Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-18-2021, 01:22 PM   #16
callmegr3y

woke up (late) this morning and discovered my friends are arriving earlier than expected. Hopping in the shower now before I finish cleaning & walk to the store to complete my dares and grab ingredients for drinks & food.

The dare I completed last night ended up mostly beating my tits. I rolled twice for my pussy, three times for my ass, once for my inner thighs, and SIX TIMES for my tits. They’re black and blue this morning. I’m afraid I won’t be able to hide them in what I’m wearing for the party.
callmegr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 05:36 AM   #17
callmegr3y

Umm. Ok. Where to begin.

CLEANING: woke up late, ran to the store to get ingredients. A friend was arriving at 2:30, giving me about three and a half hours to do everything. I washed the dishes naked with both doors open, on instruction, and swept and mopped with a pair of panties each on the mop and broom respectively. Other tasks were primarily tidying, which were finished without tasks.

I went through the entire get together wearing a plug. I originally intended to also wear my dildo and a crotch rope, and leave halfway through the film to fuck myself on a dildo and edge. I was too tipsy to even remember. It’s now 2:30am and I’m just now alone. I removed my plug, am about to get in the shower, and have no clue what to do now.

This slut is sorry she didn’t complete her tasks. I have one day left at home alone before I leave for a week. I’ll accept any appropriate tasks for tonight, tomorrow, and tomorrow night, as well as anything for when I return.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:20 AM   #18
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Well you failed to wear the dildo and crotch rope yet again, there's no excuse for that

You'll put it on and sleep in it, when you're in bed you'll use your wand vibrator on your pussy for 1 hour continuously, push the wand against the rope where your clit is, you can only remove it when you're edging to avoid cumming. When you wake up repeat this for another hour before you remove the rope

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:20 AM   #19
callmegr3y

Via DM I was told to do an ass spanking dare, because my “ass hadn’t taken anywhere near the beating it needs”. I was given a dare from fap roulette to do in the shower. I took 125 canings to my cheeks, 66 whips, and 11 spanks to each cheek with a wooden spoon. Ass hurts. I’m drunk and horny. Wanna sleep, it’s so late, but I’m just laying here wet and horny on my bed. Also my ass hurts ((((
Old 12-19-2021, 06:22 AM   #20
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmegr3y View Post
Via DM I was told to do an ass spanking dare, because my “ass hadn’t taken anywhere near the beating it needs”. I was given a dare from fap roulette to do in the shower. I took 125 canings to my cheeks, 66 whips, and 11 spanks to each cheek with a wooden spoon. Ass hurts. I’m drunk and horny. Wanna sleep, it’s so late, but I’m just laying here wet and horny on my bed. Also my ass hurts ((((

Well if you're horny my punishment should be perfect then

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 01:33 PM   #21
callmegr3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Well you failed to wear the dildo and crotch rope yet again, there's no excuse for that

You'll put it on and sleep in it, when you're in bed you'll use your wand vibrator on your pussy for 1 hour continuously, push the wand against the rope where your clit is, you can only remove it when you're edging to avoid cumming. When you wake up repeat this for another hour before you remove the rope
I will do this tonight & tomorrow morning. I edge so quickly from the wand because it’s so powerful even on the lowest setting. I’m afraid of how many edges I’ll have to do.
Old 12-28-2021, 03:13 AM   #22
callmegr3y

Some updates. Haven’t cum since 12/03/21. I left for a trip on the 20th with tits, thighs, and ass so bruised I had to wear leggings for the entire trip to not look suspicious. I edged over 20 times before I left due to daily rules and punishments, as well as the spankings that lead to bruises. I also found time to use the wand for one hour the night before and one hour before I left. I was on the plane absolutely dripping. Now I am back, a week of daily rules uncompleted (2 edges per morning, 2 edges per night).

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
butt plug, chores, maid, nipple piercing, orgasm denial