Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-22-2009, 10:21 AM   #1
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pet Training

Alright, I've been kicking around several ideas for this for a while. The idea is that these dares give you some fun pet play stuff to try out. It will focus mainly on dog play, but I'll include variations for other pets.

Aww, isn't it cute?
Look at it's little tail and paws! It's so cute! I love how they walk on all fours.
Dress up like a dog or whatever animal you want. You must crawl on all fours for the entirety of the dare. Tie your knees to your elbows or breasts if you must. You can tie clothespins to your knees and place them on your nipples for a painful way of encouraging yourself to stay on all fours, but don't leave them on for more than half an hour. Consider inserting something to be your 'tail' and add dog ears if you have them. Where socks or better yet, paw-shaped fuzzy slippers on your hands. You may take these off only when necesarry for a dare.

Do you think it's potty trained?
I hope so! We'll have to punish it if it goes to the bathroom on the floor! Remember, animals have to go either outside or in their litterboxes.
The toilet is off limits to you for the whole day. If you have to relieve yourself, either turn on the T.V. and wait for the word "out" to be used before going outside, or go in the bathtub instead. If you have a litterbox, you may use this instead.

I wonder if it's hungery...
Go get its food and water bowls. I hope it likes its good.
You may only eat and drink from a bowl on teh floor, and you may use only your mouth. Lap up your water if you'd like. The food must only be dry and crunchy (try milkless cereal) unless you want to eat actual pet food (which may be of the wet or dry variety.) You only get one bowl of water every five hours. If you MUST drink something after you run out, go drink from the toilet.

Let's see if it knows any commands...
Heel. Sit. Play dead. Roll over. Good dog (or whatever).
Watch television or listen to the radio for thirty minutes. You must obey any 'commands' you hear. For instance, if someone says "dead", got on your back with your legs up in the air. If someone says "roll" roll over however many times you'd like.

My shoes!
Stop biting my stuff! Bad dog!
Chew/lick a pair of foot wear of your choice for ten minutes. Don't stop until instructed to do so.

I think it's in heat...
Hey! Stop that! That's disgusting!
Roll a die. This is how many objects you must hump until you edge. If you come at any point, you'll have to be 'fixed' (see below. it's not as bad as it sounds.)

The paper's here...
Be a good dog and go get my paper for me. Good dog.
If at any point your new paper arrives, go outside on all fours either naked or under a blanket and pick up the news paper with your mouth. Then carry it inside and place it by a chair.

Bath time!
Hold it down if it tries to run away from the bath again!
If a dog: lather up your entire body with soap in a tub of water, and wash yourself with a shower head.
If a cat: lick yourself clean, getting every part of your body you can.
Neither may dry off for 30 minutes after they are done

Bad dog!
In your kennel, now! I'll tell you when you can come out.
go inside a dog kennel, closet, or other smallish area, and stay there for thirty minutes or until the radio/tv/similar says "time", whichever is longer.

OPTIONAL:
Time to get fixed...
You've got to stop humping everything! Don't worry, it won't hurt too much...
If male: tie your testicles at their base and pull them back between your legs. Tie the other end of the rope/string/whatever to your neck. It should be tight enough to hold your balls behind you.
If female: duct tape your vaginal lips together so that nothing can be inserted. This may be removed for urination if necesarry.
NOTE: if you do this one, it should last for the remainder of the dare. If the recommended means of 'fixing' yourself don't appeal, come up with your own method. Chastity belts would be great for this.

What a mess! Do I have to put your nose in it?
Eww! You went on the floor! Bad dog!
If you go on the floor inside the house and outside the bathtub or litter box, you must be pusniehd through the tried and true method of having your nose pressed down towards your mess. Leave it there for three minutes. Don't try holding your breath.

WELL, I HAD MEANT TO ADD MORE THAN JUST DOG DARES IN THERE, BUT I SUPPOSE THAT LEAVES ROOM FOR OTHER TYPES OF PET TRAINING DARES. THOUGHTS?

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #2
Kage

This is an interesting dare, I might give it a go. And, dog food is an okay food. Trust me, when you're locked outside a house during rain, and no one can hear you... You have to steal the dog's food.
[07:20:43] Anjelen: dual hit combo - sub under a desk. Swat their ass and their head hits the underside of the desk.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
dragonator
getDare Devil

i might do this when my family leaves for long enough

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:05 PM   #4
Muffins
Account Banned

Wow this is great! I'm certainly doing this the next time I'm alone!
Old 08-22-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, glad it got such a great response! ^^ If you guys have any suggestions for stuff to be added to it, let me know!

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Old 08-23-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
sontch

Wow, that's really thought out, pretty easy,and can be done easily in your own home. 8/10

-sontch
sontch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:22 AM   #7
Rei515

This is a good dare and sounds like it'd be a lot of fun to do :- )
Rei515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #8
monk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to monk

Brilliant dare! How much can my knees take i wonder!
doesnt like: Slight Public, Slight Mess (easy clean).
Limits: Poop, Family, Extreme Pain, Messy, Public.
monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:53 PM   #9
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Wow! Thanks so much to everyone who has appreciated my dares! Still open to suggestions for how to add to it.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
monk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to monk

I think you've covered most of it although I guess you could add an option of walkies with something along the lines of....

Remember to take yourself for a walk or be walked by someone, you need everything a good owner will take with them.
  • Dog Leash
  • Dog Collar
  • Your Tail?
  • Ball to through and be picked up, using your mouth of course!
  • Bag to pickup any dog poop you leave.
  • Bottle of water if you are on a long walk, tip it slightly and they can lap it up.
  • A couple of treats for a good dog is always important.

Taking the dog for a walk.
  • Remember try not to bark at other dogs.
  • If your taking someone for a walk, they should be slightly behind you.
  • Let your dog pee when it needs to, find a tree they can go against.
  • If they want treets then they should sit on command like a good dog.

If you're daring enough make the collar, leash and tail visible.
doesnt like: Slight Public, Slight Mess (easy clean).
Limits: Poop, Family, Extreme Pain, Messy, Public.
monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #11
irishlad

If any girls want me as there pet for an evening add me [email protected]

Great dare can't wait to try it out
irishlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:10 PM   #12
jdf7

Nice dare!
Just a thought...how about having people willing enough take a marker and make their face and body to look like a pet. This could mean drawing spots on their body, drawing whiskers on their cheeks, coloring their nose black, etc.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:27 PM   #13
DaVance
Distinguished Member

There is another activity dogs love to do outside. It’s an instinct for them. Dogs love to roll around in something smelly and disguise their scent. And they do attempt to cover their entire body from laying on their back and squirming around with their legs pointing up in the air, to rubbing their face and neck in it, their chest, legs, everywhere until they are completely covered.

So, if you let your pet puppy play outside you might make a messy place for him/her. This mess could be anything you agree on, but maybe a mixture of food items would work. (Use your imagination here!) Your pet should not know where this mess is, of course, so it must run around the yard to find it. But once your puppy finds the mess, it should be filled with glee and dive right in.

Dirty, messy dogs can’t clean themselves, of course. If you have a big tub you could fill it with water and dog shampoo and wash your pet. Or you could hose your pet down with tap water from a hose – ooh, that might be cold. Either way you should have a big sponge and thoroughly wash your pet before going back inside the house.
DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:42 PM   #14
canonball-747
Account Banned

wow, this is ont of the most well thought up dares ive seen on here.

keep in mind, im quite new.....
canonball-747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:15 PM   #15
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, nice suggestions, guys! I especially like the idea of drawing on markings with a marker. Now if I can just figure out how to edit this stuff again... XD

I'm really proud of myself for coming up with something that so many people seem to like. I guess the getdare crowd likes its petplay! So for my next dare, should I make some more stuff focusing on specific animals (and if so, which one?) or should I keep going with whatever happens to come to mind?

The following user says Thank You to Mythologist for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dog, pet