Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-19-2010, 05:37 PM   #1
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Sport Basketball A Puppy Day Out

We meet in the city for a day out. It's been almost a week since we've seen each other, so you're bouncing along happily beside me as we walk down the city streets, excitedly wondering what I have in store for you today. You've dressed in a fitted white shirt with a black bra underneath, knowing that I love the tease of almost being able to see, and you're wearing your favourite short green skirt, a pair of black lace panties beneath.

'Here, I have a present for you,' I say as we walk, reaching into my bag and feeling about in it for the item I'm looking for.

You look at me, curious, wondering what I've brought you. My fingers wrapping around the leather, I smile and take out the dog collar that I've found for you, holding it up. Your eyes light up, but I ask anyway, wanting to hear the words from your own lips.

'You like it?'

You nod emphatically.

'Come on, then, let's put it where it belongs.'

I stop walking, and a step later you stop too, turning to face me, your face flushed with excitement. Ignoring the business people walking up and down the street around us, you hold your hair up for me, and I wrap the black leather collar around your neck, feeding it around your neck then buckling it under your chin.

'There, I think that suits you beautifully,' I say. You smile, flushing deeper. 'But we're missing something...'

'Hmm?' you blink at me, unsure where I'm going with this.

I reach into my pocket and then smile, taking out a small black padlock. The key's already in, so I open it, putting the key back in my pocket, then slip the padlock onto the collar and snap it closed. The sound of the lock closing clicks audible even in the busy street, and we both recognise it as the sound of you being bound to me. You lower your hair, blushing, looking about for the first time as if only just realising that there are people all about us, some giving us confused or disgusted looks for blocking up their footpath, not to mention doing such odd things.

Once the collar's securely locked around your neck, I reach back into my bag, taking out a black leash. I grin at you, holding it up and watching your eyes go wide, then clip it onto the ring of the collar. Smiling again, I turn and start walking down the street again, as if everything's normal, as if I haven't just clipped a dog collar and leash around the neck of a beautiful girl in the middle of a busy city street.

It takes you a few seconds to catch up - I feel the initial pull of the leash tugging at your neck as you stand dumbfounded for a second, but it soon eases - but you soon fall into step behind me, following along obediently.

'Puppies usually run about in front,' I say over my shoulder. 'Why don't you, too? Give me a nice view of that cute ass of yours.'

You blush deeper, well aware now that all sorts of people are staring at us as we pass them, but trot forwards to walk just in front of me, looking down and away from the other pedestrians, your situation humiliating you, but also turning you on like nothing else. As you walk in front of me, the leash leading from your neck to my hand, you know that your short skirt is bouncing up and giving me fleeting glances of your behind, just enough curve to tease me wildly. And with each step you can feel yourself getting wetter, feel your juices soaking down into the cute little pair of lace panties that you've chosen to wear out especially for me, just in case I wind up getting a glimpse of them. For a moment you worry about getting too wet, about your juices running right down your thighs, but the idea only turns you on more, both at being such a dirty girl in public, as well as from knowing that my fingers are wrapped firmly around your leash, that I have you in hand and will be happy with you for every drop that leaks out of your pussy in public.

We walk down the hill with perhaps a little more attention than you're used to, and your cheeks are flaming red by the time we step onto the grass. I pause, the collar choking you for a second before you realise and fall obediently to a halt in front of me.

'Puppy,' I say, frowning.

'Yes, Master?' you reply, your voice full of emotion, your hormones clearly running wild.

'You're walking on your feet,' I say. 'Since when do dogs walk around on just their rear legs?'

You blink at me.

'You are a dog, aren't you?'

You blush, looking down and away. 'Yes, Master. I'm your dog.'

'Then act like it.'

'Yes, Sir.' You lower yourself slowly to your knees, feeling the grass spiking up against them, then with a quick look around to see who's watching - wondering why you're bothering, since I'm not going to let you delay anyway - and seeing the park relatively empty, you drop down onto your hands, your hair falling around your face to cover up your flaming cheeks.

'Much better,' I say happily, rubbing the top of your head. 'Let's go and find somewhere nice to sit.'

'Yes, Master,' you say.

'Just bark,' I reply, grinning to myself. You make an honestly pathetic attempt at woofing, but I know that you'll improve with practice, and I can feel how hard I've become at making you behave this way, turning such a beautiful and amazing girl into my filthy little pet to humiliate in public in any way I choose. I walk along behind you, our progress much slower now that you're crawling, idly wondering how long it'll take your knees to get really sore, if I should teach you to use your hands and feet instead - which will give me and everyone else that happens by a much better view up your skirt - or to just let you ache until you figure it out yourself.

'This looks good, puppy,' I say as we near a tree. 'Let's stop for a bit.'

'Yes, M-- woof!' It sounds more like the word "woof" than any bark I've ever heard, but I laugh happily, enjoying it just the same - or perhaps more, the mix between puppy and girl even more of a humiliating turn on.

I sit down under the tree, leaning back against the trunk, while you crouch down, squatting before me. I pull you close, wrapping the leash around my wrist to shorten it, petting your hair and face.

'Who's a good little puppy?' I ask, smiling.

You close your eyes, smiling and blushing, your face wrinkling up in embarrassment at the treatment, your heart thundering with passion and lust, and you bark, thinking in the corner of your mind that by this point you'd much rather be screaming out, preferably in orgasm. There are a few other people in the park, and though none are close, you know that anyone that bothers to look at us is going to see exactly what we're doing, see what a little slut you're being in public, letting a man fondle and pat your head however he wants, see the leash connecting us.

'Let's see if I've got any other fun treats in my bag,' I say, digging around in it. I grin as my fingers wrap around a dildo, and I take it out. It's bright pink, easily bright enough to attract the attention of any wandering eyes. You flush an even deeper shade, your cheeks attempting to match the sex toy, your imagination barely daring to dream of what I'm going to make you do with it.

'Do you like it, puppy?' I ask. 'Do you want it inside your wet little cunt?'

You nod emphatically, your perfect hair bouncing around your face, strands dancing over your pink cheeks. You open your eyes, looking shyly up at me through your lashes. 'I do, Sir.'

'Then you can work for it.' I smile, then throw the dildo, tossing it a good thirty feet away from us. You stare as it flies away, bouncing and rolling to a stop in the grass, thankfully away from anyone else in the park. I'm already unclipping your leash, patting your head, again. 'Go on, puppy. Fetch.'

Staring at me for a few seconds, you throw me that twisted smile that you know I love so much, then turn and start to crawl away over the grass, your short skirt giving me an ample view of your underwear stretched between the cheeks of your behind.

'Hold on a second, puppy; you're missing something.'

You pause, turning to look at me, flushed but keeping your behind up, well aware that I'm looking, wondering if I can see the juices soaking your underwear from just how turned on you are, behaving like this.

'You don't even have a tail,' I say. 'Take your panties off.'

Blinking, you sit up, looking around quickly before slipping the black lace undergarment down over your thighs, lifting your knees to slip them off all the way. I make a note to give you a firm lesson later about undressing in the sexiest way for me, that removing them while bent over would have been much more arousing, but let it pass for now. I take the panties off you. 'Bend over.'

You do so, and I catch a glimpse of the burning red cheeks of your face before turning my attention to the now bare cheeks of your behind before me. Wasting no time, I push your skirt the rest of the way up to bare your ass, then spread your cheeks, then start working part of your panties into your asshole, pushing right in with my thumb, knowing that the lace will scratch and burn with the lack of any sort of lubrication, but am just fine with that. You moan into the grass, feeling yourself getting even wetter, knowing for sure that I can see the sheen of arousal coating your pussy now. Once your panties are in enough that they'll stay in your ass, the remainder of the black lace hanging down and tickling your slit, I sit back, admiring your new tail.

'There, much better. Now be a good girl and wag it for me. You do like your tail, don't you?'

Humiliated, but incredibly turned on, you shake your ass, feeling the lace of your "tail" tickle and tease your pussy, the black material swinging aside just long enough to give me a glimpse of your wet lips before covering them again.

'Mmm, delicious. You look great, puppy.'

'Thank you, Sir.' You blush, wishing that it was my hands or tongue on your pussy rather than the tickling tease of your panties hanging from your asshole.

I smack your butt once. 'Now go fetch your new toy.'

You bark happily, then start crawling away towards the dildo, knowing that each step gives me a great view of your behind, of your panties wagging about, and just as aware that anyone might look over at the moment, that complete strangers would be treated with exactly the same view of your most private areas, of you crawling around like a dog. You reach the toy without incident, then looking about quickly, thankful that no one has turned in your direction, lower your face down into the grass, trying to get your teeth around it. It would have been much simpler to just pick the toy up, but you know that I'm watching, and you want to give me the best show possible.

Raising your face, the big pink dildo tucked between your teeth, you turn and trot back to me, well aware that your cheeks are now at least as bright as the sex toy between your lips.

'Good girl!' I say as you return with the toy, taking it from your lips. You smile, then feel the toy pressed back against your lips, and open wide obediently as I push the toy in, making you suck on it. 'Get it nice and wet, you little whore,' I say affectionately. 'Though I'm sure your pussy's already more than ready, isn't it?' You nod while sucking, imagining it's my cock that you're sucking, hoping that sometime soon you'll be allowed to please the real thing.

After a few moments I pull the dildo back out of your mouth, indicating for you to turn around. You do so, lowering yourself right down, knees spread, your ass up high, making it easy for me to pull your panty tail aside, which I do. teasing the dildo against the entrance to your pussy for a few seconds, letting your anticipation build, I slowly start to work the head inside you, then slam the rest of the toy inside you in one smooth motion. You yelp as you're filled, then let out a long, low, happy moan as your muscles clench around the toy, so happy now that they finally have something to do to ease - and increase - your arousal.

'Good doggy,' I say. 'Turn back to me.' You do and I clip the leash back onto your collar, pulling you in close so that I can steal a lingering kiss from your lips, then push your face down into my lap, leaning back against the tree and relaxing, my hands idly toying with your hair. You murmur happily, loving the attention and being used to please me, nuzzling my inner thighs with your face. I grip your hair with my fingers and pull you in even closer, grinding your face against my hard cock beneath my pants, letting you feel first hand just how ready I am for you.

'Mmm, such a good doggy. Maybe I should give you a real treat to suck on,' I say, smiling.

You give me a few eager little ruffs in return, and I laugh, then begin to unzip my pants.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to Leopard for this post:
Old 08-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #2
tagsp90

Send a message via MSN to tagsp90

This is a great story... Don't you dare quit writing :P
tagsp90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:25 PM   #3
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

awww it was so good!

I loved it :3

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #4
keykitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
I laugh, then begin to unzip my pants.
and a dildo falls out to torture the poor puppy. HAHA just kidding I couldn't resist. Very nice story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:40 PM   #5
softeyes
Account Banned

I liked this a lot.. from the girls perspective. >.>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:33 PM   #6
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Another brilliant piece of literary work on your part Leo. Always love your stories. This one is no different.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:42 PM   #7
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks for the comments, everyone :3 I'm not sure if this will be continued or not, but we'll see
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #8
Kat

That was a really great story Leo!
Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:01 PM   #9
Woof
getDare Sweetheart

:O Leo is AWESUM! @.@
Old 08-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #10
maddy09

great job leo i loved it yay
maddy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #11
Rogue

Wow Leo..That was totally amazing as always, you have such a natural writing talent ,which I and I am sure many people who read your stories will be extremely envious about..Keep up the good work <3 xox
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:03 PM   #12
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

Master Leopard and I are going to be writing this story together. The first part is from his POV, and this next part is from my POV. It is entirely fiction.

-----------------------------------------

I watch you unzip your pants, pulling your long, hard cock out in the middle of this park. I'm so eager to taste you, but at the same time just realizing how naughty these deeds are, in public, on a peaceful, sunny afternoon. I weigh it all out in my head but in a matter of seconds, I decide that I don't care. I'm your little puppy, and I am desperate to please you, to taste your cum, if you let me. I cannot have it any other way. With that, I quickly lower my head over your shaft-

"Not so fast puppy!" Your fingers bury themselves in my hair and pull my head up, just before I could get a lick, and I yelp in pain and frustration... "Puppies don't just get treats, do they? No, they do tricks, and are rewarded," you remind me. I blush, embarrassed. I must have really looked like an animal, lunging like that.

I look up at you, smiling softly. "I'm sorry Master."

You pat my head and laugh. "That's alright, pet. Now beg."

I sit up on my haunches and pick my arms up, holding them close to my chest, and stare up at you with sad eyes, whimpering slightly - doing my best puppy impression. This makes you smile.

"Good girl! Now, roll over."

I get down on my hands and knees again and lay down, rolling onto my back. My cheeks burn since my skirt had gone all the way up during the roll, and now my pussy and ass were an unobstructed view for anyone who felt like glancing. I pause for you to reach down and rub my belly, and your hand wanders between my legs. I moan at your touch, and buck my hips a little as you wiggle the dildo around inside me, then whine when, after just a few seconds, you withdraw your hand.

"Okay puppy, that's enough. Time for your treat, are you ready?"

I jump up and "rrruff!" to show my excitement. You grin, and stroke your cock a few times, guiding my head down. I lick my lips and kiss the tip, then wrap my lips around it, sucking hard before letting go again, and lapping at it like a puppy would her favourite bone.

"What a good little puppy you are," you say, leaning back against the tree and putting your hand on the back of my head, firmly holding me in place. I can hear the smirk in your voice and I know we are both thrilled from being so out in the open. You hold my head with one hand, sliding the other back and grabbing my ass.

I wiggle my ass, wagging my tail to show you how happy I am, how much I'm enjoying being your puppy slut in the park for everyone to witness. My pussy clenches the dildo and I want desperately for it and your cock to change places.

By now you are breathing harder and I can feel your cock get even more stiff in my mouth.

"Does puppy want a little snack?," you ask, in a babying voice, knowing all too well the things I would do to even lick your cum up off the floor. I moan in response, pushing you as deep into my throat as I can manage, but then I feel your hand tugging me off of you.

I whimper and paw at the ground, looking at you in adoration, in absolute lust, wondering why you had stopped me. You reach your hand back into your bag, and pull out a doggy biscuit, showing it to me and smirking. I blush, and sit patiently.

You put the treat in the grass in front of you, and continue to stroke yourself over it. I watch you as you approach your orgasm, as you grunt and your cum explodes covering the biscuit. Your eyes never leave mine.

"There you go puppy. Eat it up now, be a good girl."

But you don't need to tell me that. I pounce on it, licking your cum off the top and savoring it in my mouth for awhile, moving it around, loving your taste. Then I gobble up the biscuit and sit back up, looking at you, still chewing. You pat my head and I notice your cock is already put away.
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #13
lilysmaster
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to lilysmaster Send a message via MSN to lilysmaster Send a message via Yahoo to lilysmaster

Great start! I look forward to reading more.

Are you a story writer? Do you need someone to edit your stories?
gD Editing Services Thread or PM me.
lilysmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #14
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Amazing post, i love it.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:52 AM   #15
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Great story, I can't wait for the next part.
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fiction, puppy play