Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Default (Self) Bondage apple bobbing game - Handcuffed

Can be used as a punishment or tease for your sub. If you do not have partner you can use it as selfbondage scenario. Equally well suited for men and women.

Needed for the game.
Apples (the more then better).
A pair of handcuffs.
Toilet paper or a towel.
Blindfold.

Preparation (Get Sub to do this)
Take the key for the handcuffs and push it deep inside one of the apples.
Next take your toilet roll/towel and block your toilet with it.
Next fill your toilet full of disgusting stuff - piss, puke, shit, dog food etc... It is your Mistress/Masters (or yours) choice depending on how much you love the messy things...
Flush the toilet once so it fills up with water and gets close to the edge of the toilet.
Throw all your apples into the toilet - including the one with the key inside of it.

The Game
Sub wears the blindfold, then has hands locked around the back of the toilet so their head is facing all the nasty stuff in the toilet.

Next its up to the sub to decide if they wish to punish them self by staying with their head just above the water smelling all the nasty stuff in it or do they try to dunk their head into the nasty messy stuff to reach the key with their mouth to escape.
Also no Apples must touch the floor - This forces the sub to bite through the apples to get the key (not easy and apple will fall back in the toilet many times)

Optional
To make it even more interesting you can use several fake keys pushed into apples so that you will have to try several to find the right one.
Mistresses and Masters can also do what ever they like to there slaves whilst they are locked there, such as fuck them up there ass or whip them to make it even harder for them to get the apples.
Alternately Just leave your sub there with some teasing and painfull toys to torture them self's one way or another.

Selfbondage game can be made more hard and exiting with the use of some additional toys too. Nippleclamps for your nipples, vibrator teasing for your genitals, bondage for breast/balls and buttplug for the anal cavity. Use your imagination and the things that you have.

Extreme edition. Do it into public bathroom!

Have Fun Apple bobbing - but remember if you drop the key down the toilet then it is game over for you and you are stuck there and it's unlikely your Mistress/Master is going to stick there hand in there for you to set you free.

WARNING! It's a complicated scenario! There is a chance that you will not be able to free yourself! If you play alone ALWAYS make sure you have a backup method of release. This can be an ice lock (key frozen in a large block of ice), CD drive tray opener program, friend that will come to release you in few hours. Play safety!
Please post nice detailed feedback if you enjoyed this game!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?

Last edited by vladimir_bz_lion; 03-04-2013 at 08:49 AM.
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to vladimir_bz_lion for this post:
Old 03-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #2
dashek
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to dashek

Damn, have to try it!! Will do your dare, when will be alone in home. It going to be funny dare Great Job!
LIMITS : Public, Illegal, Familly, Severe Pain , Wedgies

LAST ORGASM : 20.01.2024 Not Locked in chastity
Kik:vikkislut
Make me your girl
dashek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:41 AM   #3
plugged

Potentially quite dangerous if you are attempting this on your own? No?

Limits : Public, Scat, Blood, Needles, Friends & Family, Actions with permanent consequences, Cruelty to my balls!

My Ad! --> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=213072
plugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #4
dashek
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to dashek

Not really, if you do like he said. Second relase method , and its safe
LIMITS : Public, Illegal, Familly, Severe Pain , Wedgies

LAST ORGASM : 20.01.2024 Not Locked in chastity
Kik:vikkislut
Make me your girl
dashek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:51 AM   #5
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashek View Post
Damn, have to try it!! Will do your dare, when will be alone in home. It going to be funny dare Great Job!
Report when done!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #6
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by plugged View Post
Potentially quite dangerous if you are attempting this on your own? No?
Drive the car is quite dangerous too. Cross the road is dangerous.
Any serious selfbondage scenario is bit dangerous. Find a kinky sex partner or play at your own risk. Use second and even third method of release. Play safety!
What ever you do keep it safe, sane and consensual!
Old 03-04-2013, 01:07 PM   #7
plugged

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Drive the car is quite dangerous too. Cross the road is dangerous.
Any serious selfbondage scenario is bit dangerous. Find a kinky sex partner or play at your own risk. Use second and even third method of release. Play safety!
What ever you do keep it safe, sane and consensual!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashek View Post
Not really, if you do like he said. Second relase method , and its safe
Sorry my bad! Only saw the second release bit on second viewing.

Limits : Public, Scat, Blood, Needles, Friends & Family, Actions with permanent consequences, Cruelty to my balls!

My Ad! --> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=213072

Last edited by plugged; 03-05-2013 at 02:31 AM.
plugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #8
Sushi

So I did this one but because of my limits I used ice water and a rubbermaid bin instead. I think it actually made the dare a LOT harder because of the cold. I also didnt have to waste the apples! It took me about an hour and a half altogether, even though I only obtained 5/12 apples before I found the right one. That was one of the most miserable dares I have ever done but I was glad I did not have to wait for my backup ice block to melt and let the key out. I am now sitting with my space heater on high until I can feel my face again.

Limits: public, pic/cam, pee/poop, bloody

Please dont try to add my as friend unless you have actually spoken to me.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:56 AM   #9
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
So I did this one but because of my limits I used ice water and a rubbermaid bin instead. I think it actually made the dare a LOT harder because of the cold. I also didnt have to waste the apples! It took me about an hour and a half altogether, even though I only obtained 5/12 apples before I found the right one. That was one of the most miserable dares I have ever done but I was glad I did not have to wait for my backup ice block to melt and let the key out. I am now sitting with my space heater on high until I can feel my face again.
Good option. Thanks.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #10
qatguy
getDare Succubus

What about bobbing for lemons in chocolate pudding?
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to qatguy for this post:
Old 01-07-2017, 07:55 PM   #11
Lurid Crest

This sounds extremely tempting! I might do this in some cheap public bathroom with a lot of piss, shit, and dog food. This should be fun! I'll switch it up, instead of using apples i'll probably use some round chocolates pr something because I never liked apples :b and I will use rope instead of handcuffs. I will only be allowed to leave if i eat all of the chocolates. If I think I am done yet there are some chocolates I will need one punishment for every chocolate left. I won't be able to do this today but I probably will next in a couple of days

!!!!HEAVY SUB HERE!!!!
Likes: piss play, bondage, pet play, rules, chastity, semi-public, sissyfying, hypno, humiliation, and cum.
Limits: Family, Blood, Illegal, Serious Pain, Heavy Scat.
Will not do face pics!
My Kik is: ATotalSub
!!!!MY PM DARES!!!!
(DISCLAIMER, I DIDN'T CREATE NOR TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS PROFILE PICTURE)
Lurid Crest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 05:10 AM   #12
sam45455

so I completed this a couple of weeks ago now after thinking about it for a while.

This is my write up for it that I may edit if I remember more

Shit was something that's a limit however given the 'choice' you get to wait for the frozen key I decided to include it.

I grabbed 7 medium-large apples, one with a key in it, a sachet of cat food and oats, clogged the toilet, shat in it and filled it with the other ingredients. Flushing it and having it all swirl around to the top was absolutely disgusting.

I decided to go more toward a punishment and used a homemade humbler, put the frozen key within reach on the floor, taped a blindfold on and locked my wrists around the back of the toilet.

As soon as I locked the padlock it was a gut wrenching feeling as I was trapped there.

I decided to find an apple in the bowl and managed to pull it up by the stem, rolling it along the rim to take bites out of it. This one didn't have the key.
I thought it would be easy with how quickly I cleared off an apple however as it turns out that was the only apple with a stem I could grab.

I had to change tactics and after a long trial and error I found the best way was to very aggressively grab at the bobbing apple, suck as hard as you can to lift it up to the rim then start to eat it.

This would've been a lot easier with smaller apples.

The unfortunate side effect of this method is that if you don't suck hard enough and can't get the vacuum around the apple with your lips, a whole bunch of liquid goes straight to the back of your throat.

this means you have to commit to potentially sucking a lot of chunks to the back of your throat as you cannot pick up a heavy apple with only a small amount of suction.

Every time this happened, which it happened a lot, I would violently gag not knowing if it's oats or something else.

Around an hour in of hopelessly trying to find the key and not being able to find an apple I hadn't already eaten most of I noticed the key on the floor was defrosted.

I fumbled around unlocking it and ended the punishment, feeling disgusted in the amount of piss/shit/cat food/oat covered apples I've eaten.

the key was in an apple I already mostly ate however missed where the key was.

What I would do different

- a much larger frozen key block
- remove stems off all apples
- more ingredients in the bowl
- more apples
- a key tied to some string that is taped along the bottom of the bowl (where you can reach it with your mouth) as the backup key.

That way if you want to leave early you have to dunk your head in where the solids setting and find the key with your tongue. Possibly tie this in with a much larger frozen key in case you cannot get it / if the tape comes off the ceramic.
sam45455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 04:46 AM   #13
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I will have to add Apples to the shopping list soon and give this a try

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, handcuffs, selfbondage