Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-15-2013, 01:04 PM   #16
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134064
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #17
zuo0987

You have to make each other cum each time someone reply to this thread. The first one who cum has to be spanked 30 times in the pussy by winner and eat out winner's pussy until she cum twice.
zuo0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #18
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Well, why not. Grab 4 clips (clothes pegs, clamps, etc) and some string or something to attach them together. Make up two pairs of clips joined by a length of string. The clips are to go on your nipples (oh, how original I know) - they're joined together so that you can have a tug-o-war with them, so you should have MF on one end and Kitten on the other of each pair.

Keep your hands behind your back, and pull until both pairs are detached at one end. If there's a clear loser (one person who has lost both clips), she should spend 10 minutes with a clip on each nipple, and the other two clips somewhere of the winner's choice. If there's no clear winner, it should be 10 minutes with one clip on a nipple, and the other in a place of the opponent's choosing.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #19
thefunman
getDare Succubus

make her use the bathroom outside naked.

make go somewhere in just her bra and panties
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:49 PM   #20
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

I'm a fan of games so perhaps you two should play a game of strip Rock Paper scissors Lizard Spock. The loser has to spend the next 24 (or less) hours naked.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:23 AM   #21
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking_Guy View Post
I dare you to do a cooking show.
You should of course be wearing nothing but aprons.
As you have no limits, you should do it on tiny chat.
Enjoy!
We did this but we didn't have aprons so we improvised using tea towels and duct tape. We challenged each other to see who could make the best gherkin omelet, and called the tiny chat: OmletMyGerkin Cooking. We had about 100 viewers, we think some from gD and we even got scouted by Gordon Ramsey! We've copy pasted what he said below:

FlashGordon: haha fucking fucks, them omelets looking fucking ace. you two could be the fucking new Clarissa and Jennifer. Fucking love it!
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:02 AM   #22
JaysonClaims
getDare Sweetheart

I honestly hate linking to other dares and not writing them, but I DID write the one I'll link you to

The both of you are to do this dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=138536

Limits: Full Scat, Full Public, Dangerous / Illegal

Last edited by JaysonClaims; 05-16-2013 at 11:35 AM.
JaysonClaims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:04 AM   #23
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsaken5678 View Post
This ought to be interesting!

I got one for you - piss on kitten's pillow/s and make her sleep on it the whole time she's there
Okay, she peed on my pillow but then she didn't think that was enough so she sat on my face until I passed out three times. Then when she fell asleep I took revenge by tying her hands up behind her back and forcing her legs spread and peed over her privates. Then I took pictures of that and printed them, and taped them to all the trees in a 5 block vincinity of her house. (:
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #24
tickle_monster

I want you BOTH to complete my dare here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128273
I know you've already done it once Kitten, but it was far too short. :P
tickle_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:20 AM   #25
Simi

Lets do an enema holding competition. if possible take them simultaneously. They should both be the same with a minimum of 1.5L
if doing seperatly the one not holding times and is welcome to tickle the holder to make them lose control. The loser does a punishment of the winners choice

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:21 AM   #26
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I dare you both to wear each other's clothes for a day.

Nice person, I am.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #27
forsaken5678

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Okay, she peed on my pillow but then she didn't think that was enough so she sat on my face until I passed out three times. Then when she fell asleep I took revenge by tying her hands up behind her back and forcing her legs spread and peed over her privates. Then I took pictures of that and printed them, and taped them to all the trees in a 5 block vincinity of her house. (:
I love it! Hahahahaha!

Kitten, you need to piss on her clothes now as well. Pick out here outfit for the day, chug a lot of water and then piss all over her outfit. Pants, shirt, socks, underwear, everything. Make her wear them all day. Pissing in hair would be a great addition to the dare as well.

Enjoy
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #28
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugglebuggle View Post
Have a contest. See who can make the other cum 3 times the fastest. The looser has to be tied naked and spread eagle to the bed with a Tempe vibrator taped to her clit on full.
There was no doubt that Kitten was the 'looser.'

Quote:
The looser must have her hands tied to a rope and the rope must be pulled down either side of the table and tied to the bottom of the other two legs. The winner must now use the largest strap on they own to fuck the losers ass as hard and fast as possible with only toothpaste as lube and may swap between ass and pussy whenever she likes. When the strap on is first inserted into the losers ass it must be rammed in fast and the entire length should go in.
I didn't let Kitten wear a bra as she deserved all the pain. We decided not to use toothpaste as lube as the only toothpaste I had was for teeth whitening, and we were unsure if it'd leave marks on her skin.

Quote:
After all this the looser can be untied and you must both get ready to go to McDonald's. the looser will be dressed in the sluttyest outfit possible and must have no material below 1inch under her pussy.
All Kitten's clothing makes her look slutty, so I got her dressed as she normally would.

Quote:
I want a full detailed report at the end posted here. Have fun girls!!
This must be the most in-depth and detailed reports ever. Both me and Kitten worked hard on it.
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:10 PM   #29
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Will she still be in your closet for eurovision on saturday?

If so- each pick three countries you are 'supporting'- when they do the results- for each country, you get spanked the same number of times as the number of points your countries get given.

Also- if one of your countries gets 10 points- 10 hand spanks on the bare bum cheeks. If they get 12 points- 12 spanks on the bare with any implement the other chooses, and the one being spanked stays bare below the waist for the next round of results.

After doing this for all the countries- add up the number of points your three countries got- the one with the most points spanks the other the same number of times as the number of points the person being spanked has.

Finally- whoever has chosen the country that ends up in the highest position of the six you chose is the winner- the loser must do anything and everything they say for the next 24 hours.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #30
rippedrooster

Both of you need to go for a 3k run, or long enough to sweat a good amount. When you get home take off both of your panties and have kitten dressed like a slut stuff the sweaty panties in her mouth. Then make her walk about in public asking people if they will take them out for her. If they want to keep them let them. Take pictures and post them online and pm the link or post it for people to see.
rippedrooster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk