Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
Tordalk

Send a message via MSN to Tordalk Send a message via Yahoo to Tordalk
Default Let the music play

Where are all the others? come on people!

For this week I decided to take a photo of my violin.
I thought about music and what it means to me. So I came to the conclusion that music is something harmonic and – that’s the basic point – music is movement, there’s nothing static!

And that’s the point of my photo: To show the movement of the music and also its harmony.
But because pictures are static there is a little discrepancy that has to be solved.

For the movement I planned to play the violin, what means to play with the bow on the strings and to vary the fingering. But to make these movements visible I had to use an exposition of one second. So you see the movement of the bow and of my fingers and the flow of the music, the dance of the bow and the touching.
The violin stays in focus, I thought that is important. And I had to take the photo in a more or less dark room, with only this light spotted on my scenery because with more lights and an exposition of one second the photo would have become overexposed. But only with this light it worked and the light is also important for the shadow play and a warm harmonic atmosphere.

First I thought about taking the photo in black and white, because that underlines the concinnity of music. BUT then I realized that the photo would get a cold atmosphere in black and white. And music isn’t cold – it’s warm. That’s why I took it in color. Actually the violin has very warm colors and the light I spotted on the scenery enforces this effect.

So all in all there’s cosiness and harmony in music as well as in my photo I hope, amongst others evoked by the movement which is also an important attribute to music for me and what I tried to express in my photo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Violin_touch.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	2075  

27/m likes:
nipple clamps, piss play, deepthroats, outdoors, nudity, pain, bondage, slight public, masturbation, edge, tease&denial, gags, anal, thongs

sometimes:
humiliation, wax, ball bondage + weights

limits:
ball pain by beating/squeezing, needles, wedgies, poo, shaving, family/neighbours, long lasting, showing face

You're allways allowed to pm me if you want to know something or dare me ;-)

Last edited by Tordalk; 03-14-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Tordalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
alex_carter
getDare Devil

How much longer do we have, and does anyone have any suggestions on how to do lighting? I don't have special lights, I just have the regular overhead lights, and lamps in my house.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:01 AM   #3
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
How much longer do we have, and does anyone have any suggestions on how to do lighting? I don't have special lights, I just have the regular overhead lights, and lamps in my house.
Competition closes tonight.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:12 AM   #4
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Some great photos here

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competition, contest, images, photo, pictures