Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-16-2022, 08:51 AM   #1
Slut4youu

Default 19 F need punishment

Hii i need a punishment bcuz I can tell I’ve been really distant from my boyfriend and I keep making him mad at me and idk how to stop. So maybe this will help. It was kind of his idea for me to go on here. (Sorry if I do anything wrong I’m very new to getdare)

My likes: spanking, vibrator, rope play, being degraded, and being praised.

My dislikes: anal, edging, overstimulation, toothpaste, wedgies, and nipple clamps.

My limits: messy, anything that has to do with bathroom/diaper play, and pics/videos.

The toys I have are a vibrator wand (not one that goes inside) a plug a dildo, and nipple clamps.
Slut4youu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 09:12 AM   #2
Fireblaster

Default Punishment

Well since it's a punishment, all your dislikes need to be used to punish you.

So put nipple clamps on and apply toothpaste on your whole pussy especially clit and then put on a shoulder wedgie and do anal for 10 minutes with the dildo.

This would be a really good punishment and you will release how to make your boyfriend happy.
Fireblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 09:25 AM   #3
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

I agree with Fireblaster, but after the anal with the dildo:

- get on all fours
- ask boyfriend to pull on nipple clamps hard
- remove dildo from ass and immediately (without cleaning) throat fuck yourself with it as deep as you can until you gag several times
- remove nipple clamps, apply toothpaste to nipples and clit, reapply clamps at 90 degree angle
- your boyfriend can now fuck your ass and mouth interchangeably as much as he wants until he cums

That should do it

You're lucky pee is a limit though, that's the ultimate in intimate servitude degregation.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 10-16-2022 at 09:49 AM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 09:27 AM   #4
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

P.s. this should have been posted to Request TORD Online. You can't move it, but you might find that an admin moves it for you
Old 10-16-2022, 10:01 AM   #5
Slut4youu

Thank you for the punishment I have completed it that felt like the longest 10 mins of my life.

(For punishments) My dislikes: anal, edging, denial, overstimulation, toothpaste, wedgies, and nipple clamps.

My limits: messy, anything that has to do with bathroom/diaper play, and pics/videos.
Old 10-16-2022, 10:02 AM   #6
Slut4youu

Thank you for adding to the punishment I know my boyfriend enjoyed what you added

(For punishments) My dislikes: anal, edging, denial, overstimulation, toothpaste, wedgies, and nipple clamps.

Old 10-16-2022, 10:07 AM   #7
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm, not the most detailed report. Please report back in more detail, and give your boyfriend the following token as punishment:

'On receipt of this token I will immediately strip naked, put nipple clamps on, put a blindfold on, sit in the corner and open my mouth. I will keep my mouth open as you fuck my mouth until you cum. If you feel I'm not letting you fuck my mouth well enough, feel free to pull on my clamps until I improve'

He can claim the token whenever he wants in the next week. Be sure to report back.
Old 10-16-2022, 10:00 PM   #8
Master33406

Here's a simple punishment
Your not allowed to cum for a month.
Your allowed to touch though.

Then when your just crying that you wish you could, reflect back to the wrongs that you did.
Old 10-17-2022, 12:50 PM   #9
valerie

Hmmm….. I agree with fire blaster as well. Since you haven’t been satisfying your boyfriends needs, why don’t we compensate for that by oversatisfying you? Let’s start off with stretching your ass with your fingers. Even better if your boyfriend can prep you. Fuck yourself in the ass with the dildo for 5 minutes then leave it there while you compete the next step. Here’s where your vibrator comes in. You are going to edge 3 times with your vibrator while your dildo is still in your ass. Now, for this last section you are allowed to cum, but cannot remove the vibrator before leaving it on for 15 minutes. You should be thinking about how your treatment of your boyfriend resulted in your pain. Good luck.

Likes: bondage, overstimulation, humiliation, anal, sensory deprivation, degradation, orgasm control,
Dislikes: edging, orgasm denial, pain, chastity, messy,
Limits: blood, pee, scat, fully public, face, social suicide,
valerie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish a slut, punish me please