasm control, clothing control, hidden public, slave training, hypno

Extended kneeling or standing in heels, needles/tacks, illegal, chemical play, messy/food, photos, permanent, friends & family, public, toilet related/unsanitary

Last edited by apr_ska; 03-01-2018 at 11:13 AM. Reason: typo
Old 03-01-2018, 09:18 AM   #5
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by worcsman View Post
Hello,
If it can be done discreetly, has your Domme made you stand outside naked, for a period of time, in this cold weather we are having or at any time in the past ?
We live in a major city, so it can’t be done discreetly. And she wouldn’t make me do something like that in the cold, even if it was possible.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Last edited by apr_ska; 03-01-2018 at 11:13 AM.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:50 AM   #6
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

Are you in an on- or offline relationship?
Has she ever pushed you to do things you would have never thought you'd ever do?
Old 03-01-2018, 09:51 AM   #7
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Hey!

Is there anything which you've tried with your Mistress believing you wouldn't really enjoy it but ended up having a lot of fun?

Same, just non-kinky. (Example: Tried an ice cream flavour and so on)

How did you guys meet?

What's your favourite cuisine? Hers?

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:03 AM   #8
submale_21
getDare Sweetheart

what are you wearing right now? (explain in details, both of you)

Dislikes / punishments: Ice play, cock head torture, cum control, spanking

Limits: Ass play, face, public

25 / M / Switch (started as a sub)

Kik: submale21
submale_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:50 AM   #9
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

1. How long have you been in a D/s relationship?
2. What is your most memorable non-sensual moment?
3. Do you have any embarassing moments that still haunt you even though they were far in the past?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:58 AM   #10
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big White View Post
Are you in an on- or offline relationship?
Has she ever pushed you to do things you would have never thought you'd ever do?
Offline, though we originally knew each other from a primarily online community.

And absolutely! I’d give examples but it’s literally all the time. If something isn’t an established hard limit for me, it’s fair game.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Last edited by apr_ska; 03-01-2018 at 11:13 AM.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:14 AM   #11
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Hey!

Is there anything which you've tried with your Mistress believing you wouldn't really enjoy it but ended up having a lot of fun?

Same, just non-kinky. (Example: Tried an ice cream flavour and so on)

How did you guys meet?

What's your favourite cuisine? Hers?
Is there anything which you've tried with your Mistress believing you wouldn't really enjoy it but ended up having a lot of fun? Loads of things! Even my dislikes are fun during a good session. I didn’t realise how much I’d like clothing control until she did it with me, for one. Another good one is shibari. Actually, most of my likes during play were things I was skeptical about at first.

Same, just non-kinky. (Example: Tried an ice cream flavour and so on) One thing I really love about my Mistress is just how often she pushes me out of my comfort zone when she knows I’ll enjoy something. Everything from exercise classes to hang-gliding to anime to social situations.

How did you guys meet? We were both part of the same fan community yeeeears ago, had a lot of the same friends/talked to the same people.

What's your favourite cuisine? Hers? That’s a hard question! I suppose I like American foods (mac n cheese, grilled cheese, pizza, etc) and she’s a raw vegan so she mainly eats like a rabbit lol

Thank you for the questions! Those actually got me thinking haha

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Old 03-01-2018, 11:39 AM   #12
apr_ska

Combining these because I got distracted and now don’t want to quadruple post

Quote:
Originally Posted by submale_21 View Post
what are you wearing right now? (explain in details, both of you)
Hate to burst the bubble, but nothing exciting. I’m in an oversized t-shirt I got on holiday and baggy joggers (working from home today so I’m taking full advantage!)

She ran out the door earlier so I didn’t get a good look, but she was in a black sports bra, black athletic tank top, and leggings with mesh cutouts. (Hopefully she doesn’t kill me for that, I didn’t even tell her I made this AMA yet! :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
1. How long have you been in a D/s relationship?
2. What is your most memorable non-sensual moment?
3. Do you have any embarassing moments that still haunt you even though they were far in the past?
1. We’ve done D/s around 4 years now, but were together before that.

2. Wow... I couldn’t even tell you! Most memorable is probably one of many ridiculous adrenaline junkie things she dragged me into doing with her. My favourite “memorable” moment was either a sunrise hike in Bavaria or a boat ride in Japan during cherry blossom season. We’re actually romantic saps behind the kink! Hah

3. So many! I was a pretty shitty person in my teens, so whenever I think back I cringe. It also kind of sucks that my Mistress knew me then (and called me out on some of it! We did not get along back then lol) so I can’t even fully escape from it. But oh well

Thanks guys! These are actually pretty fun

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Old 03-01-2018, 01:48 PM   #13
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr_ska View Post
she’s a raw vegan so she mainly eats like a rabbit lol
hahahah..it will probably be interesting when she finds out how you described her eating habits lol

Quote:
Thank you for the questions! Those actually got me thinking haha

So now some more.

Do any of your friends know about your kinky relationships?
If yes, how did they find out?

When did you lose your virginity? When did she?

If you had to choose between mac n cheese and pizza, you would go for?

What’s your favourite vacation spot in (1) your country and (2) in the rest of the world?

What languages do you speak?

Would you call yourself an introvert or not? Somewhere in between?

We’re you a bully in your teen ages? (This is due to an answer I read.) if yes, have you ever apologised to anyone who you felt you targeted?

Have you ever received a swirlie? Given one?

Favourite sport?

If you had to choose from these: football, baseball, basketball or hockey, what would you choose?

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!

Last edited by theswitchyside; 03-01-2018 at 01:54 PM.
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 02:59 PM   #14
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
hahahah..it will probably be interesting when she finds out how you described her eating habits lol

So now some more.

If yes, how did they find out?

When did you lose your virginity? When did she?

If you had to choose between mac n cheese and pizza, you would go for?

What’s your favourite vacation spot in (1) your country and (2) in the rest of the world?

What languages do you speak?

Would you call yourself an introvert or not? Somewhere in between?

We’re you a bully in your teen ages? (This is due to an answer I read.) if yes, have you ever apologised to anyone who you felt you targeted?

Have you ever received a swirlie? Given one?

Favourite sport?

If you had to choose from these: football, baseball, basketball or hockey, what would you choose?
She makes those jokes herself! She knows it’s kind of extreme haha

If yes, how did they find out? No, though my Mistress is still friends with some people she’s dommed with. We see them rarely but they pretty much assumed that’s what we do as well.

When did you lose your virginity? When did she? I was 14 and at a party, she was 17 with her ex boyfriend

If you had to choose between mac n cheese and pizza, you would go for? Pizza

What’s your favourite vacation spot in (1) your country and (2) in the rest of the world? Well I live in the US now and my favourite place here is Colorado. My home country however is very small and... the whole thing I guess?
In the whole world, New Zealand probably though I didn’t get to spend a lot of time there.

What languages do you speak? Just English now, when I was young I could speak Welsh and French.

Would you call yourself an introvert or not? Somewhere in between? Definitely introvert. Good at pretending to be extroverted in public though.

We’re you a bully in your teen ages? (This is due to an answer I read.) if yes, have you ever apologised to anyone who you felt you targeted? Yes, though it wasn’t so much targeting people and more about being self centred/hurting other people along the way. And I have, yeah.

Have you ever received a swirlie? Given one? Nope, neither.

Favourite sport? Does none count? Haha

If you had to choose from these: football, baseball, basketball or hockey, what would you choose? Literally the only one I’ve ever watched was baseball and I just went to a game for the experience

Thank you again!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Old 03-01-2018, 04:14 PM   #15
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Figured I would try this as I’ve been meaning to become more active.
I’m a sub in a 24/7 long term D/s relationship (and if you’ve seen our ad, you’ll know I’m currently exploring my dominant side). I’m pretty open, as long as the questions are reasonable (ie nothing we can be identified by!!).
If you have a question for my gf, please note it’s to her. Same limit (nothing with identifying info).

So... does anyone have any questions?
Is your sex life controlled by her so she decides what you get if any? And do you have any devices?
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk