Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 02-27-2015, 03:27 AM   #1
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

...And one more day of frustration for all the nice ladies.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:21 AM   #2
Tiff_tiffy

Oh what a nice thread. Nothing beats a good amount of denial and degradation. Ill join since Simi has already collected quite a bit ill start with a month to catch up a bit. So im denied till 27th of March. Pretty excited

26/f/bi/sub
Tiff_tiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:23 AM   #3
DUBOB
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome in this thread. Since you started with a rather high amount, you can do my reduction task from above as well.

This one

Have fun!
Old 02-27-2015, 08:23 AM   #4
tossobih

aand one more for the girls

Dares all females to control orgasms in order to make them horny as hell

PM "dare me" and I will come up with a customized dare according your likes (female specific). Expecting reports, though
tossobih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:33 AM   #5
Tiff_tiffy

Thank you for the extra day Sir. And i will do you task now DUBOB ill report as soon as i am done

26/f/bi/sub
Tiff_tiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:40 AM   #6
trenho
getDare Devil

-1 for all the girls

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 12:49 AM   #7
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

I've got bad news for you:

I _am_ really mean.

And if you are going to give me the opportunity to take advantage like that, and make you do LOTS of humiliating things in order to ever be allowed to pleasure yourself again - don't be surprised if I take you up on it!

A year it is. You can keep Simi company.

And I'm sure we can all come up with plenty of tasks so that you can be out long before that!

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Old 03-02-2015, 01:04 AM   #8
teasmemeplssempai

Fuck... i expected a lot but that someone would actually choose the maximum... thats going to be rough. I actually dont know what to say im kinda ... desperate already. Well i guess all i can do is beg for tasks to reduce my time. Because there is no way i could last a full year without an orgasm. So please please to all the Sirs out there give me tasks as humiliating as possible to reduce as much of my time in chastity as possible

For now my next orgasm will be on 2nd of March 2016

Likes:Orgasm controll and denial,bondage,humiliation,pet play,anal,hidden public
Dislikes:Pee,Hard Pain,Spanking
Want to try out:Public,Hypno,Diaper
Limits:Family,Permanent,Ileagal,Pics/Vids,Scat,blood
teasmemeplssempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 01:25 AM   #9
sexyboyjagan

+1 for all dear ladies.......

PS: If any lady is interested in doing dares in kik for reduction, kik me at sexyboyjagan..
sexyboyjagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 02:58 AM   #10
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

teasmemeplssempai

Whilst SDK is quite mean I am a bit of an angel, a yang to his Ying, so you can have a 6 month reduction, (rules state up to half your time can be removed) As Watersports (piss) is a dislike her is your challenge:

I will knock 6 months off, if each day for a week, you do Pilates style Bicycle exercise in the shower and leaning against the wall and edge whilst you pee on yourself.

Attached is a link to show you the position http://pilates.about.com/od/pilatesmat/ht/Bicycle.htm

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 05:23 AM   #11
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teasmemeplssempai View Post
Fuck... i expected a lot but that someone would actually choose the maximum... thats going to be rough. I actually dont know what to say im kinda ... desperate already. Well i guess all i can do is beg for tasks to reduce my time. Because there is no way i could last a full year without an orgasm. So please please to all the Sirs out there give me tasks as humiliating as possible to reduce as much of my time in chastity as possible

For now my next orgasm will be on 2nd of March 2016
This is getdare.
Always expect someone to give you max.

This task is just for you.

Take 1 finger, put it in your ass. Now for the fun part.
Keep it in as long as you can.
Every 10 minutes it is in, you can remove a day.
You only get one try, if you remove your finger you are done.
As always, you must report here for it to count.

Have fun
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:04 AM   #12
Simi

Hello all, Just to report i am currently on the 6th of april for release date minus whatever i am allowed for
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferiorwhiteboi View Post
An *almost* free reduction opportunity for Simi...

Do this when convenient. Let yourself get extremely desperate to take a piss (hopping up and down, legs crossed, whimpering, i.e. really really really have to go).

Then, begin writing a reply in this thread, explaining how you feel right then, how badly you need to pee. Keep typing, explaining how desperate you are, until you absolutely can't stand it anymore and you need to race to the toilet.

No using the toilet though. Hop in the bathtub, and piss yourself. Get your panties and jeans (or whatever you're wearing) completely soaked in piss.

Walk back to your computer, finish typing the post, while still wearing the piss soaked clothes, and submit it to the thread.

Once sent, you may clean yourself up. Then, this boi will give you a reduction based on how good your report was, how desperate you seemed, and so forth.

***This task will be worth a possible multiple week reduction.***
(posted a report a few days later, still unsure as to the amount allowed off from it.) For anyone who would find it of interest here is my report post

I attempted dubob's task but this slut failed it. She will keep trying.

I am going to be locked into a chastity belt under the orders of dubob shortly, once i am i will post a photo of it on here with my name written on me in it. You are welcome to try setting me tasks around chastity otherwise i am sure i may be allowed to beg permission to escape from my belt :$

For those who it interests here is a photo of the belt off of me and the bowl of bread i was kindly allowed to prepare for dubob that i rejected :$
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_1425170656647.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	4865   Click image for larger version

Name:	03a31035-7989-4ec3-82ee-2850a7c79539.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	4866   Click image for larger version

Name:	de9d6daf-83a5-4a9a-8916-ed0bb72578f2.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	4867  

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 10:20 AM   #13
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Hello all, Just to report i am currently on the 6th of april for release date minus whatever i am allowed for
(posted a report a few days later, still unsure as to the amount allowed off from it.) For anyone who would find it of interest here is my report post

I am going to be locked into a chastity belt under the orders of dubob shortly, once i am i will post a photo of it on here with my name written on me in it. You are welcome to try setting me tasks around chastity otherwise i am sure i may be allowed to beg permission to escape from my belt :$

For those who it interests here is a photo of the belt off of me and the bowl of bread i was kindly allowed to prepare for dubob that i rejected :$

nice, cant wait to see the belt locked in place
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 10:06 AM   #14
tobeornottobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Seems to be the day for tasks, huh?

I think you might escape this one yet simi!

Tell you what. I'll double my previous offer. Two days off if you go and vote for yourself to lose in the other thread.
Given that it looks like you are going to lose anyway, that's basically two free days.
Just for the humiliating act of voting for your own punishment. Easy, no?

And a more difficult option for you:

You are to gag yourself with piss soaked panties and a butt plug, tied in place with a scarf or something.
Then put a nice large dildo inside your pussy.
Then put a nice large dildo inside your ass.
...and a crotchrope to hold them in place.

Then tie your tits, wrap the rope around a couple of times. Tight enough to hold them in place awkwardly infront of you, but not too tight as to cut off circulation.

..and go to bed. Tied up, all three holes filled and the taste of your own piss in your mouth.

How much this is worth depends on how many nights you sleep this way, how entertaining I find the report, and a bit of chance. But it might just be enough to win your freedom...

What do you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post

Those breads must be tasty!
Likes: private humiliation, verbal humiliation, gross degrading tasks (e.g. licking clean a toilet, eating on floor, licking dirty shoes), Human furniture, spit play, light pain, chores, ass to mouth, edging, luxury leather/suede shoes, light bondage
Dislikes: public, drinking pee, extreme pain, drinking bodily fluids, shaving, bladder control
Limits: scat, permanent, blood, family, face pics, social suicidal, urethra insertion, cbt, harmful, cross-dressing
tobeornottobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 01:35 AM   #15
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Having you beg for tasks was rather the idea!

I can come up with a few fun things for you I'm sure

In the meantime, you can try the two I've posted already if you like.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degraded, denied, girls