Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2023, 01:28 AM   #61
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare2be View Post
Well. I'm turning out to be a right webslut.

I got pretty tipsy last night but I let various people in my twitter DMs take control of my bluetooth vibe while I was gaming. It's a lot stronger than I thought it would be. The erratic vibrations had me twitching the entire time. Knowing that someone else was controlling me? The pleasure I was feeling? I was dripping the whole time.

I took today off until this evening. I completed my first slut journal entry when I got home. Writing down why I wanted to be a webslut was more than enough to ruin my panties.

I completed 4 edges from the edging thread. I was so wet & so turned on by the sight of my puffy nipples after being pumped for 10 mins. I took photos of them. On my own. No one tasked me with anything. They're sitting in my photo album right now. I thought, briefly, about posting them, but there was such a tight knot in my stomach that I didn't even think about it again.

And one more daily edge to the content I've posted. I feel a little bit conflicted about all of this. I personally don't feel very sexy in the pictures, but remembering being told how to take the photos? What to take? What to post? After 4 (5, actually) edges earlier I edged in 30 seconds while looking through my content. I'm really sensitive right now. This is pretty much the only time I've touched my clit since the last time I came. I'm so worried I'm going to accidentally ruin.

I'm grateful to be pushing my boundaries.
You definitely look sexy in the photos. I personally would love to see your post pumped nipples
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 01:37 AM   #62
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

You need lots of content to become a true webslut. Post your pumped nipples. I can't wait to see your soaked panties and pantieless upskirt photos. Full bottomless we can work up to, that's the game right?

It's summer - you don't need panties anyway right? I'd like you to play my shrinking skirt game starting Monday and post daily photos of your outfit https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414773

Last edited by sharkey6910; 07-02-2023 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Monday
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 01:41 AM   #63
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare2be View Post
Thank you for the task sir, I've posted a topless pic on my twitter.

I'm all finished with apartment hunting. Is there an alternative this slut can do for you?
The point is to be braless.. so you can be braless while cleaning, packing, moving ...oh and do not worry too much about nip slips or showing when leaning and do not forget to post pics of your braless tasks on twitter
Nice topless pic, for the bottomless one.. I think you can make it, it is just a pic like the thong one.. showing your backside but without the thong but if you fail in taking it I think it should be just fair to then post a pic naked from back, like the thong one but fully naked or you can do both anyway
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 02:06 AM   #64
dare2be

Phew. Life is a bit wild right now so I'm taking a bit of a step back from getdare, but I'll still be posting minimum one post a day.

I'm starting Sharkey's shrinking skirt dare tomorrow & I'll be doing some hidden public/exhibitionist stuff, so you all can look forward to some updates from that

Today I was punished for failing to complete two tasks two days in a row. Today's mandatory post (and only post, my apologies) was from that punishment. I wrapped up the evening with two edges from my edge thread and shaved my pussy bare, as voted by the poll.

twitter - dare2betwitt
dare2be is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dare2be for this post:
Old 07-03-2023, 01:44 PM   #65
nemn1497

Maybe make a pussy stretcher from 2 clothespins tied together?
It's kinda hard to understand but you can google it
Then you can start training with it maybe for 15 mins a day
And you can also post it on twitter
nemn1497 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbo, denial, pain, pics, rules