Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-20-2014, 11:37 AM   #1
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter
Default Ask me anything

As possibly the most senior active GD member (58) and a dominant, I may have something of value. I would like for you to get to know me better. I want to know you better too. I hope your questions will be more than sexual but I'll do my best to answer anything you ask. If you want to PM, that's fine too.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 03-23-2014 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Typo fix
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:51 AM   #2
privvy
Distinguished Member

1. Do you enjoy being nude?
2. What is the longest stretch of time you have spent in the nude?
3. Have you ever been to a nudist beach?
4. If you have never been to a nudist beach, would you consider going to one?
5. Have you ever been skinny dipping? Alone or with friends?
6. If with friends, male or female?
7. Have you ever slept in the nude?
8. Have you ever gone commando?
9. Have you ever been nude in front of family members? (excluding when you were a kid)
10. Are your pubes natural, trimmed or shaved?
11. Are you circumcised?
12. How big is your tool?
13. Are you straight, bi or gay?
14. Have you ever allowed anyone to touch your genital area?
15. If yes, male, female or both? Did you enjoy it?
16. If not, would you do it as a dare?
17. What is your favourite method of masturbating?
18. What is the weirdest place you ever masturbated in?
19. Have you ever masturbated in front of anyone? If yes, male or female?
20. Do you have any piercings? If yes where?

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:06 PM   #3
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

OK, while I hope for questions that offer more insight into who i really am, I'll answer. What I mean is that I have a wealth of life experiences that have shaped my character and persona. I've learned things that i never wanted to know and I've somehow survived things that could have broken me long ago. I've made mistakes yet I've impressed even myself on occasion. I've dealt with alcohol, drug, sexual molestation and eating disorders (not as the one afflicted). I've had a variety of professions including as a photographer (yes, nude models, even paid to shoot by "the big 'PB" mag), writer and in motor sports. Maybe i can offer something worthwhile. That's my real hope.

1. Do you enjoy being nude? Yes, when the time is right.
2. What is the longest stretch of time you have spent in the nude? Most of a day.
3. Have you ever been to a nudist beach? No, never had the need.
4. If you have never been to a nudist beach, would you consider going to one? I would.
5. Have you ever been skinny dipping? Alone or with friends? Both.
6. If with friends, male or female? Female
7. Have you ever slept in the nude? Yes, often.
8. Have you ever gone commando? Of course.
9. Have you ever been nude in front of family members? (excluding when you were a kid) Yes. Not a big issue.
10. Are your pubes natural, trimmed or shaved? Trimmed.
11. Are you circumcised? Yes.
12. How big is your tool? Above average, and size isn't everything.
13. Are you straight, bi or gay? Straight.
14. Have you ever allowed anyone to touch your genital area? Yes.
15. If yes, male, female or both? Did you enjoy it? Females, yes. Male was a doctor in an exam so nothing sexual about it, very mechanical.
16. If not, would you do it as a dare? No. I'd want a better reason.
17. What is your favourite method of masturbating? The time-tested old fashioned way.
18. What is the weirdest place you ever masturbated in? Probably the place that the late Pres Nixon stayed when he was the first president ever to visit China. In Beijing.
19. Have you ever masturbated in front of anyone? If yes, male or female? Yes, female.
20. Do you have any piercings? If yes where? None.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 03-20-2014 at 01:19 PM.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:06 PM   #4
Random79

Here's my questions. Not a long list, but that's all I can think of at the moment. Non-sexual ones too, like you wanted :

1. Is it true that pink is your favourite colour?
2. Do you go to bed cuddling a soft toy, plushie or teddy bear? Truth please!
3. Favorite Disney character?
4. So I heard you like lollipops...which flavour do you like best?
5. When was the last time you did something childish and what was it?
Random79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 05:23 PM   #5
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random79 View Post
Here's my questions. Not a long list, but that's all I can think of at the moment. Non-sexual ones too, like you wanted :

1. Is it true that pink is your favourite colour?
2. Do you go to bed cuddling a soft toy, plushie or teddy bear? Truth please!
3. Favorite Disney character?
4. So I heard you like lollipops...which flavour do you like best?
5. When was the last time you did something childish and what was it?
1- Hot pink, thank you very much!
2- Cuddling is reserved for the woman who has captured my heart.
3- Goofy. Big ears, housebroken, what's not to love?
4- Cherry. Nothing like a good cherry to lick.
5- Last night, after chatting with you about something unfortunate that really worried you, I acted like a little boy holding out for a cookie before going to bed. You, however, took great delight in not letting me have that cookie. But that was OK. I got you to smile and hopefully forget about the problem for a while. It was worth it.

Ask Me Anything

Old 03-21-2014, 04:20 AM   #6
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Time for me to ask some questions.

Always have to ask these:
- Do you think there is an afterlife?
- Do you believe in (a) God?
- Do you think we're alone in the universe?
- If not, do you think there is intelligent life elsewhere?
- If so, do you think we have ever or are now being visited by extraterrestial intelligent life?

And some other questions:
- Funny to see you're a nude photographer. Is it a turn on when you're on the job or doesn't it do anything to you seeing nude models because you just consider it a job?
- Ever met any really embarrassed models?
- What do you write?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite book?
- A meteorite is heading towards earth. There's nothing we can do about it, all life will end in one month. What do you do?

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:24 AM   #7
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
Time for me to ask some questions.

Always have to ask these:
- Do you think there is an afterlife? Yes
- Do you believe in (a) God? By whatever name or form, since I have no explanation for even the existence of a vacuum, yes. I grew up Catholic but which religion is correct? All of them and none of them. My focus is to be the best person I can be. That's my responsibility to myself and the world.
- Do you think we're alone in the universe? No. Just the odds with so many other planets that could support carbon-based life, we're not the only intelligent life. Sometimes I wonder if mankind as a whole even deserves that tag.
- If not, do you think there is intelligent life elsewhere? Answered.
- If so, do you think we have ever or are now being visited by extraterrestial intelligent life? I think we have. At that time, we may have seemed an entertaining curiosity. Now we would probably appear as a less balanced, more lethal wild card to be watched more intensely but from a safer distance.

And some other questions:
- Funny to see you're a nude photographer. Is it a turn on when you're on the job or doesn't it do anything to you seeing nude models because you just consider it a job? Very good question! My goal when photographing is for the images to be even more beautiful than the model. She's trusting me to do my best. For Nearly every woman I've photographed nude, it was their first time. By the time we were done and especially once she saw her photos, she had noticeably changed: more confident, outgoing, empowered. My participation in those sessions was as an extension of the camera. Had a photo shoot become about me thinking of sex with her, the shoot was over.
- Ever met any really embarrassed models? Yes. I think they started by seeing themselves as ugly ducklings only to be beautiful swans within hours.
- What do you write? Mostly I was paid to write on more technical topics like product evaluations and how-to article. Writing was a means to sell my photography at first.
- What is your favorite movie? Tough one. I enjoy many but a sentimental favorite is the 1960's era classic "To Sir With Love" with Sidney Poitier and Julie Christie. I think when I first saw it, I was in just the right place for it to really mean something to me.
- What is your favorite book? I honestly don't read many books anymore. I read a lot, including newspapers daily and magazines, just not books.
- A meteorite is heading towards earth. There's nothing we can do about it, all life will end in one month. What do you do? Once I know that impending doom is real, I try to support those around me who are afraid and coming apart. I'm not afraid to die. I'm more afraid of living with the knowledge that I might have helped someone in need but was too self-centered to be bothered. That's a scary thought!
Thanks, Doc. Nothing like some philosophy to start the day!

Feel free to ask some fun - even sex - questions too. I don't want to bore anyone!

Ask Me Anything

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 03-21-2014 at 08:17 AM.
Old 03-22-2014, 07:19 AM   #8
Mumbles91

I do love a good truth thread

1. Since you love edging, have you ever edged? How many times have you edged in one day?

2. Nude photos, did you ever have any awkward moments that you got aroused at the wrong time?

3. Have you ever had a relationship with someone you have worked with.

4. Where is the most public place you have had sex? Have you ever been caught?

5. Have you ever been dominated yourself?

6. Have you been in chastity, if so how long?

Can't wait to see this thread develop

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 08:21 AM   #9
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbles91 View Post
I do love a good truth thread

1. Since you love edging, have you ever edged? How many times have you edged in one day?
-- Yes I have. Probably 20 very extreme edges, like each within a second or two of cumming. That's how I appreciate the difficulty.

2. Nude photos, did you ever have any awkward moments that you got aroused at the wrong time?
-- I do remember a photo shoot with a female friend during which I must have had a very visible hard-on. And she seemed to get nastier just to have her fun with me but never mentioning my arousal. That outdoor waterfall session was also my first nude bondage photo session. Tying her, it would have been impossible for her to have not seen my erection in my walking shorts. I'm not sure how (or even why, today) I kept my promise to not take advantage of a model. Yeh, that promise to myself wasn't very nice to me that day.

3. Have you ever had a relationship with someone you have worked with.
-- No I haven't.

4. Where is the most public place you have had sex? Have you ever been caught?
-- It wasn't so much public as the fear of getting caught. At a new GF's very-recently-the-EX boyfriend's duplex when she "needed" to get her belongings. She sorta ravaged me unexpectedly. I focused on cumming quicker than ever to avoid being a news headline the next day. It was disrespectful doing it in his living room. It was scary being there naked 10 minutes after he would have finished worki which was only five minutes away. And it should have raised red flags in my brain about the kind of character issues she had that would later bite me in my ass.

5. Have you ever been dominated yourself?
-- Yes, in a "switch" situation, giving her a chance to be on top.

6. Have you been in chastity, if so how long?
-- Yes, for about a month many many years ago. I do know many of the thoughts that I anticipate a sub will have during any scenario I may create. It's very important for both the success and safety of any activities. I know sometimes I can really push a sub but what most here don't know is that I'm also in contact by PM's to be sure the sub is OK and to support however I can.

Can't wait to see this thread develop
Thank you. Good questions and I hope I've given some worthy answers.

Ask Me Anything

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 03-22-2014 at 08:25 AM.
Old 03-22-2014, 12:09 PM   #10
Mumbles91

And some more...

What engineering do you write about? Vehicles? Machines? What was your most challenging item to write about?

My number one rule in life is don't get caught. What is yours?

Have you had a real life bdsm relationship? Have you ever witnessed sub drop or sub space?

You have only done 20 edges and a month of denial yet you love to deny and tease girls, don't feel a little bit guilty?

Do you like taunting innocent submissives on this site?

What is the best acheivement in your life?

What is your most memorable session you have had, online or offline?

Old 03-22-2014, 01:45 PM   #11
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Quote:
And some more...

What engineering do you write about? Vehicles? Machines? What was your most challenging item to write about?
Mostly motorsports and photography-related articles. I used to race and build vehicles.

My number one rule in life is don't get caught. What is yours?
Sorry, this isn't nearly so short. When I was in a really bad time of my life, relationship ended, I realized that throughout my life, it's been a series of choices by me. I could either do what I wanted or I could do what I felt to be right. Every single time I had done what I wanted instead of what was right, I had problems. But doing what was right wasn't always the easiest, only the smoothest path. I also saw that when there wasn't any difference between doing what I wanted and doing the right thing, when the two were the same, that my life went very well.

Have you had a real life bdsm relationship? Have you ever witnessed sub drop or sub space?
Yes, I have had such relationships. I pay an extraordinary amount of effort focusing on my sub's mental and emotional states so any drops aren't severe. And during a session, I try to let my sub mentally and emotionally float however she wants.

You have only done 20 edges and a month of denial yet you love to deny and tease girls, don't feel a little bit guilty?
No, feeling guilty would require a conscience. I've managed to hide mine away, especially when that sub suffering such denial has a name remarkably like your own.

Do you like taunting innocent submissives on this site?
I get the submissives part but where are those innocents you mention?

What is the best acheivement in your life?
Surviving to be who I am today. My life is far from perfect and I'm personally nowhere near being that but I'm pretty happy being who I am. That really goes to why I started this thread. I've seen and survived a lot. I've been at the bottom, taken inventory and rebuilt myself to be someone I hope is pretty decent. Maybe my experiences can help others here.

What is your most memorable session you have had, online or offline?
Two, one IRL and one online, with Slutty Brittany (river) and Mistress Reagen. The latter was simply amazing, a 15-hour session that transformed their lives. I'm actually playing with them both right now. They're coming up on their first anniversary very soon too.
There you go. Great questions again. Thanks.

Ask Me Anything

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 03-22-2014 at 02:24 PM.
Old 03-22-2014, 07:29 PM   #12
Random79

More random questions:

1. What are some of the most embarrassing things that you have done?

2. What are some of the most humiliating things that you have done (if they're not the same as 1)?

3. Ever dressed up in clothes of the opposite gender?

4. Which part of the opposite gender would do you ogle first?

5. Which part of the same gender would do you ogle first?

6. How often do you masturbate?

7. How often do you watch porn and what kind?

8. Would you accept dares from the submissives who you taunt on this site? I think mumbles would have a field day if you did

9. Just really curious, what's your height?
Random79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 08:17 PM   #13
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random79 View Post
More random questions:

1. What are some of the most embarrassing things that you have done?
That would have to be the usual kid stuff before I was 16. I was actually pretty responsible though. Sorry but there's very little, nothing that jumps out.

2. What are some of the most humiliating things that you have done (if they're not the same as 1)?
Let's just say that my awareness of the joys of puberty was ahead of my classmates. A year of undeserved name calling helped temper my character. To make up a bit for the lack of embarrassing, I do have a regret. One "not too pretty" girl in my 8th grade class, thick glasses, full lips, Latino in a class of whites, was being picked on. I truly regret not having stood up for her. I could have made a huge difference and I let it slip away. I'm sorry, Teresa.

3. Ever dressed up in clothes of the opposite gender?
Never.

4. Which part of the opposite gender would do you ogle first?
I don't ogle. I appreciate. Probably face and eyes first, then overview: figure, legs, skin, hair, etc.

5. Which part of the same gender would do you ogle first?
I definitely don't ogle men. I may envy six-pack abs as those have eluded me my whole life. We each have our unique strengths though. Mine just aren't on the surface, never were and never will be.

6. How often do you masturbate?
Probably cum at least every other day. Nice thing about being older is that even after cumming, the erection stays for much longer. No longer a pistol but that means I pay more attention to my lady.

7. How often do you watch porn and what kind?
Often, the usual pay-TV fair and lifestyle vids on the internet.

8. Would you accept dares from the submissives who you taunt on this site? I think mumbles would have a field day if you did
No, I'd respectfully decline.

9. Just really curious, what's your height?
Between 5'10" and 6'
Wow, bringing back some memories.

Ask Me Anything

Old 03-24-2014, 05:57 AM   #14
Mumbles91

You're so damned old, you have to be some kind of pervert. What the hell are you doing here?
how does sex compare between being 20 and 200?
How many times did you come close to dying, and how would being dead be different from being your current age?
Did you ever go dinosaur hunting?
What were dodos like?
When you cum does it come out like talcum powder?
Ever had a slave that was difficult to control?
What age was you when you lost your virginity? (I know it's SUCH a long time ago)

Old 03-24-2014, 09:35 AM   #15
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Quote:
You're so damned old, you have to be some kind of pervert. What the hell are you doing here?
Well, old enough to know better; young enough to do it anyway! Longevity is in my genes anyway. I'll admit to being a bit twisted. If I really am a pervert, what better place to hide than here?

how does sex compare between being 20 and 200?
When I was younger, it was more quantity and athletic. I remember a personal "best" of cumming eight times in one afternoon. As you age, numbers like that won't happen. What does happen is that you actually improve your technique, become a better, more thoughtful lover whose pleasure isn't focused on his own penis. I became more creative and less sexually inhibited. Erections are still great without that little blue pill and last a lot longer after cumming.

How many times did you come close to dying, and how would being dead be different from being your current age?
i did a count years ago. There were at least seven times I could easily have died, being on the good side by just a second or a couple inches or such. As with any age, there are days when you'd think death would be an improvement. A nasty hangover the morning after a night you don't remember - except for "the video on your phone" would qualify. Since I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, time isn't kicking my butt like it could.

Did you ever go dinosaur hunting?
Couldn't get any hunting tags in time. Bureaucrats strike again!

What were dodos like?
Like a cross between chicken and turkey, depending on the part. Easy to catch, hence the phrase "dumb as a dodo bird."

When you cum does it come out like talcum powder?
Now that's just mean! No, it doesn't. You should come over and try some. I dare you!

Ever had a slave that was difficult to control?
Some can be challenging. I approach this a bit differently. Beyond the BDSM lifestyle, I pay attention to the big picture. I want to understand WHY a sub or slave is acting out before I address it. Whether the slave knows it or not, it's my responsibility to be a good person and friend long before I need to be her master.

What age was you when you lost your virginity? (I know it's SUCH a long time ago)
I was in my mid-20's. I had a major injury a few years before that took me years from which to recover my general lifestyle. Chasing tail took a back seat to being able to do the things I did so easily before. The saying "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is very true. I'm proud to say that I lost my virginity to a woman I truly loved. Of course I wish it had been sooner in life. I can wish for all sorts of things but you have to play the hand you're dealt. I think I've played it pretty well so far with great things still to come.
Mumbles, I need to have a word with Miss B about repeating our playtime. I know you loved it so much!

Thanks for the questions.

Ask Me Anything

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 03-24-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk