Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-20-2022, 02:46 PM   #1
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Male 34/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place

34/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Who am I:
I am a 34 male who is very active and likes to travel and sports a lot. I know many languages and I am fascinated about different cultures. I do have a full time job which I like. But if I ever get the option, I would change this working life for a life with traveling around and being a dom 24/7.

Sinds I can remember I am fantasizing about dominating females. And it didn’t took long before I changed those fantasies into the real world. Along the way I’ve seen all kind of subs, from Angels to brats and I’ve fun with them all. At the moment I own already two slaves but what can I say… Dominating females is an addicting from me and I just can’t get enough of it!

I really like to give risky, dirty or painful tasks and dares. I don’t have many limits as I respect the kinks and fantasies of others as long as they aren’t illegal. Sure I’ll respect your limits but also respect your weirdest and wildest kinks and I think it’s only fair to respect mine.

What am I looking for:
I’m looking for a long term female slave. It doesn’t matter for me if you are quite new to this world and try to explore new kinks or if you already a very experienced slave. What I do care about is that pictures or videos can’t be a limit as I like so see my slave and also love to get proof from
my slave when I give out tasks and dares.

One of the slaves I own really loves to be the lowest of the food chain. Which means that if you are a switch, you might get lucky and control this female slave from time to time. But don’t worry, if you aren’t in to that, we will keep it all separated.

How to apply:
If you like what you just read than don’t hesitate and leave a PM.
Makes sure this PM at least includes:
- Some personal stuff about yourself (doesn’t have to be you real name but I do expect age, hobbies, interest etc).
- Your likes, dislikes and limits.
- Why you think you see yourself fitting as my slave.
- Your history as a slave and your interests in this way of life.

Any female who is above 18 can apply as I don’t care about looks. All I care about is fun, dedication, obedience and trust.
The following user says Thank You to ElTigre for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk