Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-06-2011, 01:39 AM   #1
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Wink Weekly dares for Females!

Hey all in this thread i will be dedicating weekly dares to females. Dares will be updated weekly or twice a week! I know everyone has very different limits. But no worries because the types of dares that will be up will change every week depending on the THEME OF THE WEEK.

Everyone who takes up the challenge must report back tell us how it went on the thread. Feedback would be great if you tweaked it a little to your fancy or if you didn't enjoy it as much as you wanted to.

Suggestions can be made for the next theme of the week on threads or via PM as well.

Alright so lets start with this week!

Theme: Home (because the weekend is coming and we all love home)

Instructions:

1. Dress in just your bra and panty. To warm yourself up, tease your nipples by touching them v lightly for a few minutes. Then edge yourself, without using your hands.

2. Stand at your room window (if there's one) and start edging yourself. Once you reached your second edge, stop for a few seconds and continue teasing yourself and count to ten. Hold the edge and not cum. Once done, remove your bra and hold it JUST by the edge of your teeth (just nice for it not to drop).

3. Edge yourself again, following the same steps at stage 2 and this time your panty is held together with your bra using as little grip from your teeth as possible for it not to drop. (you may readjust your panty only this once to hold both your bra and panty by the teeth)

4. Once you're done with that, you can cum any way you like. (for more challenge, put an ice cube in your pussy while you're at it)

5. However, penalties are given for the following situations:
a. if you cum during any of the edges - First time, one clothespeg on one nipple. Second time, add one clothespeg on the second nipple. Third time, add one more to your clit.

b. the total number of times you drop your undies (even dropping one out of the two of them counts), would represent the total number of days you have to give up your undies for the week.

Hope that you all try this and enjoy it! =) Have fun!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to antarasdm for this post:
Old 01-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
Glee
Account Banned

I have to say, I always find your dares to be really creative and tons of fun to do, thank you so much!

Here's my report, I hope more girls join in!

1. I was warmed up in no time and edged without my hands on the corner of my desk.

2. Did the edging in front of my window, which overlooks my backyard, no chance of anyone seeing me. Didn't drop my bra.

3. I thought that I might be holding my bra too tightly in part 2, so I decided to bite a little looser here. Ended up dropping my panties once during my second edge. So, does that mean one day with no panties, or one day with no panties or bra?

4. I'm not allowed to cum for a week (see thread in sig), so I just put an ice cube in my pussy and edged again

I hope you continue to post if more people join, I know I'll be following this thread.

-Glee!
Glee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #3
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Glee!

Haha thanks for trying it out! And i'm glad you had fun. For a while I thought no one found this dare interesting at all coz there wasnt much of a reply after i posted it. Actually, it'll be interesting if you just dared one of your gf's to do this as well. haha. gD member or not they still can always try it out. Yup I will think of creative and sexy ones for you and whoever else does it.

For dropping your panties though, you have to go without both panties and bra for a day. It'll be more accessible for you if you were out and trying to edge yourself in a remote place. Ha! =)

For gutterslut, you tried it too? ]

Cheers to you both!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Old 01-08-2011, 09:59 PM   #4
TheWrittenRose

I will definately do this dare. ^_^
Old 01-09-2011, 12:35 AM   #5
slavea

trying this tonight =D
slavea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWrittenRose View Post
I will definately do this dare. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavea View Post
trying this tonight =D
great to hear that! tell us how it went! =)

Old 01-12-2011, 10:18 AM   #7
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Alright its been a week! Thanks to everyone who's been supporting the previous dare and have been waiting for more! I would really appreciate it if more people try and post back on the thread though, if not this thread might become dead after a while =(

But back to the more exciting stuff! The theme for the next dare is: BONDAGE!

The setting for this dare still resides at home, but nevertheless it still can be as exciting.

1. Dress in your bra, panties, and jeans/pants. Get yourself really hot and wet by only rubbing yourself through your pants. No touching your nipples this time.

2. Once you're nice and wet, get a clock ready so that you can time yourself for this dare. Tie your hands (at your wrists) behind your back by means of a belt etc, and take note of the time. Then, STRIP yourself fully naked! The amount of time you take to strip yourself in minutes would be added to the total number of times you need to edge later. So better make things fast!

3. Once you find yourself wet and naked, the fun has just begun. Take your panties, put it in your pussy and edge once first. After that, throw your panties in the far end of the room.

4. Take a clothespin and peg each of your nipples. Hang the heaviest weight you can on each of the clothespin. Sit on the floor and tie one of your wrists to the opposite ankle using tape or belt etc (example: your left wrist to your right ankle).

5. Now crawl towards your own soaked panties while the weights on your nipples swing. Your goal is to put your own panties over your face, only using your mouth, so that you can smell your own panties. You'd probably be lying down in an awkward position (due to your bondage) with your panties over your face.

6. Finally, remember the number of minutes you took to strip? Add two and that's the number of times you've to edge now with your free hand (so if you took 5 minutes you edge 7 times). You get to cum at the last edge!

p.s. For more challenge, those with small vibrators could put yours in your pussy from the beginning and turn it on to the highest vibration. You can only take it off after you're naked. But if you're naughty and cum before that, ask for a punishment from me!

Hope this one brings joy to more gals and ladies out there!

Reply to this thread if you've done the dare and you want this thread to stay alive please!

Cheers!

Old 01-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #8
shhh

wow this was so much fun!! I love awkward bondage dares so this was perfect
I always like to make the dare as difficult as possible so i added the vibe but i came!!
So come up with a punishment whenever you have the time

Dare me
I'm up for anything
shhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:44 PM   #9
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Hey shhh, really glad you enjoyed that dare!
But you've been a naughty girl since you came (cum) before everything was over. For that you must......
choose 3 consecutive days that you're not allowed to cum. You can do as many dares as you want. but you will have to remain really edged and turned on but yet with no release. If you really cannot stand it anymore and are too horny before the 3 days is up, PM me. =)

Old 01-16-2011, 12:26 AM   #10
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy View Post
antarsdmn
Haha, cold in a good way :P

Okay I did both the dares on the other page you sent me. First one:
Was so much fun But doubling it up with another dare I got from a friend I couldn't cum at any point. Gosh that was frustrating >.<
Also I didn't drop my panties or bra, so YAY for me :]

Although, your dare did make me wish that my windows weren't that tinted-no-lookie-through-this-window thing. None the less standing in front of the window turned me on soo much. This dare was great

Also did dare number 2. Well done on deciding that hands should be tied behind your back. Although tying them there was challenging, it also made getting out much harder than in front.
Despite this, I am still very flexible and I managed to wriggle out of my clothing at 47 seconds.
But, I don't know if I told you this last time, because of the bra straps, its actually impossible to take the bra off and drop it to the ground. None the less the bra comes off and dangles off your arms by the shoulder straps.
Incerting - sorry against a lim of mine, so I just went ahead edged. Then wiped the 'juices' up with the panties [hands still awkwardly tied behind me] and tried my best to throw them across the room.

Then I untied my hands, put the pegs on, and retied them in that left hand to right ankle thingy. Much easier tying them together than my hands though ^-^

Awkward shuffled across the floor, trying not to get carpet burn (I didn't, wew ^.^)
Although the most awkward part of this dare was the face-plant on my panties. Urgh. Haha. Then, I had to edge three times and couldn't cum at all. To make it worse, the person that told me I can't cum, said I should hold the last edge for at least 1 min.
Fun. Fun. FUN!

By the end of the dare, my pussy was throbbing. Great dare though.

kthx, I think I will keep doing the dares on your thread btw :]
okay here's another one from juicy who tried both dares! Kudos for that! =)

and apologies about the bra strap thing (so a point to note is that probably you ladies might want to take off the straps so its similar to a tube bra)

Hope to hear from more people soon!

Cheers!

Old 01-22-2011, 02:08 AM   #11
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Alright another week has passed! Don't see much replies but i shall come up with one more for the week! I will stop posting in this thread once there are no longer any replies for the week here.

So moving on! The theme of today's dare is: The toilet!

1. Tease your clit and make yourself really wet. Then take your panties off, and put it in your wet pussy.

2. Go to the toilet, and strip yourself naked. Sit/lie on the ground or in the bathtub and use the showerhead to tease your clit. Make sure the water is nice and powerful. Edge yourself with your panties in you.

3. Pull out your nicely wet and soaked panties out of your pussy, but not fully. Leave it hanging out loose and hang something from the toilet onto your panties. (you probably need some string, tape or rubber band for this) your panties are supposed to be at a point where if you dont clench your pussy tight, it would fall to the floor.

4. Remain standing or sit at the edge of the bathtub and aim the showerhead at your pussy again. (if you have a vibrator, put it in your pussy and set it to medium/high) Edge yourself three times (stopping the vibrator only 5 seconds after you off the showerhead).

5. After you edge the first time, put some toothpaste on your nipples. We dont want to neglect them now that you're starting to feel happy. After the 2nd edge, put as much of your bra in your mouth and hold it there. After the last edge, you are to put an item in the toilet up your ass.

If you cum anytime during this before step 5 is done, you have to ask for a punishment. Also, the number of times your panties drop to the ground is the number of days you have to wear the same pair of panties!

Hope this brings fun to you all!

if no one replies to this then have fun with this last dare! =)

Old 02-02-2011, 01:35 AM   #12
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm I'm just going to take a poll here.
Do any of you ladies in getDare want this thread to continue?

Because I don't get replies of anyone doing the third dare, but surprisingly the count just keeps going up. If there are at least a few replies I might consider doing more for this thread.

Thank you!

Old 02-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #13
DoWhatYouWantToMe
Baby Member

your dares are amazing
seriously creative!

I'll try anything once PM me

Every time I get a PM I will edge

female/19
DoWhatYouWantToMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #14
shhh

Great dares! Don't stop!!
I only just found thread (a bit slow i know lol) and i've done all the dares and absolutely loved the creativity and individuality of each dare
Keep going please and ill promise to post a reply for each new dare!

Dare me
I'm up for anything
shhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:37 AM   #15
rachyh

great please keep going
i need a punishment for the first dare. i came before all my clothes were off
rachyh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk