Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-28-2011, 07:10 AM   #46
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Boo. Okay so I am a big fan of how much detail Mythologist puts into his dares, and how fun they sound, so I found some for you. Hopefully you'll like them and/or find them useful.

Pet Dare - Scent Training / Various Pet Dares / Maid Service / Waitress Training / Pet Training / Fetch!

If you like any of them, aces! If not, no worries

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #47
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Hi there,

Its been a while since I gave a dare, but this thread seems interesting. Let me give this a shot. For this dare your GF will be a good doggy for you.

1. Like all pets, she doesn't need clothes. To make this interesting, she cannot use her fingers to strip, so her fists must be clenched (since pets don't really have fingers). She has 1 minute (or less depending on how evil you want to be) to get all her clothes off her. If she doesn't do that in time, you can start to spank her as she does it.

2. Once naked, you can get her wet using a hairbrush and using it like a dildo to tease her pussy. Once that is done, put the panties in her pussy to get it nice and soaked. Meanwhile you can order her to do tricks for you such as roll over, and fetching her soiled hairbrush (this would let her have a taste of her own juices)

3. Once you're fully entertained, she is to be lead around like a good doggie, but now her panties are taken out of her pussy and will be in her mouth at all times as a leash. So she will be lead around the house by her own panties.

4. You could bring her to a spot where she could potentially be seen but to the comfort levels of both of you. There, she is to pleasure herself at your command, using her fingers. When she's about to cum, she is to beg for permission. The part where she begs can be video-ed down by you.

5. whenever she begs, you can do two things. To let her cum, or to just have her edge, and afterwhich, she is to eat something disgusting from a bowl, without her hands, like a good dog. So you can have her face all messed up if you want.

6. When you finally allow her to cum, she can cum only via humping something. She cannot use her fingers to cum. She has to find a furniture to hump against to bring herself to pleasure.

Hope this sounds fun for you! Tell me how it went!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:47 PM   #48
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoney View Post
You are to take her to a movie. She must wear the shortest skirt she has. She is to wear no bra, and must have hard nipples at all times. If not, you get to tweak them to make them hard again. She is not to put on panties... she is to put her panties in her pussy hole before you leave and during the movie itself. She is to spread her legs upon command, and you are allowed to touch her however you like. Should she start dripping, you have the choice of having her spread her legs while she stands to let it drip to the ground, or keeping them together to let her juices run down her legs. If you choose running down her legs, she is not to wipe the juices off. In the theatre, she must sit with her legs up on the chair in front of her, split while you rub her clit during the movie. After the movie is over, you will slowly pull the panties out of her hole, might want to wait until the crowd leaves. She is to put them on in the theatre and wear them the rest of the day no matter how wet or messy they are.
She has completed her first dare! By the way, it will take a while to do all dares. I am giving her one or two a week. Just to make it fair.
I took her too one of the late night movies at about midnight or something. There was about 10-15 people there. Mostly teenagers trying to be rebellious. Silly kids. Anyway, I took her in to the cinema and lots of "Wit Woo's" were heard. Mostly because her nipples were like little tents. Just to make it fun a pinched them whilst everyone saw. A few little snigger's were heard after. We took our seat at the back and I took her coat off and pushed her panties up a bit which made her screech a bit. I don't know if it was pain, pleasure or both.
Suddenly, the film started. It was some kind of horror movie but I didn't pay that much attention. I told her to stretch her legs out. She whined a bit and said that this was worse than what she thought before. I told her that we had a bet and the she was going to stick with it. Reluctantly, she opened her legs and I caressed her thighs. Throughout the movie, I teased her body but never touched her pussy. Just to make her crave a bit.
Near the end of the movie, I started rubbing her pussy in circular motions and she started dripping. As soon as I saw, I made her stand up and let them drip. She didn't want to but I sure made her! She sat back down and I flicked her nipples a bit.
When it ended, I waited for everyone to go out. I then, pulled out her panties and put them on for her. I saw a few drips come out of them but I took no notice and we walked out into the car.

That was a couple of days ago I think. Never had time to write it up. Hope you liked and will do some more soon!

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:51 PM   #49
dmoney
getDare Devil

Magnificent. I hope you both enjoyed it. I look forward to hearing how the other dares went. I wonder if she's still dripping from it??? LOL!!!

What would be REALLY HOT is if she would post what her experience was like from beginning to end, in detail, just like you did. It's always nice to get both sides of the story. Maybe she can quote your comments and add in her 2 cents in a different color???

Last edited by dmoney; 03-28-2011 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Add on
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #50
Okiidokii

Decide what (pet-play) to wear
Now her what she has to do:
1. Put vibe in NO MOANING wanna moan? Purr
2. Wear
Collar or belt. Leash if possible or rope
3. Pee in tub
4. Dinner
Time: water in bowl, oatmeal in another (mushy food) no silverwear
5. Bad dog: spanked on butt for being a bad
Kitty/dog
6. If she wants something she must rub avaunt your leg
Or (bark if dog) THEN you give her permission to speak

BONDAGE
buy jumprope. Anyone asks then say you like jumping...
If you have bed post tie to those. If you have chair tie to that.
If you have
Closets tie to that.
I suggest: put rope between clit lips and set it up so
If she gets off her tippy toes then it pulls.

BABY
Diaper ideas:
Plastic bags

She must use baby terms
(example: goo-goo: stop, ga-ga: can I speak?)
She's gotta crawl.

Tummy/ back time:
Lay her
Down on back and play with her and vibe. Can she come? You decide.
Sometime when babies are bad
They need a
Good corner time and
Spanking with a hairbrush or wet hands.

Use a blanket wrap her up so her face is just stick out
(lay on blanket roll around so you can still see face)
Wear diaper, feed her
Food that's mushy and don't let her use bathroom.
You could roll dice for hour or roll it then roll it and multiply it again (6, 6 36
Min or hrs)

Other ideas (cost $)
Baby can't go potty: enema :/ (use go-go squeeze apple sauce tubes
If you want)
Baby can't go potty: laxatives
Baby thirsty:
Bottle= pee, water, milk, mixture of stuff, prune juice, gross juice, flour and water, ect! U choose!!

Buy adult diapers like shes having a heavy period. Or buy them and self checkout.

FOOD:
mixture:
Water, flour
Something that will make her poop alot
Something thy will make her tired
Something that will hurt her tummy
Prune juice/orange juice
Mushy banana
Oatmeal w/ peanut butter (BLECK HORRIBLE! )

BATHROOM:
cold shower
Pee in tub all day except poo
Must wash hair, brush teeth in ect ammount of time or else spanking or BAD punishment.

WEDGIES:
bra connecti
Connection wedgie
Things I will do: in room, naked, food, not risk to Heath, pain, (maybe pee), SPANKING, discipline, punishments, forced to do something, alone dare, quiet dares, EASY bondage with household items, shower dares,
Limits: people, hard things, buying stuff like handcuffs,
Risk to health, noticeable, friends or family, having a
Online master, pm ing random people

I can buy supplies If they aren't dirty, for over 18, noticeable

LOVE SPANKING AND DARES PARENTS WONT FIND OUT ABOUT
Okiidokii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:36 PM   #51
Okiidokii

Decide what (pet-play) to wear
Now her what she has to do:
1. Put vibe in NO MOANING wanna moan? Purr
2. Wear
Collar or belt. Leash if possible or rope
3. Pee in tub
4. Dinner
Time: water in bowl, oatmeal in another (mushy food) no silverwear
5. Bad dog: spanked on butt for being a bad
Kitty/dog
6. If she wants something she must rub avaunt your leg
Or (bark if dog) THEN you give her permission to speak

BONDAGE
buy jumprope. Anyone asks then say you like jumping...
If you have bed post tie to those. If you have chair tie to that.
If you have
Closets tie to that.
I suggest: put rope between clit lips and set it up so
If she gets off her tippy toes then it pulls.

BABY
Diaper ideas:
Plastic bags

She must use baby terms
(example: goo-goo: stop, ga-ga: can I speak?)
She's gotta crawl.

Tummy/ back time:
Lay her
Down on back and play with her and vibe. Can she come? You decide.
Sometime when babies are bad
They need a
Good corner time and
Spanking with a hairbrush or wet hands.

Use a blanket wrap her up so her face is just stick out
(lay on blanket roll around so you can still see face)
Wear diaper, feed her
Food that's mushy and don't let her use bathroom.
You could roll dice for hour or roll it then roll it and multiply it again (6, 6 36
Min or hrs)

Other ideas (cost $)
Baby can't go potty: enema :/ (use go-go squeeze apple sauce tubes
If you want)
Baby can't go potty: laxatives
Baby thirsty:
Bottle= pee, water, milk, mixture of stuff, prune juice, gross juice, flour and water, ect! U choose!!

Buy adult diapers like shes having a heavy period. Or buy them and self checkout.

FOOD:
mixture:
Water, flour
Something that will make her poop alot
Something thy will make her tired
Something that will hurt her tummy
Prune juice/orange juice
Mushy banana
Oatmeal w/ peanut butter (BLECK HORRIBLE! )

BATHROOM:
cold shower
Pee in tub all day except poo
Must wash hair, brush teeth in ect ammount of time or else spanking or BAD punishment.

WEDGIES:
bra connectiB
Connection wedgie

Wedgie using closet bar

MORE IDEAS:
Role play spanking dare (on getdare; find it!)
Take 3 dares that break her limits as punsihmet (soft limits)
Ice dares
Toothpaste dares
Bathroom dare
Japenease tying up dare

What supplies do you have?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #52
thefunman
getDare Succubus

When she is at home she is to serve you, and she must be naked at all times while she serves you. You can do whatever you want to, to her while she serve you and your every whim.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #53
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

These are so good! I wasn't expecting as many!

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
Old 03-29-2011, 09:37 AM   #54
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe I should get my own account and not have to keep using my Girlfriend's? What do you lot think?

Be creative
Old 03-29-2011, 10:18 AM   #55
Okiidokii

Im not sure.
If you wanna get an account answer these:
Are you gonna
Do more dares to her?
Are you guys considering a like s/m relationship?
Would u use it?
Things I will do: in room, naked, food, not risk to Heath, pain, (maybe pee), SPANKING, discipline, punishments, forced to do something, alone dare, quiet dares, EASY bondage with household items, shower dares,

Old 03-29-2011, 10:19 AM   #56
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleRainbowz View Post
Maybe I should get my own account and not have to keep using my Girlfriend's? What do you lot think?
Yes! It'd be less confusing anyway :P

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:26 AM   #57
dmoney
getDare Devil

I'm hoping to get her side of the movie threatre story... it would be interesting to see things from her point of view.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #58
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

I think I will make my own account. This week.

Be creative
Old 03-29-2011, 09:21 PM   #59
Okiidokii

To add to Peter Ivans dare:
Look back at my dare in the pet play section (on this thread)
Do that too.

Question: how tight it your budget?

Old 03-29-2011, 10:12 PM   #60
thefunman
getDare Succubus

i am glad you did get this many
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements