Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-19-2012, 12:41 PM   #61
wedgieworkout

7th grade story:

Basically, three kids tied my hands together and tried to wedgie me and take off my clothes. First mistake: I am flexible. The first guy went for me and I kicked him in the shoulder. The second guy managed to pants me, but I slapped him (he got to close to my hand). The third guy screamed like a girl and left. Now, this was the locker room, so I wasn't about to go out with a bunch of girls out there. Luckily, instead of a teacher finding me with my hands tied and pantsed, my friend walked in. He pulled up my pants, but decided not to untie my hands. I spent the rest of my day (this was after P.E., getting in my normal clothes, at the end of the day) with my hands tied behind my back. Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, I had no arm strength back then.

9th grade story:

So, this one was more funny than humiliating. Me and my friend were passing notes. Now thing is, we figured out that if we each have backup notes that humiliate the teacher, we would effectively get the same punishment while also humiliating the teacher. Now,when we made the notes, our brains apparently weren't working properly. Anyways, my friend and me were called to the front, and we took our fake notes. The whole time, our teacher (it was a shame, he was my favorite teacher) stared at us, dumbfounded. "So, don't you think the teachers this year are idiots."Know-it-all fuckers." Yeah, my friend was not very creative. Our "punishment" was/were 10 logic puzzles, which I finished in the remaining 25 minutes. The look on his face...

Looking for a Master/Mistress

My Slave Training

Last edited by wedgieworkout; 11-19-2012 at 12:56 PM.
wedgieworkout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:21 AM   #62
JMay

I was pantsed about three times in high school. It was always the same person and it was always after swimming lessons.

Notes:
#I will eat or drink ANYTHING that wont do damage because i want to make eating and drinking gross things a Please Do. I have never actually eaten or drank gross things before, so its all new to me.
#I will always answer truths.
#Dont be afraid to be unreasonable
JMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #63
evie.sub
gD king

for the time i am still at school i noticed they have a new sport here.
sharking, and i am a favourite subject due to my clothing
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:01 AM   #64
Smokey69

Got pantsed in 9th grade the last time, and it was kind of arousing but embarrassing at the same time. Even though i guess the whole point was just to pull my pants down i ended up with my boxers around my ankles as well in front of the whole class...looking back at it, i would love it if someone pantsed me right now in front of an audience of course;P

Limits: Scat/Blood, Permanent, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Diapers, Drinking Urine

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128921

Pm me dares
Smokey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:13 AM   #65
jaws1971ad

Send a message via Yahoo to jaws1971ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
for the time i am still at school i noticed they have a new sport here.
sharking, and i am a favourite subject due to my clothing
what is "sharking"?

as for the truth I have never been pantsed or spanked in school.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:55 PM   #66
evie.sub
gD king

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaws1971ad View Post
what is "sharking"?

as for the truth I have never been pantsed or spanked in school.
google is a powerfull site to answer most questions like this.
one hint: it is very populair in asia.
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:47 AM   #67
Awesome87

Not sure if it counts, but when I was 15 I lost my swimshorts as I dived into the pool at school. Thank god none of the girls or boys noticed, but I'm pretty sure the female lifeguard saw my naked butt. It took some time to get them back on as they fell completely off.

At the same age a guy in my art class pulled my pants down to my knees.
I pulled them up within the second, but it was quite embarrassing as 2 or 3 girls got a glimpse of my childish white and red striped tight briefs.
Awesome87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #68
LaughAtMe

Never been pantsed at school. Was once pantsed by my sister in front of her friends. Sister got in trouble for it, of course.

Likes: Verbal humiliation, body writing, being laughed at, being made fun of, being a sissy.
Neutral/sometimes likes: Mild to moderate pain. Bladder control.
Dislikes/rarely likes: Serious pain, semi-public, urine (without drinking), extreme humiliation.
Limits: Anything illegal. Anything that will cause permanent damage (physical or emotional). Full public. Anything that might ruin my life. Scat. Urine (drinking). Pics/webcam. Family. Friends.
LaughAtMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:08 AM   #69
loserwillie

i was in an after school study session and there were about 40 people in the room. it was 2 hours long and we had to stay the entire time but we had a 10 minute break in the middle. during the break i got pantsed and my boxers went too, id say a good 20 people saw my tiny cock and then i had to stay another hour until study ended to leave. 100% true story.
limits: scat or poo, extreme pain, public, family or any scaring

My Sissy clit is currently unlocked

My sissy clit is verified here
loserwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #70
OverThe

I pantsed and spanked my girlfriend freshmen year of college in the biology lab storage closet at about midnight. (She had a key). It was very exciting, although she was so scared of being caught she later set a limit about that kind of thing in places we could be caught.

23/m/us Dom
About Me
Seeking a sub
OverThe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:03 PM   #71
hykee

Never been spanked but once fainted before getting in school pool. The teacher she brought me into the female changing rooms and had left my bag with me. She told me just to stay here shower and get changed. I assumed it was the guys room but coming out of the shower 3 of the girls came in. Saw me completely naked. I was 17 and kinda got a bit turned on they laughed Anni left straight away. Quite embarrassed
hykee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #72
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

you can go to experienceproject, asstr, what-a-shame or literotica. They have a lot of made up stories, I bet you enjoy them.

By the way, nope, non of them every happened to me.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #73
RandomRed
getDare Sweetheart

Yeah I got pantsed back in middle school a couple times.. nothing serious

Advertisements
Kink Talk