Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 07-01-2013, 03:50 AM   #46
istm

Default how much is ok?

2 questions, how often is it ok to engage in breast/nipple torture (very tight binding, clamping, stretching, having them pressed into tacks, caning and other impact play, etc) and should I worry if I am extremely sore the next day?

I'm fine with: Anal, pain, piss, being degraded, scat, animals

I'm not fine with: kids, family

Last edited by istm; 07-01-2013 at 03:57 AM. Reason: forgot to put impact play on list
istm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #47
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by istm View Post
2 questions, how often is it ok to engage in breast/nipple torture (very tight binding, clamping, stretching, having them pressed into tacks, caning and other impact play, etc) and should I worry if I am extremely sore the next day?
I will emphasize the importance of icing after any play that inflames or would likely bruise the soft tissue. Whether tits or ass, if you expect it to hurt the next day, ice!

The icing will reduce swelling and bruising. I would apply ice for a minimum of 30-40 minutes, with a preference of over an hour. Of course the icing can be considered further torment!

Tight binding and clamping should NEVER be left on for more than 20 minutes without relief to allow blood circulation. Less tight binding and clamping may allow longer times, but always under supervision by someone who has a clue about the danger signs. Some issues you could run into include blood clots, tissue death, etc. You REALLY don't want to go there.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #48
jakeisinterested

Location: I live on yahoo Messenger. PM me. I might block you, but don't give up unless I am angry.

Is it safe to place hand sanitizer on cock/balls as punishment? Or is it capable of long term damage?
Limits: Nothing permanent or that will impact my life alot. Also, nothing gross like crap, urine or blood, or anything that comes out of the body but cum.
jakeisinterested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #49
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Getting pass-out drunk is not particularly safe, but is there any legal way to make yourself unconscious with friends around that is MORE safe? (If this question is inappropriate or shouldn't be answered here, I understand, please simply delete it!)

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 07-05-2013 at 07:27 PM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:46 PM   #50
MasterDbaum

Are humblers dangerous??

Dislikes A lot of pain

Limits: cam, blood, family, illegal

Toys: CB6000, wrestling head gear, ring gag, clover clamps, bed restraint, hand cuffs, butt plug, wrestling singlet, dog bark collar, chains, househeld items
MasterDbaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #51
stretlad

I've come a cross a few dares that require superglue on skin. I think these are great dares, however I am concerned that Superglue may not be safe when attached to the skin particularly around the genitals.

Is there any kind of glue that is safe to use, that take a bit of scrubbing in the shower to remove?
stretlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:58 PM   #52
Gearbox
Account Banned

Definitely not a good idea to use glue around genitals, and on other parts of the body it could be difficult if not near impossible to remove without a lot of pain, or a trip to the hospital/doctor.
Plus the fumes. I used superglue on my mouth one time, and I got a headache from the fumes coming from it. Decided not to do that again. Wouldn't recommend.

I'm curious about the safety of urine holding, as it's one of my favorite dares on here. How long is too long? etc. I don't want any medical issues.

Any input? thanks

bondage, pain, humiliation, pics, being a slave, webteases, underwear, being ordered about roughly.

pee drinking/wetting, chastity, cold shower, bans from kink, boredom

family/friends, public, illegal, animals, diaper, scat, hand writing
Gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 09:38 AM   #53
denizenalexr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post

I'm curious about the safety of urine holding, as it's one of my favorite dares on here. How long is too long? etc. I don't want any medical issues.

Any input? thanks
If you have some medical issues already urine holding can be dangerous.

Urine retention causes increase in blood pressure ... so if you are person with already high blood pressure make sure you dont over do.

Second issue is constant holding and stretching may in theory cause overuse of the sphincter muscles (the muscles that keep urine in until some amount has got collected.) if these muscles get weaknened, you start having leaks ... incontinence it is called.

Other than these, no specific medical issues are possible. If you are have catheter and insertion plays into peehole then be careful as you may cause damage / laceration to the urethra (urine tube) or can cause infections.

If you are going to tie up the dick of something like that, it can potentially cause stretching of the urethra and some problems ... backpressure issues ... but urine holding is usually a quite safe dare ... as far as I know!

Regards,
D~
denizenalexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:34 PM   #54
Gearbox
Account Banned

That all makes sense. Thanks for all the info.
Since I don't do it too often, and when I do I don't ever hold it until it's painful or anything, I should be fine.

One more thing I wanted to ask, which I meant to include in the last post, is regarding mouth soaping, and specifically are there any soaps out there at all that would be safe for that. I know most would be very hazardous, and would be a definite 'no', but I'm wondering if there are any exceptions, since the idea sort of intrigues me, and because I recently talked to someone who did it quite a bit, and it got me to thinking.
I know this one might just be a hazard across the board, but I wanted to make sure before I lay it to rest.

Thanks.

bondage, pain, humiliation, pics, being a slave, webteases, underwear, being ordered about roughly.

pee drinking/wetting, chastity, cold shower, bans from kink, boredom

family/friends, public, illegal, animals, diaper, scat, hand writing
Gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #55
spanking1235

Default Calluos

Hey guys, do you know any way to treat callous on your butt cheak due to spanking a lot?

Feel free to kik me: MyKinkyWorld23
spanking1235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #56
iKink

A fairly rough luffa might work for that, I'm not sure. Never happened to me. Give it time though

Likes: bondage, pain, spanking, humiliation, kneeling, body writing, femdom, pee holding, gags, edging, chastity.

Dislikes(punishments): being banned from GD for a time, anal(no fingering, just toys), ruined orgasms, forced exercise.

Limits: friends/family, public, illegal, diaper, scat, animals, cam/pics, x dress, pee wetting(hate doing so much laundry).

I'm not allowed to cum for a pending amount of time (chastity thread)

MYPMDares
(And Toys)
iKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #57
Simi

tbh just be nice to your bottom for a few, if you can get any aloe vera in moisturisers it may help sooth it
I never had that problem even with a Master who loves his cane

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #58
iKink

What Simi said

Likes: bondage, pain, spanking, humiliation, kneeling, body writing, femdom, pee holding, gags, edging, chastity.

Dislikes(punishments): being banned from GD for a time, anal(no fingering, just toys), ruined orgasms, forced exercise.

Limits: friends/family, public, illegal, diaper, scat, animals, cam/pics, x dress, pee wetting(hate doing so much laundry).

I'm not allowed to cum for a pending amount of time (chastity thread)

MYPMDares
(And Toys)
iKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #59
Simi

play shouldnt be to the point where it is damaging, nothing should remain after a few days.

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #60
spanking1235

Honestly I wasnt knowledgable enough. I kept spanking almost everyday for like few weeks or so. Thats why

Feel free to kik me: MyKinkyWorld23
spanking1235 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk