Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Whos the pathetic loser that should be tortured on Skype?
Pissboi 23 52.27%
Sportykid 27 61.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2022, 09:18 AM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Default Choose which young lad gets TORTURED ON SKYPE

Hello! So I have received and accepted a challenge from Sportykid on Getdare! He has challenged me to make a poll on here allowing the users of Getdare to vote on which one of us is going to be tortured in a cam show on Skype (my skype is currently down if its not up by the time the show ends Ill do it on another video platform)

With that being said, the loser will be going onto Skype, fully naked with their face fully exposed for all. The loser will only be wearing clamps on their nipples - which will remain on for the entirity of the video. They will then piss in a pint glass, and ensure that the glass is full.

The loser is then going to drink the full glass of piss on camera and jerk themselves off until theyve cummed. Once they have been humiliated by eating their cum on chat - the loser must then take humiliating questions and tasks from the viewers.

Anyone who votes, will receive the invitation to the show via Private Message!

Rules for voting
- You can vote for more than one person
- You have four days to vote
- You may bribe candidates
- You may encourage people to vote for who you want
- You may dare other getdare users to vote on this

If this ends in a tie, both must go on camera as the losers and do the tasks given
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!

Last edited by PissBoi; 05-13-2022 at 09:20 AM.
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 12:08 PM   #2
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

This looks interesting. I am curious what both candidates would be willing to offer for me to vote for the other one.
Young_Master! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 03:43 PM   #3
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungMaster1984 View Post
This looks interesting. I am curious what both candidates would be willing to offer for me to vote for the other one.
What would you like?? ������
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 05-13-2022, 09:53 PM   #4
SportyKid

What would you like in return?

Limits:
Family, Illegal, Blood, Scat

Telegram: SportyGD
Kik: sportykidgd
Skype: [email protected] https://join.skype.com/invite/exEv3WbYtwbk
23M
SportyKid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 09:34 AM   #5
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

The first day of voting has past, and Sportykid leads the poll as the English boy you want to see tortured the most. Sportykid has got 22 votes while Pissboi has 18 votes. Still quite a close call with three days left to vote.

Old 05-17-2022, 09:12 PM   #6
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Sportykid loses.

We are going to discuss a time and date and then get the invite link sent out

Old 07-23-2023, 09:20 AM   #7
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Due to issues this never happened but we will be sorting this out shortly. Anyone who voted will receive an invite to the date and time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk