Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-15-2021, 11:52 PM   #1
callmegr3y

Drink F21 Maid for a day! (or two)

Hello everyone! My roommate will be leaving Friday morning for a vacation. I will be hosting a movie night the next day. I need to get the entire house (bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, living room, backyard) spotless for our guests, and do party cooking, drink making, and other hostess duties.

I’m asking for dares to make the cleaning and hostess duties more interesting, and perhaps some dares for the movie night itself. We will be hosting 6-10 people. I’m tasked with making drinks as well as food for the night. I’ll have to take a walk to the store to collect all of my ingredients as well. I plan on cleaning Friday and cooking/drink making on Saturday. I have lots of laundry to do as well over both days, which must be hung dry.

Any ideas?

Toys: small plug, 5” dildo, strapon harness, suction vibrator, magic wand, gag, 6 & 7” dildo, lots of shibari rope, earplugs, a blindfold, and I have nipple piercings.

I currently am not allowed to orgasm but for the most part everything else is free reign.

Likes: Orgasm denial, overstimulation, light clit & nipple pain, bondage, choking/breathplay, anal, vaginal, hidden public, bruising

Dislikes/punishments: Extreme nipple pain, extreme clit pain, deep throating, impact play, kneeling, restrictive behavior rules, temperature play

Soft limits: DDLG, informing/involving my roommate in play, public risk, hookups, fisting, feet, permanent marks (depends.)

Hard limits: diapers, urine/feces, extreme public, social suicide, mummification,
callmegr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 11:54 PM   #2
callmegr3y

Oh! I also have a flogger and a few other various spanking instruments that I can use. Now that I’ll be home alone it will be the perfect time to use them.
Old 12-16-2021, 03:35 AM   #3
eljugador

During the movie night, wear a plug. After the first movie, you must edge (can be in the bathroom or your private room) before the next movie.

For the cleaning: Set an ambitious time goal for each task. Whenever you fail, spank your pussy hard. Once for the first fail, twice for the second fail, ...
Old 12-16-2021, 06:21 PM   #4
callmegr3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljugador View Post
During the movie night, wear a plug. After the first movie, you must edge (can be in the bathroom or your private room) before the next movie.

For the cleaning: Set an ambitious time goal for each task. Whenever you fail, spank your pussy hard. Once for the first fail, twice for the second fail, ...

Thank you! Unfortunately we’ll only be watching one film, but I have been instructed to leave halfway through and edge in the bathroom.
Old 12-16-2021, 06:34 PM   #5
callmegr3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljugador View Post

Thank you! Unfortunately we’ll only be watching one film, but I have been instructed to leave halfway through and edge in the bathroom.
Old 12-17-2021, 02:03 AM   #6
callmegr3y

Updates! I will start cleaning tomorrow. My day appears as follows:

Wake up, edge twice. Shave my pussy bare & insert my plug. I’m to clean the house completely naked & with heels and a gag. I can only wear clothes to do laundry or take out the trash/work in the backyard. I’ll be timing myself per room & task. Each room I clean I’ll estimate a time for. Per +/- five minutes, I owe an edge. Each task I’ll set a very ambitious timer for, and spank my pussy x n task times.

Let me know what else I can do! I have no plans for breakfast, lunch, or dinner breaks. Because I’m alone in the house, I’d love to take advantage of the possibilities.
Old 12-17-2021, 03:04 AM   #7
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Before you start put a dildo in your pussy, then tie a tight crotch rope to keep it in place, don't remove until all the cleaning is done

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 04:43 PM   #8
callmegr3y

Default Updates, 1/2 through cleaning

I'm sitting right now at my PC. I've cleaned the living room and kitchen (have yet to thoroughly mop- I usually sweep every room after I clean them, then sweep & mop the whole house once I've finished every room).

I started out this morning by edging twice once I woke up, as per DM tasks. I ate breakfast, was lazy and lounged around for a bit, then finally braided my hair to keep it out of my face for the day full of tasks & took a shower to shave my pussy. I was sent a PM dare to do 500 thrusts of three toys the next time I shower, so I pushed the plug in and out 500 times, then a set of anal beads, then my dildo. My ass felt so loose. My pussy was dripping but I didn't touch it as I inserted the plug & got ready for today.

So... I failed to complete a lot of tasks, or completed them incorrectly. I started off naked, with a collar and a bite gag on as well as my plug in. I couldn't comfortably fit my smallest dildo in my pussy, and was too lazy to even try fitting any others. Eventually, I had to open my doors to continue cleaning, and I took off the gag and dressed myself in a skirt and very sheer tanktop exposing my pierced nipples. My ass started to ache, so I removed the plug. I timed myself when cleaning each room. I went +10 minutes over when cleaning the kitchen, and +15 minutes over when cleaning the living room. Per +/-5 I owe one edge, so my total so far is 5 edges.

This slut is feeling very remorseful. I'm going to go insert my plug again now, and try to insert a dildo to tie it into place. Because my doors will be open so often, I'm going to leave on the skirt & tanktop for now, but if commenters choose I will take them off.
Old 12-17-2021, 05:03 PM   #9
callmegr3y

If I hadn't been too lazy this morning, I would have realized that my softest dildo would have fit just fine. I have the crotch rope on currently, my plug in, and a dildo in my pussy. The balls on it are pressed against my clit and keeping me almost on edge. I just completed five edges per the kitchen and the living room, and I'm so wet I can feel the dildo sliding around in me even though it's held into place. I'm feeling properly stuffed and a bit uncomfortable sitting on the chair.

I have three-ish rooms to go. My own bedroom, the bathroom, and the backyard/my roommate's room. I won't touch much of their stuff, just sweep & mop in there. The backyard is similar, just picking a few things up and dusting off the furniture.
Old 12-17-2021, 06:58 PM   #10
callmegr3y

I'm taking a late lunch/early dinner break now at 4pm. I've cleaned 4/5 rooms, though I haven't entirely finished mopping or sweeping them. Right now, I only have my roommate's room/the backyard to do, as well as sweeping and mopping/dishes. And many loads of laundry.

I owe four edges for my bedroom & bathroom, as I ended up ten minutes over time for each of them. I've now done a total of eight edges today, and I am soaking wet. I want to cum so badly.

I took off the crotch rope & removed the toys for a quick rinse. My holes were so loose and despite being so uncomfortably full I was achingly empty the second I took them out. I'm currently sitting with my plug in. I'm unsure if I'll run to the store today for ingredients for meals & drinks.

Also, an update, the first friend will be arriving at 2:30pm tomorrow.
Old 12-17-2021, 06:59 PM   #11
callmegr3y

Oh, forgot to add. Because I completely forgot about the pussy spanking rule, I'll either take punishments for that or find one on my own to complete. I'm also open to dares overnight, and I've frozen a key that goes to two small masterlocks that can be used for various stuff.
Old 12-17-2021, 07:50 PM   #12
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Well as you only partially completed my task, you'll wear the dildo and crotch rope the entire time you are serving your guests during the film night as well

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 08:29 PM   #13
callmegr3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Well as you only partially completed my task, you'll wear the dildo and crotch rope the entire time you are serving your guests during the film night as well
Understood, thank you for your task.
Old 12-18-2021, 01:41 AM   #14
callmegr3y

I finished 4/5 rooms today. I didn't get to the backyard or my roommates room, or to mopping the whole house, but I did finish the kitchen, living room, my room, and bathroom. I did the last two rooms with a plug in my ass and a dildo shoved into my pussy. Due to edges per room & instructed vibrator time, I was dripping wet the entire time.

I finished around 6pm and played games with my friends. I'm currently playing an FPS with them, a dildo still in my pussy and a plug in my ass. I'm trying to crank out four edges that I hadn't finished for my bedroom & bathroom. I'm on edge two, dripping, on camera and no one knows I'm a slut stuffed with two toys.

I also started a spanking punishment I'll link shortly, but was interrupted by my friends wanting to play. My tits, ass, and thighs burn, but I'm only 1/3 the way through.
Old 12-18-2021, 02:30 AM   #15
callmegr3y

I ended up doing this dare as a punishment for forgetting to do the pussy spanks earlier today: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=174444

I didn't realize how many rounds it was until I was already playing it but I didn't want to back down. I did twelve rounds, because I backed out halfway out of two of them. My pussy, ass, thighs, and especially tits are so bruised now. I backed out of two I rolled when I had clips on my pussy, because it hurt so bad to smack them with clothespins on, so I had to do two more rounds.

I'm going to bed with my small dildo & a plug. I still have a bit of cleaning and a shopping trip to do tomorrow before guests arrive, so lets hope I wake up in time to properly do it. And, hopefully, my chest won't be so bruised it shows through my shirt tomorrow.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
butt plug, chores, maid, nipple piercing, orgasm denial