Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-08-2016, 04:54 AM   #1
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth
Male 25/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

25/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Hello everyone!

I am twotothetenth! I'm a 25/M somewhere from Europe. I am cheerful, open minded and have a knack for pretending I know what the hell is going on. I like reading and taking naps. I am a runner, about to start preparing for my first marathon. I work in IT.

I am a switch, but this ad is intended to indulge my dominant side. More about myself as a dom follows:

I am...

FUN. The rest of this ad may sound all formal and boring, but I promise I am. I like coming up with and playing games. I like making jokes and laughing. I don't want to abuse you or degrade you, I want us to enjoy our time together.

STRICT. I like rules. I like making them and I like enforcing them. I will demand obedience and discipline from you and punish your failure to achieve them. No, this does not preclude the paragraph above.

FAIR. Good behaviour will be rewarded. Bad behaviour will be punished. I will not punish you for imaginary offences, to relieve my boredom or to deal with anger or frustration not related to you; nor will I reward you if you are not at your best behaviour.

RATIONAL. I plan beforehand. I make precautions. I think before I act. I don't act based on emotions, especially the negative ones.

RESPECTFUL. I value you as a person. I am polite and well mannered and treat people the way I expect to be treated. While I will be in charge, I will respect your opinions, and your boundaries will be sacred.

CONTROLLING. Control outside of the kinky makes the relationship more intense. I will want to control other aspects of your life other than the kinky ones. This might include, among others and after mutual agreement, what you wear, eat and drink, or what you do with your free time.

GOAL ORIENTED. Being a submissive is an opportunity to grow. We will identify areas were you can improve as a sub and as a person, set goals and metrics, and regularly evaluate your progress. As a dom to a disciplined submissive, I will have the tools needed to motivate you to achieve your goals.

What needs to be said about our relationship:

As far as most of the aspects of our relationship go (kinks and limits, mode and frequency of communication, limits, etc), I firmly believe almost everything can be negotiated to mutual satisfaction. There is, however, one exception in relation to the kinks involved: I am a big fan of tease and orgasm denial; if you do not wish for these to be included, then, sadly, we are not right for each other.

I do not require you to send any pics, videos or other multimedia if you do not want to (but you'd better be a good writer in that case). Some kind of verification within the first days/weeks would go a long way towards establishing trust between us, but, again, is not required.

You must, and I cannot stress this enough, have a personality. You must have your own opinions and feelings and be able to voice them in a respective manner. If I wanted a doll who wouldn't think, I'd buy a barbie. Barbie is not my type.

How to apply:

If you decide to reply to this post, your verbose PM will include:
  • A description of yourself as a person.
  • Your experience with d/s play and a description of yourself as a sub
  • Your view on our potential relationship
  • Discussion of at least one thing you did not like about this post, did not agree with, or a point of view you and I don't share.
  • Anything else you thing is of interest and any questions you want to ask
  • The name or nickname you wish me to call you

Do have the most delightful rest of the day.

2^10

ps: consider this ad live unless a comment from me somewhere towards the bottom says otherwise

Last edited by twotothetenth; 05-09-2016 at 11:09 AM. Reason: even I make mistakes
The following 3 users say Thank You to twotothetenth for this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 06:30 PM   #2
Little submissive
Account Banned

Default :)

Quite a great ad
Old 05-09-2016, 08:45 AM   #3
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little submissive View Post
Quite a great ad
Just going to say she is right.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:47 AM   #4
Horney123

I've got light brown hair
I'm a young female
I'm a slut but I'm not looking to see you in person
I'm very submissive and horney
You can call me anything you want 😉 but I like anything rude
I disagree with the fact that you think before you act but I guess I can get over that
I would be happy to send some pics
We can communicate via snapchat X
Old 05-09-2016, 03:47 PM   #5
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little submissive View Post
Quite a great ad
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Just going to say she is right.
Thank you as well. Btw, How is that novel of an ad of yours going? Found who you were looking for yet?

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
Old 05-09-2016, 05:40 PM   #6
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotothetenth View Post
Thank you.

Thank you as well. Btw, How is that novel of an ad of yours going? Found who you were looking for yet?
Yeah, when I'm specific on what I want, I can get very verbose (or is that lengthy sense typing).

No, not yet.

I have very specific tastes so that doesn't make it easier but, I don't settle.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:29 AM   #7
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Yeah, when I'm specific on what I want, I can get very verbose (or is that lengthy sense typing).

No, not yet.

I have very specific tastes so that doesn't make it easier but, I don't settle.
It's good that you know what you want. It might take longer to find the right person, but I'm sure the wait and effort will have.been worth it once you find them. Good luck with your search!

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk