Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-11-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
metzgermeister

Talking Praising Your Mistress/Master

Metzgermeister here.

I know that a lot of users on this site like to seek slaves/masters over MSN and what have you - but for everyone on here who has a RL mistress/master - here's your chance to show everyone what a good little slave you are by praising them.
And for masters/mistresses - this could be a good addition to a slave's punishment - forcing them to praise you on this thread while you abuse them.

Of course, I'm going to give it a go too - I'm currently gagged and sitting on an enormous buttplug at my mistress' pleasure...

Mistress Michelle is beautiful. She has long brunette hair, soft pink lips, a delicate button nose and radiant blue eyes. (They are this colour.)
She is an amazingly curvateous and voluptuous woman - a delicious arse and breasts, along with a simply divine pussy (which I love to worship on her command.)
She is very spontaneous when it comes to punishments and demands - we could be sitting outside while she smokes a cigarette one minute - and the next, I'll be crawling on my hands and knees up and down the garden naked with a dildo in my arse. (Actually happened.)
But as well as being my dominant and ruthless master - Mistress Michelle is also my life partner. We have an odd relationship - as we're both a pair of lovers, a set of best friends and a strict slave/master relationship too. As of now, we've been together almost 2 years... And I hope to propose to her one day.

Loves: Anal, Wet & Messy, Submissive, Diapers, Humiliation, Piss, Pain, Bondage
Okay with: Scat, Edging, Overnight, Restrictions
Not a fan of: Overly public, Permanent

My Photos

Metz's Guides: - Scat
Metz's Stories: - Coming soon...

I'm NOT looking for a master - Mistress Michelle is the only master for me.
I will NOT send pictures, I'm faithful to my partner's wishes.
metzgermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:21 AM   #2
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

I was meant to reply to this last night, but then my Mistress chastised me for being cheeky to her on MSN and made me insert my butt plug for an hour and give myself a facial on webcam for her amusement. I do love when my Mistress is spontaneous!

I shall begin by following the template given above, before moving into my own thoughts on my Mistress.

Mistress_Louisa is stunning and radiant at all times. She currently has short, dark hair, but I like it however she has it - the same goes for her other bodily hair, but we'll get to that area later. Her lips are always soft and moist to kiss (I'm talking about her face again, get your mind out of the gutter!) and her eyes are also the very purest blue. They are gorgeous and alternately loving or devious, depending on the situation.

Mistress_Louisa's body is just another example of her perfection. You can all see her luscious tits in her avatar and I can tell you that they have perfect nipples - ones that I can suck, lick and nibble for 20 minutes at a time and through which, if I'm a very good slave, I can give her amazing orgasms with no other stimulation. It is my goal to one day also do this whilst eating my Mistress' ass, which again is a wonderful treat for me. Best of all though is my Mistress' beautiful, moist pussy. Like with her head, the hair is currently short and dark around the top, which is very sexy, giving me full access to her amazing, tasty lips. I love nothing more than when Mistress forces her pussy onto my face and stays sitting on it until she is fully satisfied and I am fully degraded.

As well as slapping me around and even giving me hard anal f*cks when I deserve it, my Mistress is an inspired and creative dare giver, varying between private and semi-public humiliations. I long for her dares like the little bitch I am and always try my very best to please her. If she is dissatisfied, she likes to add extra hard thrusts to my anal domination, which I duly thank her for - it's the only way I'll learn.

As with the thread starter, though, my Mistress is also my gorgeous and loving girlfriend. When we make love in a more traditional sense, it is also mind blowing. I love nothing more than watching my Mistress contort in pleasure as I give her repeated orgasms (always upwards of 3, or I feel like my duty has not been fulfilled) and build up to my own climax inside her. But she is also my best friend, who I know I can go to with any problem that could ever face me - I think this is why we trust each other enough to be in such an intense relationship. We have been together for nearly 5 and a half months. Long may it continue; I strongly doubt I could ever find better.
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 10-12-2010 at 01:43 AM.
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:26 AM   #3
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossdress_Bitch View Post
Her lips are always soft and moist to kiss (I'm talking about her face again, get your mind out of the gutter!)
You refer to it as 'the gutter'? That doesn't sound very complimentary!
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:33 AM   #4
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nacelle View Post
You refer to it as 'the gutter'? That doesn't sound very complimentary!
Haha, to clarify, the word "gutter" wasn't referring to my mistress' most beautiful area!
The expression "get your mind out of the gutter" was simply being used in its traditional sense to suggest that I was talking about the more innocent kind of soft, moist lips and that if people thought otherwise they should stop being so dirty minded.

Lucky for me, though, my mistress is certainly not lacking in either department
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:10 AM   #5
metzgermeister

Talking

A sweet post to read there dear - I hope your relationship with your mistress continues as great as you have it now, if not better.

Loves: Anal, Wet & Messy, Submissive, Diapers, Humiliation, Piss, Pain, Bondage
Okay with: Scat, Edging, Overnight, Restrictions
Not a fan of: Overly public, Permanent

My Photos

Metz's Guides: - Scat
Metz's Stories: - Coming soon...

I'm NOT looking for a master - Mistress Michelle is the only master for me.
I will NOT send pictures, I'm faithful to my partner's wishes.
metzgermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #6
Dareholic
getDare Addict

My Mistress and Master are so great. They allow alot a free time for me. They are completely open to allow me to try other things. As long as I come back home, they don't mind; as long as I am being safe and not bring unwanted diseases back.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slave master mistress