Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-23-2013, 02:05 PM   #46
DeBael
Distinguished Member

DeBael arrived at the police station at went to the archives to find some info on Ronald Britt. The achivist however did not like her and wanted to get her own pleasure. She enjoyed humiliating others like no other.
"If you want to get some info from me, it'll cost you... Don't you think my boots are rather dirty?" She grinned.
"No, I'm lot licking them." DeBael crossed her arms and looked at her angryly.
"Right, then no info." The archivist returned to her game of solitare.
"Ugh! Fine." She got on her knees while the archivist extended her shoe to her. Her boots was old and dirty, but Debael was brave and coped with the horrible taste and texture. The archivist commented on the things she had stepped in and took a quick pic of her while she was sucking the heel and licking the sole.

"So, now that you've had your pleasure, what about me? You gonna get the info now?"
"Yeah, yeah, in a minute." the archivist said, not lifting her eyes of her screen.
DeBael went outside to get something to eat while that bitch finished her game when she ran into Charlotte. She seemed very happy for some reason and spontaniously hugged her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll put them all in the backgroundcheck. Need to get that out of the way, might bring up some new questions.
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:06 PM   #47
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
before going to have a nice chat with both sets of neighbours i got on to my knees and started to lick my boots clean to make myself look presentable.
I used that and a spare point of mine on asking them both:
How well did you get on with Ronald Britt?
Do you know anyone with a motive for killing Ronald Britt?
Do you know of any close acquaintances of Ronald Britt?
+1

Interview with Linda Schutz:
I didn't know him at all. I work two jobs and when I'm finally at home, I take care of my daughter. I don't have time to socialize with neighbours, even if they're as handsome as he was.
No, as I said, I didn't know anything about him at all.
No, I don't. I think I saw a woman come to his house once, but that's all I now.

Interview with the Hutchinsons:
More then we'd care for. His bloody dog kept going on our lawn and we had to pick it up after him. When we told Britt about it, he claimed he didn't have a dog, can you believe it?
We don't, but if you're the kind of person who lies about not having a dog, there must be a lot of people who hate you.
Not personally, but everyone knows he had an affair with that actress, what was her name, honey? Waters, that's right, Lydia Waters. He got divorced over it. How come you've never heard about it, don't you read getDare Mirror?

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #48
Simi

Can i set a few of the new recruits on reading through the papers, incuding when this was?
If i had points i would go and ask a few things about her and about his ex, plus possibly running through the profilers whether she might be the type to hire someone.

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #49
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Can i set a few of the new recruits on reading through the papers, incuding when this was?
This will be covered sufficiently by the background check on Ronald Britt.

You can now go talk to Lydia Waters or to Andrea Britt, Ronald Britts's ex-wife.

Dares:
  • Write "I shall do my best to help bring criminals to justice" a hundred times on paper, 2 points, 24.08. 16:00 UTC
  • Hug a stranger, 2 points, 25.08., 20:00 UTC
  • Lick a pair of shoes for 5 minutes, 1 point, 1/4

Available clues:
  • Talk to an astronaut, a neighbour, Lydia Waters or Andrea Britt, 3 questions for one point
  • Do background check on Ronald Britt, 4 points

Looking for a sub

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
PM Dares

Last edited by twotothetenth; 08-23-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:57 PM   #50
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBael View Post
DeBael arrived at the police station at went to the archives to find some info on Ronald Britt. The achivist however did not like her and wanted to get her own pleasure. She enjoyed humiliating others like no other.
"If you want to get some info from me, it'll cost you... Don't you think my boots are rather dirty?" She grinned.
"No, I'm lot licking them." DeBael crossed her arms and looked at her angryly.
"Right, then no info." The archivist returned to her game of solitare.
"Ugh! Fine." She got on her knees while the archivist extended her shoe to her. Her boots was old and dirty, but Debael was brave and coped with the horrible taste and texture. The archivist commented on the things she had stepped in and took a quick pic of her while she was sucking the heel and licking the sole.

"So, now that you've had your pleasure, what about me? You gonna get the info now?"
"Yeah, yeah, in a minute." the archivist said, not lifting her eyes of her screen.
DeBael went outside to get something to eat while that bitch finished her game when she ran into Charlotte. She seemed very happy for some reason and spontaniously hugged her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll put them all in the backgroundcheck. Need to get that out of the way, might bring up some new questions.
Sorry, didn't notice this. That's +1+2. So you just came to someone and hugged them? I ask, because my shy introvert self finds this hard to imagine.

Dares:
  • Write "I shall do my best to help bring criminals to justice" a hundred times on paper, 2 points, 24.08. 16:00 UTC
  • Lick a pair of shoes for 5 minutes, 1 point, 2/4

Available clues:
  • Talk to an astronaut, a neighbour, Lydia Waters or Andrea Britt, 3 questions for one point
  • Do background check on Ronald Britt, 1 point

Looking for a sub

PM Dares
Old 08-23-2013, 03:34 PM   #51
Simi

I hugged someone went i went for a quick break from the case(got to love cuddly drunks) half of this invested in the background check

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 08-23-2013, 03:55 PM   #52
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I hugged someone went i went for a quick break from the case(got to love cuddly drunks) half of this invested in the background check
+2, you people make me sick, such a shameless promiscuity!

As plenty of other astronauts, Ronald Britt was a successful military test pilot before applying for the position of an astronaut. Not only was he chosen to become one of the getDare's astronauts, he also became a member of the crew selected for the first flight.
He attracted interest of tabloids when paparazzi uncovered an affair with married actress Lydia Waters last year, after which his wife divorced him. There have been no recent photos of the pair, although it's rumoured that their affair might still be going on.

Looking for a sub

PM Dares
Old 08-23-2013, 03:59 PM   #53
kandou

Can we check Ronald Britt's home for anything that looks out of place - unusual diary entries, odd looking appointments, etc?
kandou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:03 PM   #54
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandou View Post
Can we check Ronald Britt's home for anything that looks out of place - unusual diary entries, odd looking appointments, etc?
I don't think he would mind.

Dares:

Available clues:
  • Search Ronald Britt's house, 3 points.

Looking for a sub

PM Dares
Old 08-23-2013, 09:46 PM   #55
Curious_Andrew

((I'll toss one of my remaining points towards the house search.))

While on the way to Barth's office at the control center, Andrew calls the station to look up the name and address of Lydia's estranged husband.

Deciding that, so far, this is the only person with a substantial motive, if there was an affair, her husband may not have been too appreciative.

He also asks the rookie to double check to see if either Lydia or her husband had a registration for a handgun while he finishes tracking down the husband's whereabouts.

Arriving at the astronaut's office he knocks and then enters. Finding him filling out reports he asks if he can ask a few questions about Ronald Britt.

Where were you when the crime occurred?
Do you know of anyone with motive to kill Britt?
Did the astronauts get along with each other or were there any tensions?

Hard Limits - Anything Illegal, Extreme Pain, Public,
Blood, Scat, Needles, AtM, Lasting Damage,
Soft Limits - Pain,
Likes - Hypno, Some Messy (Negotiable)
Loves - Cum play, Body Writing, Hidden Public, Girls' Socks, High Heels (pick some out for me!), Nail Polish, JOI, Skirts,

Last edited by Curious_Andrew; 08-23-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Curious_Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:44 AM   #56
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_Andrew View Post
((I'll toss one of my remaining points towards the house search.))

While on the way to Barth's office at the control center, Andrew calls the station to look up the name and address of Lydia's estranged husband.

Deciding that, so far, this is the only person with a substantial motive, if there was an affair, her husband may not have been too appreciative.
He's not estranged, they are still together. I probably should have made it clearer. His name is Danny Watt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_Andrew View Post
He also asks the rookie to double check to see if either Lydia or her husband had a registration for a handgun while he finishes tracking down the husband's whereabouts.

Arriving at the astronaut's office he knocks and then enters. Finding him filling out reports he asks if he can ask a few questions about Ronald Britt.

I was in the hospital with my wife, she was giving birth to our first child.
From what I know about his life from media, I'd say either his ex-wife or Waters's husband, what's his name, Watt or something? But that's a wild speculation, of course. And you have probably figured that out for yourself anyway.
Yeah, I'd say we got along. Gleason and Anderson didn't like each other, I think they had a conflict over some girl back when they were in school or something, but they were professionals and it never got in way with their work.

Current dares:

Available clues:
  • Talk to an astronaut, a neighbour, Lydia Waters, Andrea Britt or Danny Watt, 3 questions for one point
  • Search Ronald Britt's house, 2 points.
  • Go to Archive to find if Lydia Waters or Danny Watt have a registration for a gun, 2 points.

Looking for a sub

PM Dares

Last edited by twotothetenth; 08-24-2013 at 02:53 AM.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:12 AM   #57
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBael View Post
Totally overlooked this before. You can now background check anyone for 3 points.

DeBael has earned an experience point for her work on uncovering clues.

Dares:

Available clues:
  • Talk to an astronaut, a neighbour, Lydia Waters, Andrea Britt or Danny Watt, 3 questions for one point
  • Background check a person, 3 points
  • Search Ronald Britt's house, 2 points.
  • Go to Archive to find if Lydia Waters or Danny Watt have a registration for a gun, 2 points.

Looking for a sub

PM Dares
Old 08-24-2013, 03:23 AM   #58
DeBael
Distinguished Member

I'll use 2 free points:
>Ask Mynatt for his alibi
>Ask Mynatt who will take Britt's place in the programme
>Ask Mynatt if anything was bothering Britt

>Ask Danny Watt for his alibi
>Ask Danny Watt if he knew of their relationship.
>Ask Danny Watt for his wife's alibi.

Put the other two free points in searching Britt's house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone do a dare twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotothetenth View Post
What do the hours mean?

Last edited by DeBael; 08-24-2013 at 03:44 AM. Reason: EDIT: my questions were against the rules.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:29 AM   #59
Simi

I believe thats when that dare expires. I am sat here having done each of them and unless a new one pops up through either another 2 licking shoes or those times expiring i am able to contribute nothing point wise...
Checking them for gun ownership may be a logical movie but i could imagine many actresses potentially hiring someone but it makes sense to check for more mundane ones first.

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 08-24-2013, 03:33 AM   #60
DeBael
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I believe thats when that dare expires. I am sat here having done each of them and unless a new one pops up through either another 2 licking shoes or those times expiring i am able to contribute nothing point wise...
It's frustrating to not be able to contribute...
Quote:
Checking them for gun ownership may be a logical movie but i could imagine many actresses potentially hiring someone but it makes sense to check for more mundane ones first.
My thoughts exactly, she's famous, too big a chance to have people recognize her.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, gdpd