Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which rules should the slut follow during its dare marathon? (1 day of rule per vote)
Slut must be naked at home, except for a collar 38 24.84%
Slut cannot piss into the toilet and cannot wipe 18 11.76%
Slut cannot cum OR masturbate 16 10.46%
Slut cannot wash body, or change underwear 16 10.46%
Slut must eat from the floor without cutlery 11 7.19%
Slut must insert any toys into mouth after using 17 11.11%
Slut can only eat plain or horrible food 9 5.88%
Slut must spray piss on its body 5x per day 13 8.50%
Slut must sleep in a dog cage, or partially restrained 12 7.84%
Users can PM the slut to make it drink (up to 3x daily) 3 1.96%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-20-2022, 08:52 AM   #31
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Great thread.
It is a long time ago that someone has started something like this here.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 09:34 AM   #32
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Can you not put a stop or delete the naked with a collar on, so people will vote for something else.
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 11:32 AM   #33
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

I think the extra votes should just be reallocated, perhaps randomly
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 11:58 AM   #34
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Sounds fair.. than slut must have make this threat more interesting so people would actually it.. only fair of the will be punished for this.
Old 12-20-2022, 03:40 PM   #35
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
I guess it'll have to extend the marathon then...
Thank you Sir. If all rules get 15+ votes then slut can extend the marathon accordingly up to an additional 5 days. i.e. 1 day for all 15+, 2 days for all 16+ etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Great thread.
It is a long time ago that someone has started something like this here.
Thank you Sir! And this thread is only to get ideas and confirm rules! The slut will do a separate thread for the actual marathon (to punish on 31 Dec / 1 Jan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
Can you not put a stop or delete the naked with a collar on, so people will vote for something else.
Sorry Sir, slut doesn't think that is possible to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
That is fair, thank you Sir. Should slut do randomly or allocate any votes over 14 to the lowest scoring rules first?

Quote:
Sounds fair.. than slut must have make this threat more interesting so people would actually it.. only fair of the will be punished for this.
Thank you Sir. It is sorry the thread is not more interesting
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 03:50 PM   #36
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
Thank you Sir. If all rules get 15+ votes then slut can extend the marathon accordingly up to an additional 5 days. i.e. 1 day for all 15+, 2 days for all 16+ etc.

Thank you Sir! And this thread is only to get ideas and confirm rules! The slut will do a separate thread for the actual marathon (to punish on 31 Dec / 1 Jan)

Sorry Sir, slut doesn't think that is possible to do

That is fair, thank you Sir. Should slut do randomly or allocate any votes over 14 to the lowest scoring rules first?

Thank you Sir. It is sorry the thread is not more interesting
Well I read your dare marathons before and believe me.. I don’t think it’s very interesting. Just hope every item gets at least 14+ votes. So that’s why I think of a punishment for you to easier get to that point 😈
Old 12-20-2022, 04:33 PM   #37
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Well I read your dare marathons before and believe me.. I don’t think it’s very interesting. Just hope every item gets at least 14+ votes. So that’s why I think of a punishment for you to easier get to that point 😈
Oh really? What should slut do differently Sir?

You know this is only to get some ideas before the slut actually starts so the main thread will have a lot more dares to do each day alongside the rules?

What punishment did you have in mind Sir?
Old 12-21-2022, 07:54 AM   #38
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

FYI latest poll results below...

Slut must be naked at home, except for a collar 22

Slut cannot piss into the toilet and cannot wipe 9

Slut cannot cum OR masturbate 10

Slut cannot wash body, or change underwear 9

Slut must eat from the floor without cutlery 7

Slut must insert any toys into mouth after using 6

Slut can only eat plain or horrible food 3

Slut must spray piss on its body 5x per day 7

Slut must sleep in a dog cage, or partially restrained 5

Users can PM the slut to make it drink (up to 3x daily) 2

.... Curious why horrible food and PM to drink have the least votes, are they not evil enough? Lol

PM to make the slut drink will be the main way to give you control and ensure the slut is tipsy / drunk enough to do the most extreme dares. Also this can just be to make it drink water which will make any pee denial dares much harder!!

Horrible food can range from plain porridge to make the slut not enjoy food, to physically repulsive foods soaked in piss (imagine a marmite sandwich dipped fully into a bowl of piss...) that could make the slut vomit...

Although overall slut is probably dreading the not washing and piss spraying rules the most.. after 4-5 days the slut will absolutely reek, especially with all the other dirty / messy dares!!
The following user says Thank You to kinkyamy for this post:
Old 12-21-2022, 03:58 PM   #39
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh really? What should slut do differently Sir?

You know this is only to get some ideas before the slut actually starts so the main thread will have a lot more dares to do each day alongside the rules?

What punishment did you have in mind Sir?
I misspelled as I wanted to say that I enjoy your threats. Just your last one I didn’t like so much as you could get away without doing some extreme dares. I think a slut like you shouldn’t get highly odds to avoid them. Like 1 out of 10. Hope this time you’ll do all ultra extreme dares you’ll get. If I’m sure this slut will.. I will give you some ultra extreme dares myself.
Old 12-21-2022, 04:07 PM   #40
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
FYI latest poll results below...

Slut must be naked at home, except for a collar 22

Slut cannot piss into the toilet and cannot wipe 9

Slut cannot cum OR masturbate 10

Slut cannot wash body, or change underwear 9

Slut must eat from the floor without cutlery 7

Slut must insert any toys into mouth after using 6

Slut can only eat plain or horrible food 3

Slut must spray piss on its body 5x per day 7

Slut must sleep in a dog cage, or partially restrained 5

Users can PM the slut to make it drink (up to 3x daily) 2

.... Curious why horrible food and PM to drink have the least votes, are they not evil enough? Lol

PM to make the slut drink will be the main way to give you control and ensure the slut is tipsy / drunk enough to do the most extreme dares. Also this can just be to make it drink water which will make any pee denial dares much harder!!

Horrible food can range from plain porridge to make the slut not enjoy food, to physically repulsive foods soaked in piss (imagine a marmite sandwich dipped fully into a bowl of piss...) that could make the slut vomit...

Although overall slut is probably dreading the not washing and piss spraying rules the most.. after 4-5 days the slut will absolutely reek, especially with all the other dirty / messy dares!!
Slut didn’t really put effort to make this clear. With this information I would directly change my mind and vote for the horrible food! Really want to make this slut puke! So I think for this you definitely deserve a punishment. I think a good punishment that fit for they will be that this slut shouldn’t eat the food from the floor, but from the toilet.
Old 12-21-2022, 08:00 PM   #41
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I misspelled as I wanted to say that I enjoy your threats. Just your last one I didn’t like so much as you could get away without doing some extreme dares. I think a slut like you shouldn’t get highly odds to avoid them. Like 1 out of 10. Hope this time you’ll do all ultra extreme dares you’ll get. If I’m sure this slut will.. I will give you some ultra extreme dares myself.
Thank you Sir. Slut is glad you usually like it's threads. Slut is still thinking how to select dares this time, it's current thought is something like:
- divide dares into 7 bags by category
- each day, perform either a luck or skill challenge to determine whether to pick 0, 1 or 2 dares from each bag
- luck challenge may be flipping 2 coins (HH=0, HT=1, TT=2) so effectively 75% chance for at least one dare per bag
- skill challenge may be battleship, beer pong or video game related and again will have a chance to get 0, 1 or 2 dares (maybe even more for some bags?!)
- each bag will have roughly 50 dares in each with about 15 easy, 15 medium, 10 hard, 5 extreme and 2 ultra extreme. So that's about 15% chance to pick an extreme or ultra each time, although this will become more likely as the marathon progresses and other dares are removed

Finally there will be optional challenges that can be picked from a separate bag to earn reward points. It may be possible to make some of these more extreme too.

Hope this helps Sir? Any other feedback or ideas from anyone on this format also appreciated.
The following user says Thank You to kinkyamy for this post:
Old 12-21-2022, 08:03 PM   #42
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Slut didn’t really put effort to make this clear. With this information I would directly change my mind and vote for the horrible food! Really want to make this slut puke! So I think for this you definitely deserve a punishment. I think a good punishment that fit for they will be that this slut shouldn’t eat the food from the floor, but from the toilet.
Thank you Sir. Slut is sorry for the confusion. It looks like each rule will achieve sufficient votes anyway (if any votes over 14 are reallocated). What did you vote for Sir and slut can switch a vote to horrible food?

Eating from toilet would be a health risk so not possible. But slut can pick a minor punishment for the confusion.
Old 12-21-2022, 09:44 PM   #43
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Your alterations to the date are acceptable. I like to push the edge, but going over it is no fun. And no matter how difficult the dare…how much I may laugh at you…I still want subs (or dare targets) to have fun
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 10:45 PM   #44
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Your alterations to the date are acceptable. I like to push the edge, but going over it is no fun. And no matter how difficult the dare…how much I may laugh at you…I still want subs (or dare targets) to have fun
Thank you Sir. Slut will always be honest about what it can/will realistically do. It is getting very excited although still over a week before it can start!!
Old 12-22-2022, 08:43 AM   #45
Tommytomjj

Quote:
Thank you Sir. Slut is glad you usually like it's threads. Slut is still thinking how to select dares this time, it's current thought is something like:
- divide dares into 7 bags by category
- each day, perform either a luck or skill challenge to determine whether to pick 0, 1 or 2 dares from each bag
- luck challenge may be flipping 2 coins (HH=0, HT=1, TT=2) so effectively 75% chance for at least one dare per bag
- skill challenge may be battleship, beer pong or video game related and again will have a chance to get 0, 1 or 2 dares (maybe even more for some bags?!)
- each bag will have roughly 50 dares in each with about 15 easy, 15 medium, 10 hard, 5 extreme and 2 ultra extreme. So that's about 15% chance to pick an extreme or ultra each time, although this will become more likely as the marathon progresses and other dares are removed

Finally there will be optional challenges that can be picked from a separate bag to earn reward points. It may be possible to make some of these more extreme too.

Hope this helps Sir? Any other feedback or ideas from anyone on this format also appreciated.
This sounds like a good idea.

Maybe the slut should have a rule along the lines of:
Can’t avoid the same bag 2 days in a row.

So, if you manage to get 0 dares from a bag on one day, the next day, the options become 1,2 or 3 dares from that bag rather than 0,1 or 2. This would mean the sluts efforts of creating the dares aren’t wasted of course!

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenges, dares, luck, punishment, rules