Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-31-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
lilysmaster
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to lilysmaster Send a message via MSN to lilysmaster Send a message via Yahoo to lilysmaster
Male 20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Hello, I am LM and I am looking for a chat slave, Msn, Skype, and maybe text if located in the US. I am 20 and live on the East Coast. I have, going on, 4 years of experience as a Master. I have had 3 real life slaves, and have trained dozens of slaves online for other Masters. I am looking for an obedient girl willing to listen. I am strict but easy going as long as you do as you are told. You will be treated respectfully and as a person as long as you are respectful to me and do as I say. I would prefer you to have a webcam or at least be willing to send pictures, face is not necessary, but appreciated. I am very caring and respectful of limits and will not force you to do something that will ruin your reputation or get you in trouble. If you are new to being a slave I enjoy the challenge of training new slaves, as long as you actually want to learn. If you are interested please PM me telling me a little about yourself. No PM will go unlooked and everyone will be given a fair shot. I might even pick two
The following 2 users say Thank You to lilysmaster for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk