Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #1
OverThe

Male 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Hello, my name is Matt. I am not your typical Dom. In fact, I find 'typical' very boring, and I confess that I have a been-there, done-that attitude towards a number of things other people find exciting. This is not your typical ad, because I am not looking for a typical sub. Most of you would do better to pass on by this ad. But for a few of you, this might be exactly what you have been craving.

I am looking for a D/s relationship that will look a little bit more like a dating relationship, even a friendship, in a lot of aspects. I want a sub that I can get to know fairly well, one that would like to know me. I'm all for some fun play sessions, but I think D/s works better when you aren't strangers.

My Experience:
I have been in two long term, in-person relationships that started out vanilla and rapidly became D/s, once as a sub, once as a Dom. I have both Dommed and subbed in online relationships, although in the past year or more I have not subbed as I have become more and more convinced that I am clearly dominant. Most of my internet D/s relationships have lasted 3 months or less, sometimes much less, and I am now interested in finding a sub who is interested in something more long term.
What I Want:
I expect good communication, and a lot of it, both in and out of play sessions. I expect a sub to wants to know me, ask me questions, try to understand me as a person, and be willing to share about herself as a person in detail. I expect to talk together and work out an understanding of what she wants to achieve from the relationship, a list of goals/needs/wants that we will use to direct the relationship. Being talkative, relational, creative and committed are good qualities to have. A lot of subs seem to want to give minimal input to the relationship, with the Dom putting in the bulk of the input and creativity, and while I understand why that is, that's not of interest to me.
Even after we have been together a long time, sometimes we will play, and sometimes we will just chat, talk about our weeks or whatever else is of note. Additionally, I expect a significant time commitment, perhaps three or so nights a week, in which you can be online. I expect you to be organized enough that we can schedule these times in advance and that, in general, you keep to the schedule. I'm looking at a couple hours a night, averaging about 2-3 nights a week. This is flexible. I am available most evenings, I am in the Central Time Zone in the US.
What I Offer:

A lot of people can give tasks, make you feel a specific emotion you crave, whether its helpless or controlled or desperate or worthless or whatever. In my opinion it doesn't take a Dom to do that. I'm offering to really understand you, to know you and shape you as a slave in a way someone who doesn't know you can't. I want to get to know you so that we can set some goal for me to exercise leadership in other areas of your life. What those are might take a long time for us to figure out, and they might be fairly mundane, such as 'becoming less lazy' or 'finding a better job' or some such. We might develop goals that are D/s related too, such as pushing certain limits. I think this approach build trust faster and better than a 'tasks only' approach to D/s. I don't expect you to know all of this stuff before we start the relationship, I am offering to help you figure all of that out in conversation.
Specific Kinks:
I have a huge interest in orgasm control/denial, teasing, edging, and that sort of thing, so that would always be a big part of the relationship. I would want that to be one of your major kinks too. Everything else is fairly negotiable, as I said I'm very much interested in understanding you and adapting to you specifically to achieve our goals. Most subs are affected in different ways by different kinks. To some, spanking is arousing, to others it is humiliating or degrading, in either a good or bad way, to others it's a buzzkill. My goal is to know you well enough that I understand how all these things affect you so that I can use them to mold you as a sub. In a session we're not doing spanking or pet play or wedgies or whatever else just because we're into them, we're doing them because they serve a purpose in growing you as a slave.
Details:
I am intelligent, creative and artistic. I am in my junior year of college. I am obsessed with beauty, as an idea, and I hate the cliché. I spend a lot of time writing, and would like to be a professional writer. I have a job I'm quite happy about that I don't talk about online. I am 5'11 and 155lbs, I am fairly slim/athletic/toned or whatever, but I wouldn't say I'm muscular. I have brown hair and hazel eyes.

If you're interested, PM me to arrange a time to chat so we can discuss further.

Advertisements
Kink Talk