getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Girlfriend Lost Bet. Dares please! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71902)

CuddleRainbowz 03-27-2011 10:33 AM

Girlfriend Lost Bet. Dares please!

Hello,
I am CuddleRainbowz boyfriend. Well, I discovered that she had an account on this about 1 week ago. I told her that I knew and she looked kind of embarrassed. Even though I am totally fine with this, I told her she needed a punishment for not telling me (I am kind of her dom I guess. But more boyfriendy!). She refused and I said that it was fine. But I still wanted a reason to dare her.

So I made a bet of who could throw a ball the highest. I know it sounds pointless but I'm good at 'throwing balls!' so why the hell not! I practiced about twice and told her to get ready. Finally, I threw the ball over one of the local houses and told her to get it. Once she came back with the ball she threw it but only managed to hit the window and it bounced back.

As we had decided before, I now get to give her 10 dares. I have already given her 2 so the 8 are up to you Getdare users.

These are the kind of dares I want to give her:
Petplay (Probably the one I want to give her the most.)
Bondage (Homemade)
Toilet/bathroom (No eating scat or getting clothes wet though)
Humiliating (They can be slightly public)
Food (Make her eat some gross stuff!)
BabyPlay (It will have to be homemade diapers though)
Wedgies (Be creative!)

But I will except anything else. After I think the thread is not going to do more. I will select the eight I like (If there is 8) and give them too her.

Thanks.

Monkeyboy 03-27-2011 10:47 AM

You should do the pet play one. Tie her elbows together and tie her knees together. Then insert something in her ass for a tail. Then make her pee and poop outside. She also has to eat out of a bowl. You can also make her do whatever you want etc.

Petter Ivan 03-27-2011 11:06 AM

Gross food/stuff?

Define "gross stuff".
Is stale food an option?

GoogleMaster 03-27-2011 11:12 AM

Give her a bath like you would a poodle! Tie a collar around her, take her outside hose her off... Then Bring her back in and soap her up in the bath. Rinse her off. And dry her with a warm towel. Once she is dry she is allowed back on the furniture.

CuddleRainbowz 03-27-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petter Ivan (Post 426546)
Define "gross stuff".
Is stale food an option?

Gross stuff: Like ketchup and ice cream mixed together and then make her eat it.
Yes stale food is an option. Unless, it could give her food poisoning or something.

By the way she is sitting with me while I write this so nothing if I put something on and you question whether my girlfriend will be okay with it. Don't worry! She is approving everything I write.

dmoney 03-27-2011 11:25 AM

Force her to take her worn panties for the past week and give them to you (one pair for every day for a week). Do whatever you wish with them. When you are finished, she must wear the panties again that you had taken from her without washing them.

CuddleRainbowz 03-27-2011 11:27 AM

Very good so far. Maybe some long ones please? As in a lot of information and step by steps. But just dares to be honest.

dmoney 03-27-2011 11:35 AM

You are to take her to a movie. She must wear the shortest skirt she has. She is to wear no bra, and must have hard nipples at all times. If not, you get to tweak them to make them hard again. She is not to put on panties... she is to put her panties in her pussy hole before you leave and during the movie itself. She is to spread her legs upon command, and you are allowed to touch her however you like. Should she start dripping, you have the choice of having her spread her legs while she stands to let it drip to the ground, or keeping them together to let her juices run down her legs. If you choose running down her legs, she is not to wipe the juices off. In the theatre, she must sit with her legs up on the chair in front of her, split while you rub her clit during the movie. After the movie is over, you will slowly pull the panties out of her hole, might want to wait until the crowd leaves. She is to put them on in the theatre and wear them the rest of the day no matter how wet or messy they are.

Ice Shadow 03-27-2011 11:43 AM

question

does she have any sex toys?

CuddleRainbowz 03-27-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmoney (Post 426581)
You are to take her to a movie. She must wear the shortest skirt she has. She is to wear no bra, and must have hard nipples at all times. If not, you get to tweak them to make them hard again. She is not to put on panties... she is to put her panties in her pussy hole before you leave and during the movie itself. She is to spread her legs upon command, and you are allowed to touch her however you like. Should she start dripping, you have the choice of having her spread her legs while she stands to let it drip to the ground, or keeping them together to let her juices run down her legs. If you choose running down her legs, she is not to wipe the juices off. In the theatre, she must sit with her legs up on the chair in front of her, split while you rub her clit during the movie. After the movie is over, you will slowly pull the panties out of her hole, might want to wait until the crowd leaves. She is to put them on in the theatre and wear them the rest of the day no matter how wet or messy they are.

Love it! That is the first one which will definitely go on my list. There is now 7 spots available.

If you want CuddleRainbowz to do your dare this is how much detail that should go in! Thanks.

CuddleRainbowz 03-27-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Shadow (Post 426595)
does she have any sex toys?

She has a vibe. But I have forbidden her using it unless I say so. It can be used in the dares but I'd rather it not. Just because that would be going against my own word.

Ice Shadow 03-27-2011 11:51 AM

what about

does she/you have handcuffs?

CuddleRainbowz 03-27-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Shadow (Post 426603)
does she/you have handcuffs?

Unfortunately no. But I often use scarves to tie her up and use as handcuffs.

Ice Shadow 03-27-2011 12:10 PM

dare

what about having her go to a 24 hour gas station in a pair skimpy cheeky panties, a crop top, and her highest heels, if its ok with you what about puttin the vib in her ass? if you had handcuffs you could have her handcuffed behind her back, then you could go in and put the key some where, then she has to go in and find the key dressed like that, then once she finds it and get them off, she had to get something to drink then also put gas in your car dressed like that....then you have either have her walk home or you can take her home

CuddleRainbowz 03-27-2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Shadow (Post 426633)
what about having her go to a 24 hour gas station in a pair skimpy cheeky panties, a crop top, and her highest heels, if its ok with you what about puttin the vib in her ass? if you had handcuffs you could have her handcuffed behind her back, then you could go in and put the key some where, then she has to go in and find the key dressed like that, then once she finds it and get them off, she had to get something to drink then also put gas in your car dressed like that....then you have either have her walk home or you can take her home

Unfortunately, I cannot do that one for many reasons. But good dare anyway. Wish I could do that but cannot.

Still seven places left. Any more?