Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-16-2022, 10:07 AM   #1
Slut4youu

Red face 19 f need punishment

I don’t mean to post this twice but I accidentally first posted it in dares sorrt for that

Hii i need a punishment bcuz I can tell I’ve been really distant from my boyfriend and I keep making him mad at me and idk how to stop. I also lie to him. And I went behind his back and FaceTimed a friend he dosent want me to talk to. So maybe this will help. It was kind of his idea for me to go on here. (Sorry if I do anything wrong I’m very new to getdare)

My likes: spanking, vibrator, rope play, being degraded, and being praised.

My dislikes: anal, edging, denial, overstimulation with vibe, toothpaste, wedgies, and nipple clamps.

My limits: messy, anything that has to do with bathroom/diaper play, and pics/videos.

The toys I have are a vibrator wand (not one that goes inside) a plug a dildo, and nipple clamps.

I’m begging for no more anal and nipple clamps tho I just had so much anal and my nipples hurt so bad.

(For punishments) My dislikes: anal, edging, denial, overstimulation, toothpaste, wedgies, and nipple clamps.

My limits: messy, anything that has to do with bathroom/diaper play, and pics/videos.

Last edited by Slut4youu; 10-16-2022 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Just wanted add more
Slut4youu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 10:18 AM   #2
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

We'll move over here then.

Regarding your original report for the first punishment:

Hmm, not the most detailed report. Please report back in more detail, and give your boyfriend the following token as punishment:

'On receipt of this token I will immediately strip naked, put nipple clamps on, put a blindfold on, sit in the corner and open my mouth. I will keep my mouth open as you fuck my mouth until you cum. If you feel I'm not letting you fuck my mouth well enough, feel free to pull on my clamps until I improve'

He can claim the token whenever he wants in the next week. Be sure to report back.
sharkey6910 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 10:22 AM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

For the next time you want to masturbate, you will start by edging three times by using toothpaste on your clit. After edging those three times, you can only cum if your boyfriend allows. If he doesn’t, no orgasm AND you have to repeat this process until he allows you to cum. Repeat until he allows you to cum.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 12:13 PM   #4
Mrgoon

I always like to punish girl but i hope you and your boyfriend are in D/s relashionship of some sort otherwise he don't have to tell whom friend you can talk or not. If it's not in D/s relashionship or some sort of agreement like that it's bordeline abuse to choose who you girlfriend can talk or not.
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mrgoon for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish a slut, punish me please